Final

Let him go or not?

Should I let him go? It hurts. It really hurts. But I must, it's for his own good. I don't want him to worry about me too much since he has to work with EXO. If the media finds out we're dating it'll be a hard situation. Tear drops are falling from my cheeks. " *sigh* what should I do? " I asked myself. But suddenly the bell rang. I wiped my tears quickly and opened the door. 
" Oh! Suho oppa? " I said with a smile. Suho oppa is my cousin. He helped me a lot.  Since my parents live in America for work. He even introduced me to Baekhyun in the first place.

" Annyeong _____-ah! Miss you! W-wae geurae?! Did you cry?! Wae? Tell me? " he asked.
" A-Aniya, what are you saying, I'm didn't cry.. " I faked laugh.
" don't lie to me! I know you. Tell me. " 

That's right he knew me too well. I think I should tell him. Since I actually couldn't keep this to myself.

" oppa, should I leave Baekhyun? " I asked.
" Wae?! I thought you loved him?"
" I still love him Oppa, but what if a scandal happens he's the one who's going to have much trouble. And plus I'll just be a burden to him. "
" Andwae! Nothing will happen. What are you talking about you won't be a burden to him. He loves you. Why leave him? He would give up the world for you. Andwae ___-ah."
" but oppa-"
" Andwae, both of you will end up hurt. "

I sighed. But he was right. If I let him go he would be more depressed.

" But don't you think it's best that I leave him? What will happen in the future. Look at the sasaengs. If they knew we were dating they would threaten Baekhyun. I don't mind if they threaten me but Baekhyun? Andwae! And the fans? They would leave. I don't want the fans to leave besides they're the ones who made you like this. They mean everything to you guys. "
" Ya! ___ah! You worry too much besides if they knew you guys were dating they would have to accept reality. Don't do this hm? "
" Arraseo. But I do have to tell you that I'm going to leave to Paris. " 
" Wae?! How long? Does Baekhyun know? "
" nope, I have work to do there. Remember the company that wanted me to come to Paris? It was confirmed that I could go there. They said that my designs were unique. It would probably take 6 months or a year? "
" I'm happy for you. But don't you think you should ask Baekhyun's approval first before leaving. You know 6 months is already long enough. "
" That's why I told you I'd be a burden. Oppa, how will I tell him? "
" Molla, figure it out yourself. "
" Ya! Don't show that cold side, it isn't cool! " 
" Arasseo haha"
" oh, where is Baekhyun? I thought he has the same schedule as you today?"
" Ani, he has a different schedule. He said he'll be here right after he's finished. Just wait for him."

It was a long talk but Suho Oppa had to leave. I bid goodbye to him. Then, I began to think again how should I say this to Baekhyun. I'm so worried what will be his reaction. Then, the bell rang. I'm pretty sure it was Baekhyun. I hurriedly opened it.
" Jagiya! I missed you so so so much! " Baekhyun said, then he directly kissed me on the cheek. He's just so sweet I don't know what i was thinking of leaving him. But how am I going to tell him.
" Jagiya, are you okay? You were day dreaming for a moment there? " he said worriedly.
" I'm fine. I missed you! " I gave him a quick peck.
" Why so quickly! I want more! " 
I laughed at his cuteness he's just so cute.
" Ya! Later! Have you eaten? "
" Yea I have. Don't worry. What do you want to do? Mm how bout lets watch a movie. "
" Sure anything Jagiya "

We headed to the sofa. During the movie, I kinda thought a lot how to tell him.
" Jagi, what happened. I know you are thinking of something. " he asked me.
" What do you think about me moving to Paris for a little while? "
" what?! How long? "
" 6 months to 1 year? It's for my designer career. After that I promise I'll be back."
" that's so long but if it makes you happy then go. "
" wait what? "
" yeah, if it makes you happy then go. " he said calmly. I thought he was going to be mad at me. This is a weird reaction.
" aren't you mad at me or aren't you going to miss me?! Aish jjinja! "

I walked to my bedroom slammed the door.

" Aish this guy jjinja, he won't even miss me. " 

Suddenly he knocked on my door. I didn't respond so he came in. I faked that I was sleeping. I was so angry I didn't want to talk to him. Suddenly I felt his hands touch my circle he drew circles on my stomach. It was ticklish but I held my laughter.

" Jagi, don't me mad huh. I will miss you but why would i miss you if I'm going to Paris with you? "
I turned myself around shocked.
" Wait what? "

Before he responded he kissed me on the lips passionately.

" EXO is going to stay there for quite awhile to shoot a quite long drama so yeah haha. Didn't Suho oppa tell you? "
" Ani, he knew about that? " 
Aish jjinja Suho oppa. He's going to get my revenge someday.
" yea, he didn't tell you? " 
" Aniya. "
" he must forgotten. Don't be mad anymore hm? "
" Arasseo "
" Saranghae ~ "
" Nado Saranghae ~ "

I don't know what I was thinking of letting him go. He's the sweetest most lovable person I've ever met in my entire life. I love you Bacon.