Stitch-sshi

Exo Highschool Host Club: Bonus Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of the host club members except for Luhan stared at the mess in front of them with wide eyes. Luhan's Stitch plushie was soaked in tea.

Now we've really done it...

"Kingka spilled it. It's not our fault," Lay immediately said.

They worriedly looked at Luhan, who was taking a nap on a couch.

"Well, we can't do anything about it, can we? Let's just wake him up and apologize..." Seulri started walking over to Luhan.

"Wait!! Don't get any closer to him," Kris hissed. He didn't want to wake Luhan up by being loud.

"Listen. Apparently, whenever Luhan wakes up, he's usually in a very bad mood," Chen told her.

"No way...I've never seen him like that before," Seulri's eyes widened.

"Well that could happen today! And, I've heard that that plushie was handmade by Walt Disney himself!" Kris panicked. "It obviously has some sentimental value to him, which is why he carries it around everywhere. Aigoo, he's gonna kill us! Remember his acting from 'The Sulli Incident'?" he whispered.

"Yeah, that was so real."

"No one can act that well unless they've had prior experience."

Luhan turned over in his sleep. The host club members jumped and worriedly shushed eachother.

"We better do something before he wakes up," Kris looked at the sleeping boy and snapped his fingers, "Lay! Chen!"

"Yessir!" they saluted.

"Take Stitch to go get dry cleaned!" he ordered.

Luhan woke up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter