Chapter 2: Oppa's Chingus

Dream Catcher

Chapter 2: Oppa’s Chingus

 

| | S U L L I | |

When I got home, there was a weird something. There are five vans. Why-oh-why? Is it possible that…

 

 

 

THE IDOLS ARE HERE?! OMG IT’S MY THIRD MISFORTUNE! It’s going to take me long before I’m gonna finish what I’m going to cook.

 

I ran through the back door then went to the kitchen. There’s a note.

 

“Jinri, We’re in the music room.” Oh. Gives. Haha. It makes things so easy for me!

 

 

RECIPE FOR PAKSIW NA PATA. It’s a Filipino Food that I saw in the internet. I also ate some when we visited the country, so I want to try to make it.

 

 

While cooking, I heard someone come down from the second floor. I pressed the remote control to let me see from the CCTV.

 

 

 

O_O

 

 

>//////< It’s Lee Jonghyun! SOMEONE PLEASE. I still haven’t forgotten about that one-heck-of-a-dream where he kissed me! >////<

 

 

Wait. He has a lot of coffee with him.

 

 

 

Oh, he’s coming closer. I pressed the button again. “Excuse me, Noona.” I looked behind me. He was taken aback when he saw me. What’s with him? -_- “What’s with the coffee?”

 

“Oh – This, ughm, how many are you in your house?”

 

“Just me and my oppa, waeyo?” I crossed my arms.

 

 

HOLY. He’s coming closer. “Wh-What do you want?”

 

“Hey, you were the one in the coffee shop, right?” O_O

 

“You saved me from the thief?”

 

“Yup. ^_^ I’m Lee Jong Hyun. You?”

 

“Jinri. But call me Sulli. Since you saved me, after all.^_^” Hey! Jonghyun’s really nice! :D And I find him charming. “Are you older than me?”

 

“Nope. I’m Siwon Oppa’s younger sister.”

 

“Oh. I’m a 90-liner. You?”

 

“you’re older! Jonghyun Oppa! I’m a 94-liner.”

 

“I’m four years older. Great.” I smirked then finished simmering the meat. “That must taste good!”

 

“I don’t know. I ate one from a restaurant back in the Philippines.”

 

“Really? You went to the Philippines?”

 

“Yup. Once, in a medical mission. You?”

 

“Yeah. I liked our fans there. They’re really nice.”

 

“Oh. They have some sort of respect towards idols. EXO didn’t get bombarded when they went there.”

 

“And they’re really hospitable.”

 

I nodded. That’s true though.

 

 

And I talked more with Jonghyun. He’s really nice. Like in my dream! TT^TT >/////////< Then, I heard footsteps. I pressed the remote. “Cool! How’d you do that?”

 

I looked at him. “British Technology, oppa.” This time, It’s…………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-____________________- MY BROTHER .

 

I shut the CCTV. “WHAT DO YOU WANT, OPPA?!”  I shouted. He’s still at the stairway. It’s because I don’t want to see his face. -____-

 

 

“I’M looking for Jonghyun, is he there?”

 

 

I looked at Jonghyun. “Yeah! He’s here.”

 

Within a few seconds, he got in the kitchen. “Why you brat! Don’t mess with my sister!”

 

“Hey! I’m just thanking him. He saved me a while ago, oppa.”

 

 

“Alright fine! While you’re at it, Jonghyun, help my sister cook!” He walked out.

 

 

 

I swear his walk-out would’ve been perfect if he hadn’t slipped! HAHAHAHAHA! I tried my best not to crack up!

 

 

“OH MY GOD OPPA! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT! HAAHAHAH!”

 

 

Then, Jonghyun pointed on the screen. NOW EVERYONE IS GONNA SEE OPPA’S EPIC FAILURE!

 

“Yah, Siwon Hyung! What happened!?” – Yonghwa

 

“Oh My God, You slipped on Jungshin’s Coffee!” Kim Jonghyun went out laughing really hard!

 

"OMG. Oppa looks like a fool!" - Female Idol

 

“Oh my God, the food! It’s boiling, noona!” Said D.O. I immediately mixed it, then lowered the heat. “Kamsa.”

 

“Wait. Shorts girl!” O_O MINHO?! YOU MEAN?! HE IS THE ONE WHO SAVED ME FROM THOSE GOONS?!

 

“Jagiya! What are you doing here?” An idol crossed-arms with Jonghyun. “Are you officially cheating on me?” She said and then she pouted. Srysly, this annoying girl.

 

 

 

WAIT?! Are these two dating?! Jinja?!

 

 

Then, Minho elbowed me then whispered. “When Jonghyun was gone, that girl becomes so clingy!”

 

“Minho oppa, you sound gay.”

 

“Do I? Oh, and you are?”

 

 

 

 

“CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME?! MY FOOT IS ACHING!”

 

 

“You just twisted an ankle.” I went to my brother and helped him up; I sat him on the sofa then went upstairs to get some stuff for first-aid then I helped him. “Jinja? I know our eyes are small, but seriously? Do you have to slip on a coffee?”

 

“It’s the coffee’s fault.”

 

As I finished, I stood up. “It’s done. Just don’t slip again. I know you’re one heck of an idiot so don’t slip.” He glared at me. “Is the food ready?”

 

I went back to check. And it was. “Hey, can any of you guys serve it? I’m on night shift tonight. Please?” I said.

 

“We will, noona.” Kang Minhyuk said.

 

“Minhyuk, do you know that we’re older than her?” OMG. Is that how old I am?

 

“I thought she’s a 90-liner, kind of like you, hyung.”

 

 

“What liner are you?” Jonghyun’s girlfriend asked.

 

“’94. You?”

 

“’86. I’m older than your oppa.”

 

“And older than your boyfriend.” I whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Aniya. Please, continue what you guys were just doing. I’m going to sleep.”

 

“Eat with us!” Minho said. >//////////////////////< HE ALSO KISSED ME ON THAT DREAM.

 

 

“Yeah, noona.” Sehun said. Sehun. I’m older than Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SULLI! ARE YOU HOME?! IT’S ME! KRYSTAL!” It’s my bestfriend! Krystal. Jessica Jung’s sister.

 

“Krystal. Oppa, get Krystal, she’s on the front door.” I told my brother.

 

“WHY ME?!”

 

“If you get her to eat with you, then I’ll eat with you guys.”

 

 

“Let me do that, hyung.” Minho said then went to the front door, then in a matter of seconds, Krystal went inside.

 

“Jinri! I thought you were sleeping!”

 

“I was cooking.”

 

 

 

“Ehem, Choi Jinri. Our deal.” Said Minho. I nodded then motioned Krystal to sit with us.

 

 

 

*after eating*

 

Krystal pulled me in her car. “Okay, why is EXO in your house?”

 

“Oppa’s visitors. Why are you here?”

 

 

“Your patient hasn’t had consciousness for the last 5 hours. Her heart rate is also changing.”

 

I immediately went out of the car, into the house, up to the room, and then I grabbed my phone, then I went back to the car.

 

“Okay step – “

 

“Where are you going young lady?” My annoying brother.

 

“Oh! What is it, oppa?!”

 

“What’s up? I thought you were on night shift.” He’s with CNBLUE.

 

“Look, I have a patient named Kim Seol Hyun and she isn’t waking up. Now let go of that window shade coz’ we’re leaving. Later.”

 

I think I saw CNBLUE’s eyes widen. Well anyway, I need to get to Seolhyun.

 

 

~

 

A/N: There! A little shade of MinSul, JongLli, and SoJo. SOJO is dating. Haha.