Talk about yourself...\ (•◡•) /

Meet my family..

Le Park

Sehun:So tell me about yourself.

You:Why are you so Intrested in me, I mean theres not much about me.

Sehun: Because your my girlfriend I want to know about you, Why else would I ask.

You: Correction, I am not your girlfriend YET. My full Name is _________ Im 14 and my favorite color is blue, I love dumplings and bubble tea and lastly I have 2 brothers.(PS. I know I said kai was your brother but thats just the relationship you have between you and kai,just best friends at least you think that..)

Sehun: OK cool but whats your relationship between kai and you.

You: Why you jelly kekekek...SEHUNIE IS JELLLY........actually me and kai are very close we grew up together.

Sehun: IM NOT JEALOUS _________ WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS.

You: I don't know.........

Sehun:Ok Well lets get going I need to drop you off your house.....Come on give me your hand.

You: Uhh ok:

Your house was 5 blocks from the park you were,While holding hands,sehun always was asking questions like,What do you like to do for fun or Was there anything you were keeping from him.

You can supposedly say that the poker face boy was so Intrested in you,You could have been pretty flustered and shy.Cute..

Sehun: OK well were here can I have a goodbye kiss?

You: NO keep dreaming. My brothers would have killed me and you, if they found about you and me,You get me?

Sehun: Ok babe anything for you,But come on can I At least give you a kiss or a hug...

You: Nope :)

Sehun: Well than I see how it is,Wake up early tommorow so pick you up ok?.Bye love.

You open the Door to the house to be welcome by Chanyeol Drunk....HUH.

Chanyeol: Hey sis.

You:Chanyeol You ok? OH GOD hope you didnt get drunk just because of that girl.

Chanyeol:Shes not just Any girl.

You:Oh Iknow shes not just any girl, shes a girl who is inlove with the idea of breaking guys heart right brother of mine.

Chanyeol: Say another word about her and you"ll see what will happen.

You: .

Thats when got real Your own Blood ,same flesh brother had slap you right across the face, Thats when you got angry and went straight to your room With the burning sensation across your face.

Chanyeol went straight to your room door And tried to say sorry in the best straight mind while slightly drunk.

Chanyeol: ______!!! Baby sister please forgive me, I was not thinking in the right mind please forgive me I beg you. I know you were just trying to help, I just got angry Im sorry.

You open the door right away With a book-bag full of Clothes ready to leave fo the night, you were quite angry not just because of that sudden slap because your brother you love had slap you because of some to protect. I mean sure you and chanyeol had fights but not that kinds of fights that require Violence.

You Went stright to some one House you just needed to get away from there.

You knocked the door then somebody apeared in the door.

Sehun:_____?!?

You:Hey...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

Hi Guys Im deeply sorry I have not updated Ihave test Finals but I made at least one update for now..

Sehun for you..Feat.Bacon!!:

tumblr_n522ruHGkX1qfn6m8o1_250.gif