Chapter seven

The eyes which hunt me

Taemin’s pov

I was beginning to panic. I had been out here for many hours now and the sun was setting. What am I going to do? I had been walking around aimlessly and yet there was no sign of a town or that yellow-eyed guy’s house.

Maybe I would be lucky and run into that guy. Or maybe not… I mean, he should already have headed home by now, right? It’s not like he would come find me either… that guy don’t seem to care much about me. Actually sometimes I think that he think I’m a burden or something and is just waiting for me to leave him alone.

Now when I think about it, I really should get home soon. My older brother must be so worried since I’ve been here for a couple of days now and I kind of left my phone at home…

My brother had been scared that I would run away and leave him alone ever since our mom died and our dad left us just a year and a half later saying that he couldn’t bear looking at us because we reminded him about our mom.

Come to think of it, Jonghyun did tell me that he found me in the middle of the woods, but I don’t remember going into the woods to start with… The last thing I remember was parting with my friend Kai in front of that café we always went to when we had time. 

After walking for another 10 minutes I decided to sit on a fallen trunk for a while. It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get out of the woods before the sun is completely gone. Should I make a little camp? Maybe it would be better to crawl up in a tree so that the wolves wouldn’t be able to kill me in my sleep. But I could fall down and break my neck and then that would have all been for nothing.

Why did I follow Jonghyun to start with? He told me already that the woods is very big and yet I decided to follow him at the risk of getting lost. I might never be able to get out at all. I mean, I don’t know which way to walk and I’ve got no food and no water.

I decided to take the risk of falling and climb up in one of the many tall trees. I had only climbed about a meter when I heard a strange sound from my right. I quickly turned my head towards the sound just in time to see something fairly big and black.

 

 

 

Jonghyun’s pov

I walked out of the woods with a deer and three rabbits. I had been very lucky today. I walked towards the house with a small, satisfied smile on my lips. I walked around the house and into a shed. I quickly hanged them from the roof and went inside the house.

When I got in, I quickly put away my longbow and arrows and went out of the door again. I had only just realized how late it had become and remembered what state I had found the fragile human boy in the last time. I didn’t want to be the one at fault when something serious happened to him.

I quickly shifted into my wolf shape and ran towards where I saw him last. I kept trying to pick up his scent but it wasn’t easy.

I suddenly managed to pick up his scent, but it was very faint. His scent became stronger and stronger as I ran deeper into the woods. I could smell he was scared and that only made me run faster.

 

 

Taemin’s pov

My left foot slipped and I fell down and landed on the ground. I groaned in pain, but quickly remembered that I wasn’t alone and chose to ignore the pain. I looked towards where I had seen the big black thing, but it was gone.

I heaved a sigh of relief, thinking it was gone but I soon heard the same strange sound to my left. I turned around only to be met with something black once again. Before I could take a closer look something yellow came straight towards me. I closed my eyes on reflex and waited for the impact.

 

 

Okay, so my first chapter in... 4 months? It sure has been a long time, I know and I'm sorry.

 

Anyway enough about that! Please comment and let me know what you think, okay? Thanks!