My Missing Angel

Miracle In December

miracle in december

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCmyz4PP1lk


-2012,12 APRIL  9.00 p.m

Again, without “tired” word, Sehun sat on the hospital’s chair. Every day, sitting in front of a guy who was laying there. Unconciously on the bed.

He ran his finger through his hair. Sehun’s face was pale and his dark circle on his eyes have start to appeared.           

 “Xiu Luhan..It has been more than two year.. laying on this bed, aren’t you tired?” Sehun’s tears welling up and stung in his eyes. He’s trying not to cry and hold a lot in his heart even it was really painful to see the guy who was laying in front of him.  

“There’s a lot machines with noisy sound that make you feel uncomfortable right? So, quickly.. just please wake up. I’m missing you to death already. Luhan ahh, palli ireona”  said Sehun full of gloomy. Only the heaven know how much he missed Luhan’s voice, Luhan’s smile, everything about Luhan, if only he can hug that body.

 Sehun rub his face gently. The tear that he’s trying to hold eventually fell down on his cheek. The loneliness makes Sehun’s plight seem awry. It seem that it was the end of his life. If only he can return to the past, he’s promise that he’ll makes sure that this not gonna be happen and Luhan doesn’t need to laying unconsciously.

Sehun started to sob. “ Wake up, baby..wake up” Sehun hold Luhan’s hand and shake his body trying to make him awake. Luhan doesn’t seem to wake up even his little finger not ever moving. Sehun throw a calm looked at Luhan, his heart become more ache as he heard Luhan’s  breathe that sound really in deep sleep. Sehun stoop blankly looking at floor. The thing keep replay in his mind, the thing that make Luhan, the person he loves the most is laying unconsciously in from of him.

 

 

-2010 30 JANUARY 2010  6.50 p.m

“ Sehun-yah, where are you? Today is our anniversary right? You remember our promise?, I’m miss you so much. We’ll meet at the coffee shop tonight, okay?”  Luhan smile after left the voicemail as he can’t get through to Sehun after calling for a while.

Today was two years completely he is together with Sehun. After a week apart from Sehun because of his work schedule makes Luhan felt really still and miserable. Ahh, how much he was missing Sehun and finally tonight he’ll meet his little baby.

 Luhan throw a gaze to the watch that almost shown to seven. As he were busy, not realizing that the day was already turn into night. Luhan tidy all his paperwork and neat the thing on his table. Speedily he outbound from the office, take the cab and rushes to the coffee shop.

“Ajusshi, just stop here, I’ll just walk from here” said Luhan while smile brightly to the old man. The cab started to move slowly and left Luhan who still standing by the roadside. He stride the road, step by step with full happiness. Luhan hold tightly a bunch of white roses with his two hand. “Sehun’s favourite flower..”  He smile again. The wind that start to blow strongly makes Luhan tremble from coldness.

Finally, he stop his footstep, throw a look at the coffee shop opposite from the roadside where he was standing. Luhan’s eyes clung for awhile. The tear started to fill his eyes. Luhan educe the phone from his pocket. Only the mailbox that he can get through after dailed Sehun’s number.

“Sehun ahh, what is this..?” his voice sound tremble, stand there and blankly looking at the two figure who were kissing in the coffee shop. Luhan  dailed Sehun’s number again, and again only the mailbox he can through.

With fulled of sigh, Luhan just left a voicemail and still, looking escalately at the coffee shop.

Sehun created an amuse smile to Kai who is sitting in front of him. He gripped Kai’s hand tightly, remember that his phone was in off mode, as fast he took out the phone from his pocket. About ten message were delivered to him as he turn on the phone. He know that it must be the message from Luhan.

“Kai ahh, actually I’ve a date with someone today, we promise to meet here tonight. I think you should go now, please?” asked Sehun with his chessy wink.

He turn away his eyes, throwing a look outside the coffee shop. With a frighten face, Sehun stand up on his ownself as he saw a guy with blank face,the eyes that were fulled of tear, sadly searching for Sehun’s eyes.

“ Who  is that?” Kai questioned astonishly.

Immediately Sehun get out from the shop, slowly he stop his step in front of Luhan, who is still not moving even one inch, standing opposite the coffee shop. Now, only the  that street separate both of them.

“Baby, this is wasn’t like you were thinking.” Said Sehun clearly. Without any word, Luhan still looking at Sehun, ahh.. how much he were missing Sehun, only that his head can ever thinking right now.

Sehun perked up at his phone that suddenly vibrate. It was a message, a voicemail that Luhan left a few moment ago.

“Sehun ahh, my baby, do you know that i’m missing a lot? Looking at your beautiful face right now, and your sweet smile makes me feel like I’m having a dream. As i’m flying happily on the sky, but baby, why my heart aching painfully? What wrong with me? Why i’m sobbing  with tears rolled on my cheek while I’m looking at you blissfully? Even without me, you still can live happily, right baby? And you know right that I love you.. love you so much”

Listening to voice mailbox, Sehun’s eyes glisten with tear.

