Boyfriend

Beautiful Killer

            Yura woke up with a huge grin on her face.  Woohyun had asked her out!  She rushed to get up and shower.  She scarfed down her breakfast and waited.  Right on time, there was a knock on the door.  She rushed, but not too quickly (she didn’t want him to think she was WAITING for him or anything), and slowly pulled open the door.  Woohyun’s smiling face greeted her and she smiled back at his warm brown eyes.  He pulled her in for a long hug that she melted into.  She hugged him back and breathed his beautiful scent.  After they separated, he held his arm out for her and she grabbed it as they started walking off to school. 

            When they showed up, the whole population of girls freaked out when they saw that the most wanted single guy, was not single anymore.  The happy couple met up between classes and sat together during lunch.  After school, they walked to a nearby park and sat on a park bench, holding hands, and talked about everything.  The conversations flowed so normally and naturally.  Yura felt like her and Woohyun were meant to be together. 

            “Woohyun?  You have a GIRLFRIEND now???” A boy walked up and seemed really shocked.  “You flirty flirt… You actually have a GIRLFRIEND?  Wow, I am so proud of you!”  Woohyun laughs and stands up to hug his friend. 

            “Yah, Sunggyu, I don’t remember the last time you dated someone.  Oh yeah, you HAVEN’T!  Stop being jealous~~” Woohyun teased playfully.  The boy named Sunggyu punched Woohyun’s arm lightly in fake annoyance. 

            “You know I don’t date girls, Pabo,” Sunggyu retorted. 

            “Watch how you word things, Silly.  You might leave the wrong impression~” Woohyun sing-songed.  Sunggyu grunted in response.  “Now go away so I can spend time with my girlfriend before she moves.” After Sunggyu left, Yura and her boyfriend resumed their perfect conversation.  Everything always flowed so perfectly with them.  However, all good things must come to an end eventually.  The sun started to set and Yura realized that she had to hurry home or she would be late for dinner. 

            As she turned to leave, Woohyun grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms.  He held her close and kissed her cheek before letting her snatch her backpack and rush back home.  Yura blushed the entire way home.  When she opened the door to her house, she was practically trampled by her family asking her where she had been and who she was with and why she didn’t tell them.  She had to awkwardly explain that she lost track of time with her boyfriend, who she had forgotten to mention to her parents the night before.  Her parents thankfully understood and asked her to let them know next time and try to get home earlier so she could get stuff prepared for the move. 

            During dinner, she told her parents about Woohyun being willing to try the long distance thing and being completely fine with the move because she’s worth it.  Yura’s parents were thrilled that their daughter was that happy and congratulated her on her first boyfriend. 

            The next couple weeks were a hectic blur.  Yura had to split her time between preparing for the move, her schoolwork, and her boyfriend.  Sadly, the day of the move arrived and she had to say farewell to Woohyun, who wished her luck with the move and settling in at her new school.  They texted the entire car ride and the time spent unloading the first items into the huge house.  See, Yura’s parents had failed to mention that they were moving into a three-story mansion.  She knew that it would take some getting used to and took a deep breath as she walked into the room that her parents told her to call her own.

 

 

Sorry this is so short!  I didn't want to get too into what I have planned for the next chapter :P This whole chapter thing is kinda new to me; I'm used to writing oneshots XD I will update this as soon as I can and I promise that things are about to get interesting.... >:D