Another Chance

Let It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another Chance
Sequel of Let it Be Me

 

 

 

 

(ChanyeolxSulli)

Chanyeol's POV

She's happy. She's smiling. The smile that she used to give me. The smile that I, used to be the reason. The smile that I am supposed to be seeing with her beside me. Am I late? Am I not her best friend anymore? Should I turn back? I mean, she's with someone now. I guess she don't need me no more.

I step back, and again, and again, until I disappear in that place. I can't take it. I don't know. When I'm with her, I am ignoring her, I am irritated by her appearance. I guess this is just right. Dara-noona was right. I was too blind to see her worth and now she's gone, I am too coward to get her back. Too coward to talk to her again. 

[AFTER 5 MONTHS]

It's been so long now. I can't even imagine that 5 months have past. Sulli seems ok now. She acted normally just like she used to be. Quite, cold but when it comes to her friends, she smiles and her coldness is fading away. Since that day , Sulli was never alone. She has company to share with. That guy I saw, he's from other section. His name is Jimin. He is our Student Council president. 

Sulli and Jimin have been together since that day. Eating lunch together, going home together and hanging out together. I know all of it cause I've been always there. I am always there seeing her from afar.

While I am busy putting all my stuff in my locker, I hear some guys beside me talking. At first I didn't really care what they are saying but not until I heard her name. Sulli's name. I payed attention but still doing stuff on my locker. I heard them saying about dance. Then I realize that the dance they are saying is the prom that the student council is preparing before our graduation.

"But I'm sure Jimin will ask her first"
Says the guy

"And so? You're not even sure if she will accept him as her date. Ask her later and we'll see"
Says the other one with him. They are asking her? Since when did Sulli become so popular with guys huh??? Or I am just too blind to see it .. Damn you Chanyeol! Damn myself!

*slam*

I turn around to see all of the student looking at me. Aish! Is this their first time seeing someone banging their locker??? 

......

It's already dismissal and I don't know but I'm trying to observe the two guys that I eavesdropped awhile ago. Those guys are somehow spend half an hour just to ready themselves inside the bathroom. I mean wth? But atleast I manage to stay. 

The two of them went to the soccer field where Sulli usually wait for Jimin. It hurts to even tell this part and it hurts so much narrating this story. Why should I narrates this anyway? Can't you just do it author huh??? It's so unfair!

(Author: Yah! Do you want your story or what? Your readers are waiting for your damn sequel so get on with it ! Get your girl!)

Pshh.. Arraseo! Where could you ever find a story with the author talking with the character? :| 

Anyway, both of them approach her. Sulli smiled at them by the time they called her name. I don't know what are they talking about. But I'm sure that Sulli smiled and uttered the word 'sorry'. I can tell cause I read her lips. 

She left them feeling sorry to themselves. Huh! I knew she wouldn't accept it. I know her type. From there I knew it is already the right timing. She can say no to those punks but not with me. I'm sure she wouldn't say no.

I ran fast as I could to keep up with her. I called her name and she turn around and seems shock to see me .

"Chanyeol?"
She said

"Sulli. Can I have a minute to say something?"
At first she thought about it but then she smiled and say

"Sure"

"I was just wondering.. Uhm.. But it is ok if you can't... So I just wanna ask... If I could have the honor to.. "
Stupid! What am I saying! It's not the way I plan. But I don't really have a plan.

"Chanyeol? I don't understand. What is it?"

"Sulli, can I be your prom date?"
Whooo! At last I said it. Why am I like this? Nervous as hell

"Chanyeol..."
She said as she pat my shoulder

"I would love to go with you..."
I smiled. Is this a yes????

"But I already have my date"
Then the smile on my face faded. What? She already has a date??

"But.. But with whom?"
She pause. Why can't she tell me? Who is her date? I thought she have never been attracted to any guy

"Sulli-ssi!"
Someone called from behind. Its Jimin and he's coming towards us.

"Him?"
I said as I look at her again.

"Sorry Chanyeol but... I have to go"
Then she left me. I don't want to look back. I don't want her to see me looking so stupid. I guess this is it? I guess things are so clear. She don't like me anymore. There's no point on fighting. 

[THE DAY OF PROM]

Tonight is our prom. I don't have the interest to go. It's not that I don't have any date, but the fact that I will see Sulli tonight with some other guy as her . I just can't. Just by thinking about it drives me nuts.

I went home and go straight to my room and fell asleep. Yeah. This is right. Sleep away my first and last prom. I hope Sulli will have a nice time there. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter