A new start.

Sorry but we aren't besfriends like before .

tumblr_m4qugcZAko1qc3fy9o2_250.giftumblr_m4qugcZAko1qc3fy9o1_r1_250.giftumblr_m4qugcZAko1qc3fy9o4_250.giftumblr_m4qtxlXXfd1qzh5sno1_250.gif

 

Luhan’s side

I just woke up from a nap and I didn’t find Sehun in the room , I know he would be leaving , he came here cause he didn’t know I was the one he needs to accompany .

I grabbed my phone and called Soo but he wasn’t picking up , I called him like 15 times cause I was worried. I know that guy isn’t going to do something stupid so I’ll just let it go . The door cracked open and Sehun came in “ Oh you’re awake , you need some water?” I was shocked to see him here cause I thought he left , I nodded and he gave me a glass of water

 “ Why do you look so shocked ?” he asked “ Well I thought you’d leave once I fall asleep” he smiled “ Why would I ? “ and here I am staring at him , that smile is the real one , those eyes smile when he smiles .

 There was an awkward silence before I gave him an answer “ Well nothing “

 Sehun smiled “ Well , how are you feeling ? “

“ I have a headache but I can live with it” Sehun then spoke “ Uhm Lu I know what you’re thinking , why that I’m here , why that I’m being so nice , well I’m here to make everything up , Lu I’m really sorry that I left your side when we were young , I really regret it so let’s just start with a new white paper”  I felt tears running down my face “ Hun I missed you “ and suddenly I felt two strong arms around me , I realized that Sehun was hugging me , I hugged back “ I missed you too”

 

Suddenly the door opened and Kai came in “ Where’s Soo ? I called him and send messages but he wasn’t picking up , where is he ?”

“ I also don’t know , but I’m sure that there’s a reason why he’s doing this , listen Kai I don’t know what you did but you’re losing him “ I felt angry but I don’t want to come between their relationship , Sehun suddenly spoke “ Luhan me and Kai will leave , you need to rest right now , if you need something just call me” I nodded , Kai left and Sehun was about to leave but he grabbed my hand and kissed it , I tried not to blush but I couldn’t , he smiled and left.

 

Kyungsoo’s side

 

“ Do Kyungsoo , are you from my school ?” the guy shook his head “ No I’m there to teach , I’m a new teacher , yeah I know I’m too young to be one but don’t worry , I’m not a teacher you’ll hate  “ and he gave me that warm smile again that let me forget about Kai….

“ Well can you bring me home now ? I have some homework to do actually “ I asked him , he nodded “ Yes of course , I’ll wait on you in my car alright ? You can go to the bathroom or something “ I nodded and he left .

I was walking around the house , and suddenly a photo caught my eyes that was hanging on the wall , I looked at it and the little boy from the picture looked really familiar but I just couldn’t find out who it was cause I realized that I need to go .

 

“ Thanks for everything Suho , I’ll see you around at school ?” Suho nodded “ Yes , no problem Kyungsoo now quickly go inside before your parents get angry” I nodded and went out of the car .

I was lying on my bed and I grabbed my phone , there were 35 missed calls and 56 messages , all from Kai and a bit from Luhan , I sighed and called Luhan

 

“Hello Kyungsoo , where are you ? You know how worried we are ? Gosh what happened?”

“ luhan don’t be worried nothing happened , I’m home and what do you mean by we?”

“ Oh Kai was also worried cause you weren’t picking up and he came to the hospital cause he thought you’d be here”

“Is he in the same room as yours right now?”

“No , he and Sehun left , your voice doesn’t sound right what’s wrong?”

I tried not to cry but I couldn’t “ I’m tired Luhan , really tired of Kai , I saw him making out with the same girl as before , I was thinking what to get him for our anniversary and I just saw them Luhan “

“Ughh that little piece of , Soo shh don’t cry , just come over tomorrow ok? It’s Saturday and I’ll also stay in the hospital for one more day cause I can’t walk properly “

“Ok see you tomorrow then”

 

Kai’s side of the story

My older brother and me were eating dinner “ So how was your day ? “ I asked him , he smiled “ fine , and yours ?” I shook my head “ not so fine actually , so what’s the news you wanted to tell me?”

“ Oh yeah I’ll be a teacher at your school , don’t worry nobody needs to know that we’re brothers “ I nodded “ Ok , I’m done eating , goodnight Suho “

I was freaking worried about Soo , “ You’re losing him

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ! Sorry for the short chapter , but as you know i have exams so i'm trying to update for you !

Yeah Suho is Kai's older brother , for the next chapters you'll see Kai's jealousy and Sehun's feelings for Luhan...

and also #26MonthsWithEXO !!! <33333

follow me on twitter or ask me question ;D ( i follow back ) : @lailyanAbuAljus

Comment+subscribe= Fatser update !! :DD

THANKS , SARANGHAE 

tumblr_mrohgl1iRR1qd3xz3o1_500.gif

d-o-waving-to-fans.gif