PARTY TONAEIGIHHHGHTH

Kangtong Brothers

Jaehwan shut the door to their shared bedroom and quickly grabbed one of his iPads off the floor. He situated himself in the corner farthest from the door. He typed in the familiar url of a lime green website and excitedly waited for it to load.

New story updates!

New subscribers!

He silently cheered. He had been waiting for the new chapter of this story ever since it came out with a cliffhanger. He tapped the screen excitedly, his fingers tapping the hardwood floor as the page loaded.

Creak.

Jaehwan’s head snapped up in surprise.

“Hongbin?”

The addressed male crept into the room with Taekwoon’s laptop huddled to his chest. He also balanced a small white notebook in his hands, his eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

 “Bin-ah? Are you okay?” Jaehwan asked again when the younger male did not respond.

“Yeah,” Hongbin shuffled to the corner opposite to Jaehwan, settling himself into the small space, “why?”

“You look like you were crying. Were you crying?”

“No.”

Jaehwan raised his eyebrow, unconvinced.

“Dude I-” Hongbin sighed, “Park Hyoshin sunbae-nim’s songs are just really emotional, okay?”

Jaehwan snorted and shook his head.

Typical.

He paused as an idea came into his head. He opened up a word document and jotted down:

Crack Prompt #34: Hongbin cries over Park Hyoshin songs while he writes Hyukbin .

Speaking of stories, he almost forgot about the loading page. He flipped back to the browser, not before stealing a glance at the younger male across the room. Hongbin seemed pre-occupied with typing madly into Taekwoon’s computer, the white notebook open on his lap. If Jaehwan didn’t know better, he would have thought he was actually writing Hyukbin . He almost snorted at the thought before turning back to his iPad. The story had left off on a stupid cliff-hanger so he was quite eager to read it.

also don't listen to the song Say Something while reading this it'll ruin you it'll ruin you it'll ruin you

Curious, he went to his itunes and played the song out loud. The beginning piano chords drifted through the room and Hongbin’s head snapped up.

“Hyung, could you mind not playing that song?” his dongsaeng looked a little upset, “I’m already emotionally distressed as it is.”

“Awww I’m sorry,” Jaehwan paused the music, “I’ll turn it off for you because you’re so cute.”

“Oh, actually nevermind. I’ll just go to Sanghyuk’s room.” Hongbin closed the laptop screen and stood up.

“Mmkays!” Jaehwan chirped and began to play his music out loud once Hongbin shut the door. He got himself comfortable and started to read the newly posted chapter.

Once he was done, he refreshed the page with a troubled frown.

New story updates!

Again? Astounded by the double update, he read the end, which left him more disturbed than before. Quickly, he clicked on the author’s page and messaged them privately.


Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:08:14)
Aghh I can’t believe you killed him!
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:09:52)
I know. ;_;
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:10:51)
ew. you didn’t tell me. loser.
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:12:02)
fuk u i do what i want
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:14:51)
lool fine fine. I still can’t believe you did it though.
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:15:20)
yeah man I cried for like an hour.
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:17:51)
aww that’s cute.
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:18:00)
shut up. anyway what did you think of it? any changes?


Before Jaehwan could reply, he heard a splash and a thud from the wall opposite to him.

What the ?

“Taekwoon is that you?” Jaehwan hollered. There was a small splash, and then a beat of silence.

“No.”


Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:19:51)
Uh, hang on a second. Someone’s foot is stuck in the toilet again and I need to get them out.
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:20:02)
LOL seriously? I think that happened in my dorm once.


Jaehwan came back with his sweatpants partially soaked. Instead of changing, he picked up his iPad and read his friend’s reply.


Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:30:51)
Yeah. I don’t even know how. And cool, you live in a dorm too?
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:31:34)
Yeah for almost 2 years now?
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:32:51)
Same! What are the odds lol how many people do you live with?
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:33:10)
too many  to be comfortable with. I can’t even sleep with someone screaming out the lyrics to Beyonce at 4AM. No offence. lol
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:34:51)
Your friend is my spirit animal js. It’s better than having my iPads stolen by a die-hard Hyoshin fan. #oppanoticemepls -.-

bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:35:12)

OMG I LOVE PARK HYOSHIN. I should meet your friend lol
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:37:51)
ew omg get away from me...jk lol depends where you live tho
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:38:02)
Actuallyyy… I live in South Korea haha
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:40:51)
Seoul?  Cause same here XD
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:41:59)
yeah Seoul. why the does your location say Vancouver, BC though.
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:43:51)
‘cause yolo.
bean-prince (Mar 2, 2014 02:44:04)
brb laptop running out of battery
Kenyonce (Mar 2, 2014 02:43:51)
mmkays.


Hongbin burst back into the room a few moments later, mumbling something under his breath.

“What’re you looking for, Bin-ah?” Jaehwan asked as he put his iPad on the floor. “Need help?”

“Actually, yeah. Do you know where Taekwoon-hyung put his laptop charger?” Hongbin asked distractedly.

“I think he keeps it in the closet?” he pointed at the wooden dresser, “bottom drawer.”

“Thanks,” the younger rummaged through the drawer before pulling out the charger, “Why are your sweatpants wet?”

“Taekwoon-hyung got his foot stuck in the toilet again.”

“Oh?” Hongbin inquired, “anyways, thanks for the-”He stopped mid-sentence when he saw the device which was left carelessly on the ground, the lime green website clearly visible in all it’s hideous glory.

.

Jaehwan quickly picked up his iPad and held it against his chest.

“What website is that?”

Nothing,” he retorted quickly.

“It wasn’t ‘nothing’. Let me see!” Hongbin insisted, reaching for the iPad.

“No!” Jaehwan held it away from his reach.

However, due to his dongsaeng’s unrelenting pursuit, the two got into a non-violent scuffle over the apple device.

“Ha!” Hongbin sat on Jaehwan’s back and quickly picked it up.

“Hey! Give it back!” Jaehwan complained, kicking his legs uselessly.

The younger male only snickered as he unlocked the gadget to look at the page.

“You know, I always hated the colour of this website,” Hongbin commented, after a moment of excruciating silence.

Jaehwan stopped struggling.

“Oh my god, I ing knew it.” He slithered away from in-between Hongbin’s legs and straightened up.

“Not gonna lie, I thought you were a girl.”

“I thought you were a girl!”

They burst into laughter and high fived over their own stupid antics.  

“Are you still gonna write that fic where we argue over Starbucks cups?”

“Uh, yes.” Jaehwan frowned. “I have so many prompts though. It’d be easier if we could just write it together.”

“Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Du--”

“What?!”

“Dude!” Hongbin slapped the man’s arm excitedly. “We should totally do it!”

“Are you serious?” Jaehwan grinned as he bounced on his seat. “Let’s do it! Let’s do it!”

“By the way,” the younger began, “why the Hell do you write so many fics about Sanghyuk!?”

“Why, are you jealous?” Jaehwan .

“Yeah maybe,” Hongbin retorted, “but you write about me and him ing so I guess I’m okay with that. But still.”

“Well, you write about me and Taekwoon ing a lot, so I guess we’re even.” Jaehwan stuck his tongue out in reply.

“But dude. Can you stop with the ing ‘I’m the visual’ jokes already?”

“I would, but it’s hard not to when you’re wearing the shirt right now,” Jaehwan pointed out smugly.

“Shut up,” Hongbin covered the pink V on his chest, “I can’t believe you wanted to Ilhoon so badly that you had to write about it. Jeez.”

“Please, child. What made you think that was fiction?” Jaehwan winked.

“This would make a hilarious fic,” Hongbin commented.

Jaehwan paused.

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Okay.”

The door opened.

“Jaehwannie, do you have any lotion? My foot smells weird,” Taekwoon hopped into the room with a pout on his face. Before he could get any closer, he was quickly harassed out of the room by the two suddenly agitated males.

“AGH!! HYUNG GET OUT!”

“THOSE ARE MY SOCKS”

“COVER YOUR EYES!”

“I’M THE VISUAL AND YOU CANNOT WEAR MY SOCKS.”

“AKSLHDKAHSKJDASGDJKAHDASDKAHSDADDASDJK;L”

Once the door closed, the two males looked at each other.

“Okay, let’s start.”