The day where your existence is being noticed.

love is complicate when it comes to you

Author's pov

It all started when Taemin and Hana met each other during one of their lesson. Hana never once notice him during their junior year. Now that they have D&T lesson together Hana recognize him but doesn't talk to Taemin as she was shy.  Taemin never seems to bother about to Hana too.  But is it true that Taemin don't bother about Hana well no one knows not even friends around Taemin know wad is he thinking about. After being in the same class for a few months Hana received a unknown message she was curious who is sending her the message. 

Hana's pov 

*BEEP* " Hey do you play computer games? -UnknownEh who is this person that send me such a weird message without introducing themselves? This number is not save on my phone though.......

" Who are you? -Hana

*RINGGGGGGG!!!!!! RINGGGGGGG!!!!!!* Hey it's the same number as before. 

"Hello, who is this?"

" I'm Taemin! Dun you know who am I?! We have the same subject together how can you dunno me?! I'm so sad! You dunno who I am!!!!" 

" OMG! I know I know I didn't mean to hurt you! Is just that you didn't state your name when you text me! Even when you called me you didn't mention your name!!!"

" Opps I forget to mention how am I? Ouh gosh that is soo embarrassing! I dunno where to hide my face!"

OMG why is he so cute!!!!! He forget that he didn't tell me his name?! Hahahah omg I can't believe he called me!!  Why am I flustering ?! Gosh Hana * whack my head * of course I will  fluster he is handsome and all!

" HELLO! HELLO! And now you are ignoring me?!" Taemin shouted through the phone. It woke me up from my inner thoughts.

"Opps sorry I was zoning out! Your shout wake me up though heheheh!"

" You do that all dun you? You know zoning out."

" Eh how you know?! Heheh but yeah I zone out easily....anyway how did you got my number?"

" Heheheh about that...... I got it from your classmate.....you know.....Kai my best friend ? Heheheh cause I wan play games and chat with you!! You are not angry are you?"  

omg kai why dun you tell me you give him my number? But he's so cute he got my number from Kai just because he wan to play game with me? That is so adorable but weird at the same time heheheh!^^

" Of course not why will I be angry? You can just ask straight from me though."

" Heheheh it's was kinda last min thing.....anyway it's late we chat some other day alright? See you in school! Goodnight and sweet dreams!

" Sure I would love to! Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too!

Author's pov

From then on they slowly got closer and closer they started texting everyday . Talk to each other when they see each other in school.


 

So there you go I know I take kinda long im sorry please give me opinion on how I well I write this. But if no one read I might just remove this story I find that there is no point T.T please give me support as it's my first I'm afraid I won't do well! So please tell me your honest feelings!