Finale

No Near Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As I walk inside the beautifully designed hall, everything perfect and beautiful, I suddenly I felt a sudden urge telling me that I don't belong here.

Fitting here? I feel like it will take whole lot of years to fit in this place... I sure do not belong here. I look at the people around all wearing sparkling beautiful dresses and jewelries, looking very stunning and very elegant... they sure do fit here. I look at myself and thinking all the possibilities that I might just be dreaming.  Fitting here's sure is impossible.

I turned back to go straight to an empty balcony and stood there under the moonlight, that was shining alone, like me, no one with just alone, it was a very clear sky, just the moon by itself. Like me in the balcony, with myself. I stared at it for quite awhile when suddenly the wind blew harshly making the dress I am wearing wiggle. "Wah... What was that?" I thought saying to myself when someone else replied "Of course the wind, what else are you thinking of?" I turned back to only see Baekhyun in his coat and tie that was perfectly selected and picked for him by some designers. "Oh... Oh... Baekie..." I stuttered when I finally found the words which I meant to say "Ah..." Nothing off to say, mental block. Clueless me, he started giggling "Come on, you, look your hair had gone messy, come here..." I took a step near him and his hands swifts and tuck the strands of loose hair behind my ears after that his hand caress my face and he was looking deep into my eyes, and just smile with his signature yet genuine smile of his.

He held my hands and went inside, I don't maybe it's just me but I can feel them staring at me, like I am a pheasant inside a fairy tale party. I didn't let Baekhyun know but I gripped onto his coat tightly while holding his hands. Soon, I realised that he was gone off to his friends chatting and left me alone, not that I am mad,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter