Progression

love is complicate when it comes to you

Few months later

Author's pov

Taemin and Hana finally got close and not only that they got comfortable with each other. Taemin also didnt ask Hana to play games with him anymore as he realised that Hana is more of a drama person and she dun play much games. But when Taemin introduce Hana games she will try out so she can have more things to converse with Taemin. Although they see each other everyday , they text or call everyday they dun seems to run out of topic to talk. Eversince they became comfortable with each other Hana trust Taemin with all her problems be it family or personal. But Hana dunno much about Taemin problems as he dun like to trouble people with his problems .

Hana's pov

I can't believe just few months ago I'm grieving over my ex boyfriend and now I'm so close to Taemin . He is just so fun to be with at times he tease me but when I need his comfort he will comfort me and tell me everything will be fine. Taemin is so sweet when we text each other! I wonder if he do that to all girls or only me? 

*BEEP* " Hello baby! How was your day!"  Awww I am thinking about him and he texted me! Coincidence much? Kekeke hmmm should I reply him sweetly too? Hmmm I think I should. OMG I can't believe I actually sent that! UHHH IM SO SHY!!!!>.<

 Taemin's pov 

*BEEP* " Hi honey! My day was fine! Wad about yours?!"  wow she suddenly so sweet! My day? Hmmm it just got better cause of you hahahaha! I should screenshot this and put on Instagram to show off to my friends that she is so sweet!! UHHH sadly I dunno her Instagram can't tag her!

Hana's pov

​*BEEP"aww my baby so sweet today?"  Omg he called my baby again! I'm loving that word sooooooo much especially it is coming from him.

"Hehe of course! ^^ " if only everyday is like this.....I probably stay hyper throughout the entire boring school day .

Author's pov

The next day Hana is doing a group project when her friend ,Tiffany , came to talk to her. 

"Hey congratulations! " Tiffany came over saying happily with her famous eye smile. But Hana is confused. 

"Congrats? Wad for you congratulate me?"

" ayeeee do need to hide anymore I already know it!" Tiffany wink towards Hana but its not helping Hana to figure out wad Tiffany is saying.

" I really dunno will you just tell me already. " Hana felt frustrated as she dunno wad is happen while Tiffany is just so excited to tell her wad is happening!

" that you and Taemin are boyfriend and girlfriend relationship!  I know it all I'm glad you move on to another person and stop thinking about your ex that hurt you. Im happy for you!"

"Wait...that is not true me and Taemin aren't together where did you hear this from?"It took awhile for Hana to digest wad Tiffany have just said.

 "Your ex show us this picture that Taemin posted on his instagram!" Once again Hana is lost...

" wad picture? Me and Taemin have never take a picture together. " 

" The picture is not a selca but a conversation between you two! That you both call each other baby and honey! You two are so sweet! I totally ship you guys together!! But while tiffany is spazzing about how cute they are Hana drift off to her lalaland thinking about those questions that remain in her head she thiught she should ask Taemin about it later at night. 

 

Sorry for taking such a long time to update was busy with school work and tuition. Please give me some comments! So I know wad you think about the story!