Leukemia.

Sorry but we aren't besfriends like before .

10171075_452696184863294_808665254852311

 

It’s Monday & yes you know everyone hates that day , Luhan & Kyungsoo were walking down their school halls & they saw some students sleeping in their lockers & some of them were making out & some were studying & well you know how it works in a high school.

“Are you going to the hospital today cause if yes then I want to come with you” Luhan heard Kyungsoo beside him “ Well yes I’m going & okay you can come but don’t you dare to bring Kai with you ! “ Kyungsoo laughed “ Ok no problem “ . They continued walking & laughing , while Luhan was entering his class room there was an eye on him but he didn’t knew , well it was Sehun’s eyes of course ! They were “The best buddies “ of their school but now they’re the biggest enemies.

School was done & Luhan was waiting for Kyungsoo cause he told him that he needed to tell Kai that he’s going to the hospital with him.

Kyungsoo finally came “ Sorry that I’m late but Kai wouldn’t let me go so yeah haha sorry “ Luhan smiled “ No problem let’s get going “

 

Meanwhile…

“ Where is your little Kyungie ?” Sehun asked Kai as they sat in a bubble tea shop “ He said that he’s going with Luhan to the hospital & don’t dare you to say Kyungie again ! “ Sehun smirked but then the word ‘Luhan’ hit him “ Luhan ? Hospital ? “ Kai wa smirked “ Yeah but I don’t know why they’re there & I see you’re worried ? “ Sehun laughed nervously “ No I’m not worried ! “ & he continued drinking his bubble tea Why hospital ?

Back to Luhan & Kyungsoo…

They sat in the waiting room , Luhan was a bit nervous cause he’ll get the results of his blood today “ Are you nervous ? “ Kyungsoo asked , Luhan smiled “ Well yeah actually I am “ Kyungsoo hugged him ‘ Everything is going to be okay believe in yourself that you’re strong enough ! “

“ Xi Luhan ? It’s your turn “ the nurse said , Luhan stood up & Kyungsoo too and they went in , the docter greeted them and told them to sit “ Well your tests are out & I’m sorry to say that but you have Leukemia “ It was a shock for Luhan but also for Kyungsoo . “ Luhan you have to come here every Friday & you don’t need to go to school for every Friday “

The way back home no one said a word , suddenly Kyungsoo broke down crying as they were in a cab , Luhan hugged him “ Oooh Kyung why are you crying ? Remember what you said ? I’m strong ! “ Kyungsoo nodded “ Ye-ea-h b-uu-t …” Luhan patted Kyungsoo’s bag “ SHhhh  I’ll stay strong & if I’ll go every Friday to the hospital for my medications then everything is going to be ok , just like before “

Kyungsoo lived together with Luhan since their parents had to work together in China , Luhan was in his room reading the results & trying hard not to cry . As for Kyungsoo he was making dinner for them “ I have to stay strong for Luhan & not cry ! yes ! I need stand next to him cause who would ? Since his parents & mine had to work & his ex-bestfriend hated him now , I have to be next to him ! ”

 

The next day …

 

The two bestfriends were walking to their next class but when suddebly Kyungsoo stopped , Luhan had to stop with him & they looked at the same direction , well there stood Kai & he was making out with a & when Kai opened his eyes he saw the shocked Kyungsoo & he pushed the girl away but she kept on coming back to him while Kyungsoo ran away , Kai pushed the girl hard & ran after the smaller one .

Luhan kept walking , he didn’t run after his bestfriend cause he didn’t want to come between their relationship .

Suddenly someone pulled him & dragged him to the roof top , Luhan saw that it was Sehun but he didn’t say anything .

When they arrived at the roof top Sehun said “ Why were you in the Hospital ? “ Luhan laughed sarcastic “ Well first , I don’t think you need to know since you don’t care , second Let go of my hand “ & Sehun did what he said but then he pushed Luhan against the wall , Luhan groaned in pain .

Sehun was glaring at him “ Why do you think I don’t care ? Don’t change the subject & just answer my question “ Luhan was angry now “ WELL I IN HAVE CANCER & YOU I’M LATE FRO CLASS BYE !! “ and Luhan left Sehun shocked & alone .

“ He he has cancer ? kqjddkezjfo “ He hit the wall hard until his hands were covered up with blood & he fell on the ground & cried .

Kyungsoo ran so hard as he can and he heard the other calling his name but he ignored it until his legs gave up “ WHY WOULDN’T YOU STOP WHEN I’M CALLING YOU ? “ Kai was panting hard & he hugged the smaller one , Kyungsoo didn’t fight & just hugged him back .

They were hugging until Kyungsoo was calm & he was the first one to pull out “ Look I don’t want to fight with you but please just tell me the truth , you don’t want to be together with me right ? Then please let’s just brake up cause you keep on telling me lies about you loving me & the next day you just play with others & I know that you’re doing this because you’re famous in our school & you don’t want others to see you together with me , so  please break up with me , I love you & I can see that you don—“ suddenlu Kyungsoo felt a pait of soft lips on his .

It was a soft & sweet kiss , they pulled away “ If you’re done with talking then let me talk now , see you’re the best thing that ever happened in my life & yes I go & play with others but I did this cause I was afraid of you breaking up with me after I’m not that famous & I just wanted to stay cool for you to still be my boyfriend and I now that I’m wrong but I’m always afraid of losing you “

Kyungsoo felt kind of relieved because of what the other just said , his face came closer to Kai’s face , they were almost kissing but kyungsoo said suddnly “ You’re perfect to me “ and they kissed again .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone ! So this is the first chapter of my story ! Yeah it's sad :/ So please support all my stories & also here is my twtter name , you can follow me there & ask your questions ;D

Twitter :  @lailyanAbuAljus

Please subscribe & comment !