final

Let It Be Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

Aish!!!


How many times I will let myself away from this irritating girl?!!!! She's very talkative and super irritating because of her hobby... to mae an aegyo infront of me ALWAYS!


"Oppa!!!"


There... Sulli just went here at OUR dorm... She didn't bother if thers my one of my dormate, baekhyun half !!!!!


"Yah!!! What the hell are doing here!"


"To visit you ofcourse ^_________^"

there!!! that eyesmile of her just... ughh I don't know how to describe it.... I guess it annoys me???


"Chanyeol-ah! Were going out bowling tonoght.. care to join in?"
baekhyun just called out...


"Sure! wait for me outside arrasso??"

 

"Neh"


I was about to get my coat when Sulli appear infront of me again...


"Yah! move aside will you!"


"Oppa can I come?"


"No -__-"


"Eh??? Pleaaaaase?????"


"Tss... You're not allowed there!"


"Wae?? Beautiful girls doesn't allowed???"


Pshhh look at her now... praising herself.. tsss


"Girls like you who always making her annoying aegyo is not allowed there! Also, I don't want some loud girls like you with me!"

a moment of silence... then..

*sobs*


"Tsss... There you go again Sulli.. Stop crying! It doesn't suit you! You're too old to cruy you know!"


I just make my way pass her... I don't want to stay longer because... I may give in..

 

Sulli's POV


Loud girl?? Annoying?! Is that what he thinks about me??


Why does he treat me this way??? Haven't he remember that he's the one who made me like this??? Since the day we've been friends... he was like me... but why?? what happen??? he changed :(


What happen to us Park Chanyeol??? I thought were friends forever... Were ok before remember???


We just start attending college and everything has changed :(

 

Chanyeol's POV

Were not dating, were not in a relationship ok??? Don't think of something between us ok?? Were just friends and that's it!


She's special for me... yes.. nothing else..


Dara Noona...


She's the one I like or should I say.. I'm like a fanboy because Dara noona is part of our campus' band..


She told me before that she likes serious looking guys, just like her ex.. Ji Yong hyung...


As for me, I tried my best to be just like what he want ... until...


She told me that she could have like me until.. I changed... and also because of...


Sulli


I remember the words she said to me..


"The first day that you enter the University, I already notice you... not because you're so tall but the way you act when you're with her... with Sulli-ssi... You two look so good together... you look cute... and you two look happy being with each other"


"Sulli??? You're getting it wrong... Sulli and I were just friends ok?"


"I know... But you know... you two are much capable... You two are both like happy virus"


"If I were you Chanyeol, you shouldn't change yourself... Who knows when you changed, something might get wrong... You might not able to find what that trully feels"
then she pointed out my heart.. Ok you missed me there.. I don't get it


"Then. if you changed, someone might changed too... You also might regret that"

then she left...

What??

What does she mean???

 

 

Sulli's POV


The next day, I visited Chanyeol to his dorm... I know that his dormates aren't there by this time...


"Oppa!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter