CHAPTER 7: The Unforgettable Memories PT.1

Deja Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at Minho's house

Jinri woke up and immediately widens her eyes as she felt an arm around her waist. Jinri turned her body and smiles brightly as she sees her boyfriend sleeping soundly.

"Minho oppa.." Jinri called out in a soft voice while playing with his hair.

"Hm? What is it Jinri?" Minho asked in his husky sleepy voice.

"Ireona.. I want to cook you breakfast for once." Jinri says and Minho immediately removes his arm that made Jinri chuckle.

"I can't wait to taste your cooking." Minho smiles sleepily.

Since it was 8:30 a.m in the morning, Minho's parent have gone to work an hour ago leaving the both of them alone in the house. Jinri walked to the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"What shoulld I cook for breakfast?" Jinri smiles as she found some bacon strips and eggs.

"The common breakfast,, Bacon and eggs it is.." Jinri takes the bacon and eggs out of the fridge and starts to cook.

As she was cooking breakfast, she got startled a little by her sleepy boyfriend with a back hug and snuggles his head at Jinri's neck.

"It smells so nice~" Minho said.  

"What is? Me or the bacon? And that tickles oppa.." Minho chuckles at her statement.

"Well both. The breakfast smell so delicious~" Minho tightens his grip on Jinri's waist.

"I think it was because I made this with love" Jinri says and

Minho answers "Maybe.." He chuckles.

 

Back to Key's Mansion

Key woke up with a hangover "Ah~ My head~"

Key groans while holding his head. Key heads to his kitchen and take some hangover pills.

"I guess I drank too much last night.. Even Minho is gone.. So I guess he wasn't that drunk.."

Key went back to the living to wake Amber up but is surprised to see his girlfriend laying on the floor only in her undergarments. It was quite a sight for him to see her mini cleavage since it is rare to see this happen.

"Didn't know that she had those cute s hidden.. I thought she was a flat chested girl.." Key chuckles.

Key walks around his mansion and wake everyone up using an air horn his father own. He woke Amber up and ask her to closes her ear before he uses them.. He doesn't want Amber to go deaf.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!" Key shouted on top of his lung using his manly voice that made Amber look at him with a surprised expression.

"I didn't know you have that voice Kibum.." Amber starts to dress herself up and her statement only make Key laughs.

"Then you have a lot more surprises from me.. THE PARTY IS FINISH!!" Key shouts again just to earn the sound of groans.

 

Back to Minho's house (A/N: Sorry for changing too much scenes)

 

They finished breakfast and took their bath by taking turns, Minho ask Jinri while drying his wet hair.

"What should we do today Jinri-yah?" Minho goes behind Jinri who was putting on some light make up on her face in front of the mirror. Jinri looks at his reflectiion and says

"How about a date for the rest of the day oppa?" Minho just agrees to her plan without any further thought.

"That sounds like a plan!" Minho who was in his bathrobe and a pants, took his bathrobe off leaving him shirtless before putting on a simple t-shirt.

Jinri thought to herself 'Damn. Minho oppa is so y. How could I leave this y and handsome looking guy, who loves me more than anything in thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter