Sweet Baekhyun

Exo Oneshots :D

You and Baekhyun were in a relationship for 6months now. You loved Baekhyun so much and he loved u so much. One day you were really sick but you didn't want to tell Baekhyun you were sick because you thought he would get really worried about you. *IN THE LIVING ROOM* 

Baekhyun: " where do you want to go today?"

You: "I don't know"

Baekhyun: " Today's my day off please don't tell me you want to stay home."

You: "*Cough* n-no! I don't wanna stay home! Let's go wherever you want sweetie."

Baekhyun: "what's wrong?!? •.• *he quickly runs to you and touches your forehead.* Honey... Youre really sick. Let's go to the hospital. *he turns around and squats down* come on. Get on my back."

You try to get on his back but u collapse. Baekhyun picks you up bridal style.

You: " baekhyunnie. It's ok~ I'm fine. I don't need to go to the hospital."

Baekhyun:" you're really sick! You need to!"

You: " PLEASEEE oppa. I don't want to go."

Baekhyun: "fine. But u need to rest. *he carries you to your bed and covers you with a blanket. He goes to the kitchen afterwards and gets you medicine.* here ____ drink this. Take this medicine so your temperature would go down."

You took the medicine and fell asleep.

Baekhyun said while you were sleeping:" _____-ah. You pabo. U always get me so worried. Please get better _____. *he kissed you on the foreheard*"

When you woke up, you saw Baekhyun sleeping next to you. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek then slept on his chest and hugged him.

You: "saranhaeyo bacon oppa" Baekhyun:" saranhae~ but don't call me bacon ._."

you: "you're awake O_o *you took your head off his chest*"

Baekhyun: yes. Yes I am ___-ah. Now go back to sleep *he pushes your head back on his chest.*"

You: "ok oppa."