“What i‘ve done?” he whisper to himself. His foot started to move step by step toward Luhan even his eyes can’t see Luhan  well as the tears still glisten in his eyes. A big light start to move approaching Sehun.

 Suddenly Luhan startled. “Sehunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

All the thing around him seem darked. Sehun try to open his eyes,but why  it is so  hard to him?

“ It okay now, just open your eyes slowly, Sehun-sshi” a hoarse voice accost Sehun’s ear. As he open his eyes,he saw the  two good looking guy with white uniform,  were standing beside him. “Who are both of you? And where am i?” asked Sehun with a blur face. He hold his head that had wrapped with bandage.

“ I’m the doctor..Doctor Wu or you can just call me Kris. My assistance, Yixing. “

“Luhan..where is he?  Where is my girlfriend?? ” Sehun asked anxiously.

“Humm……”  ahh, should I told him about this? Kris hesitated by himself, his eyes deeply looking at Yixing, asked for the strength. Yixing just nodded his head.

Yixing grabbed Kris’s wrist tightly while saying “it okay, he’ll be fine..”

 What happen? Why the doctor just sigh for my question? Is there anything wrong with my baby? Sehun’s hand start to tremble,

“I’m sorry to say this…. It was a brain dead…. Your girlfriend.. hum.. he’ll never woke up again….”

Must he be the doctor? Even he already know that he hates to tell this kind of story to all his patient. Ahh, how much Kris hate this feeling..

And again,Sehun’s tears spilling out… it over now, yes… his life is over…  

      

 

 

-2012,12 APRIL 10.45 p.m

Sehun awaken from his sleep, rubbing gently his hazel coloured eyes…

“I’m fell asleep, sorry baby.. you must be bored right..? Luhan ahh, I’m very tired.. talking to myself, like a fool person… why don’t you just wake up? Talk to me like we always do, hold my hand, kiss me.. I’m miss your warm lip flatter on my neck… I’m missed your sweet voice singing to me  every time we woke up from bed in the morning..” Sehun stood again at the white floor.

Sehun sob alone, he really miss him… the person who  use to sulked easily when he saying “ I’ll find another person if you don’t kiss me right now.”

A tear rolled from the guy that laying unconsciously. He heard it.. all the sad word from Sehun’s voice..he heard that with his heart…

“Baby… I’m sorry ….”

Sehun raise up his head, throw a look at Luhan, he seems to heard Luhan’s voice a moment ago but Luhan’s eyes still shuttered closely..

Sehun panic  when one of the noisy machine shown  a long line on it graph and started to sound “ tettttttt….”

Sehun run to the head counter, he called Yixing with full of fright asking for the doctor, Kris…. “ where is the doctor?! He need to save him..!!! Save him….!!!” he shout loudly…

...Save him.. Sehun plead to the heaven… please…save him…..  I’m promise I’ll love him with all my heart….save him…

 

2013,  23 DISEMBER 8.00 p.m

Sehun sat on his usual place,on the table  at the corner of the coffee shop. Looking plaintively on the street while his ear were listening to the song with his earphone on…

 

While struggling to find you who cannot be seen..

while struggling to hear you who cannot be heard..

 

(I can) see  things that couldn’t be seen before

(I can) hear things that couldn’t be heard before

After you left me…I have grown  a power I didn’t before..

 

The  selfish me who only thought about myself..

The unmindful me who didn’t know your feelings..

I can’t believe myself that I have changed this much

Your loves still moves me like this..

 

If  I just think, I can fill the world with only you..

Because  one snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs  to you..

One  thing I can’t do is making you  come to me..

I hope I don’t have this miserable power

 

The  selfish me who only thought about myself..

The unmindful me who didn’t know your feelings..

I can’t believe myself  that  I have changed this much

Your loves still moves me like this..

 

Stop the time, go back to you..

I open this book of reminiscence and open your page..

I’m in there..together with you…

The very small and weak person, your love..

Like this for everything (my whole life),

Changed it (the whole world)..

 

Me, who didn’t know love was something to be thankful..

Me, who was thought it was the end if it ended..

To the very image that you wanted, I fix myself everyday..

I think my love will continue  to be everlasting..

 

Stop the time (now i), go back to you..

I open this book of reminiscence (even  today)..and open your page

I’m in there..together with you…

The thing that I met in that winter..

 

While struggling to find you who cannot be seen..

while struggling to hear you who cannot be heard……

 

“baby…I’m missed you… “ Sehun wipe his tear that rolled on his cheek….

I’ll be missing you forever in my lifetime..my angel….

 

                                                                                                                    

*a/n:  sobsob~~ T_T isn’t it sad? I’m not really pro at making story, so give me some support and I’ll improve my story from now on~~  subscribe and don’t forget to leave your comment. do you read this story while hear miracle in december? if not,read this again while hear it..