Beautiful Night

Just another Soosica's One-shot Collection.
Please log in to read the full chapter

BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

 

I apologize for any mistakes and any typos or any grammar or whatever errors in this story. Please bear with me.

Jessica put the book on the desk, massaging her own temple. She turned to look at the wall clock, it was almost 10 in the night and Sooyoung hadn’t come home yet.

 

“Where the heck is she? She never late..” Jessica muttered to herself.

 

Standing up, she walked to her bed to take her cellphone.

 

No new message. No miss call.

 

Making a few gesture on the cellphone screen, she then placed the phone against her ear.

 

tut tut tut

 

The number you ha-

 

“Why isn’t she picks up the phone?” Jessica paced across the room, getting worried.

 

Suddenly she heard a racket outside the house. She stepped closer to the window to see what was happening outside. She could see her neighbours were looking at the same direction; her house.

 

“What happened?” She whispered while walking downstairs.

 

She headed to the front door and opened it only to see something she never expected to see at all.

 

Jessica palmed face herself.

 

She saw the woman she loved was making a ruckus at the front of their front yard. She watched as drunken Sooyoung twirled around their yard. In her hand was a bottle of Sauza Gold. Jessica flushed with embarrassment when she noticed most of their neighbors were staring at them.

 

Jessica sighed in exasperation.

 

“Youngie!” The blonde hissed.

 

“Come inside, NOW!”

 

The voice made the tall woman stopped twirling and glanced at the certain blonde. Sooyoung could not even stand properly.

 

“But, baby.. it is a beautiful night!” Sooyoung mumbled before continuing to twirl happily, throwing up her hands up to the air and the alcohol were splashing all over the place.

 

“Damn, what a waste.” She took another sip and twirled again. After one minute of twirling, she tripped and fell on her stomach.

 

“Ouch!!” She groaned.

 

Jessica who only watched with her arms crossed let out a tension sigh before walking to her girlfriend. Sooyoung was trying to pull herself up when the blonde reached beside her. Jessica crouched down next to her and held the woman’s hand.

 

“Come one, Youngie.”

 

Sooyoung grabbed the blonde’s hand once she got to her feet while Jessica wrapped her arms around Sooyoung, helping the latter to walk. On halfway to their front door, Sooyoung suddenly stopped walking. She turned to look at the place she fell earlier and the place she was standing then to the front door.

 

“It’s toooo far!!” The tall woman whined.

 

“Sica, carry me.” She said before falling backward.

 

Jessica was surprised and she did not want Sooyoung to fall, she tried to catch him. Unfortunately for her for having a small body frame and to think Sooyoung was hundredth times taller than her, in order to help Sooyoung from falling, Jessica ended up fell together with the latter.

 

“Aw!” Jessica complained. Sooyoung was on top of her right now.

 

Sooyoung looked down at her girlfriend before giggling.

 

“Baby, you should get control of yourself. I mean, look. We are at outside. Hik!” Sooyoung muttered under her breath before continuing to giggle.

 

Jessica’s face flushed with red as she pushed Sooyoung off of her. She groaned while trying to stand up. She watched as Sooyoung successfully got on her feet and start to dance like a maniac again. Jessica threw her hands up in frustration.

 

“Choi Sooyoung! For the last time, get inside now!” Jessica really can feel her patience was slowly growing thin.

 

Sooyoung stopped her movement and turned to stare at her lover. She continued to stare at the blonde for the next 2 minutes and the stare succeed to send a chill down the latter’s spine.

 

“W-what?” Jessica asked, pretending to not get affected by the stare.

 

Suddenly Sooyoung hopped over to her and leaned in really close. Jessica swallowed hard and she absolutely nervous when Sooyoung was acting that way.

 

“Guess what, Sica?” Sooyoung whispered in her ears.

 

Jessica only kept quiet and waited for the next word Sooyoung was going to say.

 

“I am not wearing any underwear~” The tall girl continued to whispered only to make Jessica rolled her eyes and blushed.

 

“Sure you are not.” Jessica muttered, watching as Sooyoung spun around and laughed uncontrollably.

 

Sooyoung nodded her head like crazy.

 

“Really, look!” Sooyoung told before pulling down her pants.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened and her jaw literally hit the ground as Sooyoung’s sacred area came into view.

 

Sooyoung grinned stupidly.

 

“I told you so.” She continued before pulling her pants off and threw it at Jessica. She then turned and ran off down to the street as she took off her shirt as well.

 

“I am a barbie doll in a barbie world~” She sang happily, swinging her shirt up to the air.

 

Jessica came out of her shocked stupor and after the tall woman.

 

“Sooyoung! Get back here and put your cloth on right now!” Jessica yelled, taking the shirt Sooyoung had thrown away on the street.

 

Now she was trying to catch Sooyoung and forced her to put her cloth on, but man.. that woman could run fast sometimes. After ten minutes of chasing, Jessica stopped and tried to catch her breath while Sooyoung was still running across the street.

 

“Sooyoung, put-” Jessica couldn’t finish her sentence when she heard sirens.

 

A police car pulled up in front of Sooyoung who was just a few meters from the blonde, the alcohol bottle was still in the tall woman’s hand.

 

The police officer stepped out of the car and took out the flashlight and pointed it on Sooyoung.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter