oo1

The Stranger

Chapter 1; 

 

Soyoung looks at the reflection of the window while the class was on a break. While the others student where chatting together, she always looks at the window watching the others students facial and there smile trough there lips. Soyoung has being called the doll mute, she was pretty to be honest but never talked and that makes the students afraid of her. 

She didn't mind at all, as long as she is not being annoyed everything was fine. There were this kind of group boyed named EXO it was 12 boys handsome and flawless. They always make fun of her, whenever they where on break or not. 

But today was different, the boys didn't even make joke or split something over her. She didn't even remake it when she heard Beakhyun's voice. 

"Guys, have you notice that Soyoung didn't even notice we didn't even bother her today?" The boys made eyes contact at the girl who was sat at the back, she could see them looking at her from the window but didn't payed attention. 

"She scares the hell out of me." Chanyeol whisper into Sehun's ear, they made a final eye contact at her and finally turn away as Kai enter the room. 

"Hey dude what's up?" He walks trough the class with his hand on his pocket, looking at Soyoung with a smirks. Kai was the player of the school he could get any girl he want. But Soyoung for him was a changle. 

"Soyoung haven't opened have she? One day she'll must, it's like someone have been cut her tongue." The guys laughs together, as Soyoung let a soft sigh so they wont be hearing it. 

After the break the teacher arrive for our science class, all the student sat exept Soyoung who was already on her chair. "Alright student just letting inform you that we have organized a singing show for this year show talent. If anyone wants to sing up the papers are at the cafeteria." 

The student all looked at eachother, espicially the boys. Soyoung looked back at the window as the student starts doing the class. 

******

After the class Soyoung was about to left when Sehun called her. "Hey Soyoung are you going to enter the singing show? Oh right no I forgot that you were mute!" The boys laughs while Soyoung tries to keep her anger inside when her annoying friend IU came. 

"Yeah laugh all you want boys but Soyoung is going to sign at the talent!" She shouted for taking Soyoung's defend. "Mhm will see about that." Kai, walked out of the class with the boys. 

"IU how could you?" I spoke with my original soft tone. "Soyoung you have to stop acting like that it has been 3 years now, the school have to know who the real Soyoung is not just a mute doll." 

Soyoung looked down letting a soft sighs. "Mhm Alright just for you IU, but we can sing in duo?" - "I am sorry Soyoung I wish I could but I am doing a duo with Myungsoo." 

Soyoung nodded, leaning there way at the cafeteria trough the signs up paper. "So I see that the mute Soyoung has sign up?" Krystal walks up with her friend behind. 

"Yes I have." Soyoung spoke with a tone voice. "Mhm I am pretty sure you're sing sounds likes cans." The group of student laughs with Krystal. "You haven't heard how amazing Soyoung sounds when she sings!" IU shouted again. 

"Oh really? Then let's here it then." Krystal gave a glare at Soyoung crossing her arms together. "I-I am not sure.." - "Come on!" Krystal shout, as Kai's turned his head toward the crowed. 

"What's going on there?" He asked as the boys follow's Kai's eyes. "Hey looks, it's that mute." Beakhuyn points. 'Why is she doing?' Kai though to himself walking over hearing Krystal shouting at her. "Hey what's going on?" 

Krystal turned her head, changing her attitude. "Ow Ow! Oppa, Soyoung punched me!" Soyoung eyes went wide, Kristal was Kai's sister he did cared about her a lot. If anyone was hurting her she'll/he will have a word with him. 

"What?" Kai frown looking over Soyoung, he knew it wasn't truth just by looking into Soyoung eyes. He took her hand, grabbing her closer. "I demand you guys stop making her feel like trash if not, well your going to be into trouble oh and everything you say bad to her she'll go straight telling me." 

"Capish?" The student replied. "C-capish." - "Capish!" - "Chapish!!' The students shouted. "But-But Oppa you can't." Krystal stopped Kai before walking away with Soyoung. "Stop, Krystal." Kai walked away with Soyoung outside, as the boys went in shocked. 

"Ouch your hurting my arm.." Soyoung tried to get Kai's hand off her arm but it was to strong for her. "It's weird hearing you speak." Kai's eyes looks at her walking up the roof. 

"Why are you bringing me there?" Soyoung asked as she stopped walking. "To have a little conversation with you, I've always wanted to hear your little soft voice." 

Soyoung rolled her eyes, as she sat down where Kai patted a sit. "So tell me why did you sign up?" - "Because IU wanted to, so I could show who the real me is. Pfft that girl." 

Kai chuckled. "She is a dork isn't she?" - "Yeah but, she is a good friend when you get to know her but can be annoying." Kai nodded hearing the bell ranging. 

"We should better go to class." Soyoung inform getting herself up, as Kai quickly took her arm. "Have you ever skip class?" Kai asked.

"Skipped class? Um no.. Why?" - "Oh you know just for fun come on please?" Kai begged me with puppies eyes. "Mhm Alright." Soyoung looked down sat down beside him. 

"Here listen to this." Kai grabbed his phone with headphones, and place the right headphone on her ear, starts the music. "So?" - "I do like it but not my style of music." Shyly Soyoung took away the headphone, streatching up herself. 

Kai wrapped an arm around her, brings her closer to him. Soyoung cheek's went red. "Don't worry I am here just relax." Soyoung nodded and slowly close her eyes. 

Author's Note: So this is the first very chapter hope you enjoy it. xoxo;