Why i should see her?

Oh My Ghost!

    (In that room, some books, pen, paper, laptop and handphone lay messily on Hana’s bed. The bathroom door also openned)

There’s a girl with the toothbrush in , sleeping while sit on the closet. Her handphone can not stop ringging so its wake Hana up, “Oppa! Near or far, why r u so noisy?!”, she wash then look at her phone, there’s writen 3 misscall and some chat:

“good morning hanadeulset”

“have a nice day”

“today is your last exam for this term right? Good luck ne”

“don’t forget to cheating if you think you couldnt pass it :P”

“hanaya”

“why you haven’t accept my call?”

“have you wake up?”

“sleeping beauty is pretty even if she sleep but hana is ugly when she sleep”

“so wake up paliyo!”

She look at the clock, “7.50 am, no!”

She just send him a voice note  “Thank you for waking me up, have a nice day, bye” and silent her phone.

After take a fast bath, she wear a simple dress and run down the stair, look at the dinning room for a while, “good morning mom, dad, and bye”, and continue run to her car.

 

 (In a highend black car)

Myungsoo look at the mirror while tidy up his white coat, “Today, I be a real doctor, Dr Myungsoo” and drive his car in low-medium speed.

In the junction, he saw a grandpa walking across the road and a silver car with high speed almost hit the grandpa but suddenly it turn right and hit a big tree. Initialy he don’t really care about it, but remember he’s a doctor and the road is so deserted, no other car stop to help, just a few people come to look at it, he stop his car and come to that silver car.

A man break the car’s window and bring bloody Hana out.

An ajumma start to speak panickly “call, call ambulance, now!!”

Cool Myungsoo come and said “I’m a doctor and i’ll bring her to my hospital”

A student amazed “Wow look at that black car, what a cool ambulance”

 

 

(Back in Myungsoo’s car)

Hana lay in the 2nd row chair, and her soul come out from her body. “Huh.. I can’t believe this, what a horror dream? I find my bloody twin”

Myungsoo look at her, shocked and stop his car. “You... Ghost! Don’t disturb me, go away from my car, please”

“Hey Don’t make my dream more sad by calling me ghost!.....wait” Hana try to hear her heartbeat, “Wow! I still alive, I’m not a ghost, you.. please continue your driving fast.. please (aegyo)”

“I will, but you must go away from my car now / i will throw your body out also”

“Ooo, You are afraid with me? Okay, if i’m die in vain because of your foolness, i will scared you the whole of your life, hihihi, don’t worry, i’ll be a good ghost.. oh no.. a nice soul if you bring my body fast to hospital”

“What the....”

“Paliyo, Paliyo, Pali”

“Okay”

“Faster, faster, faster, faster”

“Shut up! Do you want my car has the same destiny as yours? Huh?”

“Mianhae” (Hana(soul) put her finger to her lip)

 

(In the hospital)

Myungsoo checking Hana’s body

“Done? How about my condition?” asked Hana

“As bad as your mouth”

“Huh? I’m not kidding really.. i just really want to know”

“The collision on your head is so hard, its make you coma”

“When could i wake up?”

“Even if i know it i won’t let you know”

“Okay i don’t want have an enemy, by the way? You have sixth sense? Huh?”

“When i was a child i have seen a few ghost, but the ability just lost a long time ago”

“Cool, and so? why you can see me?”

“If i can’t pick, i don’t want too”

“Oh, But I’m happy even when i’m only a soul, i’m not alone”

“Shut up and don’t disturb me anymore, i still have some to do”

(Hana follow Myungsoo to his practical room)

 

(In the coridor)

Some nurse look at Myungsoo amazed. “what a handsome man” “is today his first day? I haven’t see him before” “I heard our new doctor still very young” “really?” “How young?” “what a babyface”

Hana (soul) raise her eyebrows “(so dorky... wait.. wait... huh? New doctor?)”

 

(In Myungsoo practical room)

“Hey ghost, why you follow me, i have said don’t disturb me! You don’t understand?” said Myungsoo

“I just follow you and wanna be quite at first, why? I won’t disturb you, i won’t be so noisy if you are not extrude me, just focuss on your job, its not difficult really”

“Arrggghh, I could be crazy”

Hana’s soul sit on th sofa and just quite, then she lay on the sofa, fall a sleep, wakeup and be quite again “So boring”

She walk around the empty (no person) room. And read the name board on the table. “Dr Myungsoo”

Myungsoo come in and sit on his chair.

“Hey, We haven’t introduce each other, My name is Hana” said Hana

“I already know when nurse check your ID card and write it on the board”

“I also have been read your name there” Hana point at his name board

“So useless”

“But you haven’t know me, well, I attended Hanyang business school last year and today is my last exam this term, i’m study hard tonight, almost not sleep but i fall asleep when i brush my teeth while i sit on my closet then someone wake me up by phone and...”

“Stop, i don’t want to know it”

“Okay this is your turn, tell me about you!”

“What?”

“Well, I heard you are the new doctor here? Very young doctor? How old are you?”

“23 years old”

“You shouldn’t  graduated doctoral university, how could you be a doctor?”

“Stupid! Ofcourse because I smart! Very smart?!”

“Acceleration! it must be true! Yeah i’m not stupid”

“huh... can you just be quite stupid ghost?!” said Myungsoo while open and read a very thick book.

“what??!”

 

(In the coridor)

Hana call a nurse while waving her hand, “hello, can you see me?”, but the nurse didn’t give the respond, Then, She try to call a patient “hey you, can you see and hear me? Please answer me”, but the patient ignore her.

Hana seat on the chair, “I’m quite happy that i can’t see other scary ghost and at least i have a new friend that can hear and see me, but why that human is so so so annoying? I’m about dilemma being lonely or annoyed”

A couple walk across her, and she reflectly stand up, “Umma, Appa!! I’m here”, But they ignore her, “I wish they could see me, oh”