Seulri and Key

Exo Highschool Host Club: Bonus Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This story takes place about 12 years before the present.

"Seulri! What's this?" Kibum held up a school letter. He still had short hair, so this was before he turned gay.

"Paper," 7 year old Seulri simply said as she ate her rice.

"Duh." Kibum rolled his eyes. "It's a letter from your school about their open house. When I was coming home, I met Suho. Why didn't you tell me today was the open hou-"

"Appa, aren't you eating? Does the soup taste bad?"

Kibum looked at the table full of food that Seulri made, "Of course!" he quickly started filling up his bowl, "Yum! Seulri's gotten better at cooking!" he drank some soup.

"Ah, I just remembered that I have some homework to do," she discreetly tried to leave.

"Hold it right there, missy! Why didn't you tell me about the open house being today?" Kibum grabbed her sweater.

Escape attempt failed...

"What did you do with the letter?! Don't lie and say that you forgot it!"

"You can't come since you have work," she tried to free herself, "You can't even rest properly nowadays because you work overtime too."

Recently, everyday that Kibum came back from work, he would fall asleep immediately; exhausted from work.

"Still, I would've taken a day off work! I can make it up by working on another day!"

"No! You can't come!"

---------

"I think Seulri's going through a rebellious phase," Kibum said at work.

"Seulri in a rebellious phase? Can't be," the store manager said, "It's probably because you're a 'gay dad'. She didn't tell you because she was so ashamed of-"

Kibum grabbed his collar, "Yah! Who are you calling gay, you old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter