Oasis Girl

Dreams and Reality

 

The song started playing and BEAST finally went up on stage. Kim was very nervous when Doojoon started walking towards her with his famous charismatic eyes only at her when suddenly Kikwang appeared in front of her..
 
When I was standing at the end of the world and couldn’t see the path, I needed someone”
 
Kikwang took of his jacket and put his jacket on her. Making the fangirls scream in jealousy
 
“When I was trapped in the darkness and couldn’t see the light, I was waiting for the helping hand”
 
Hyunseung held Kim's hand, She and Hyunseung both started walking towards the fans. Kim waved to Jane who was sitting near the stage. After his line, he led Kim back to her sit.
 
You wouldn’t know that you are the only one in the world. Who is the only one better than the world”
Yoseob knelt in front of you while singing. He held your swollen hand and kissed it making the fangirls scream more.
“I believe dream for you and me. You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage. You make me fly and smile again. Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower. I wanna make a love”
 
Kikwang was getting Kim from Yoseob but Yoseob wouldn’t let her go. “Is this a tug of war?” she asked yourself. Yoseob gave up and let go of her other hand. Kim was out of balance but Kikwang caught her making the two hug. Yoseob looked at her and said sorry. Kim smiled at him.
 
When you found out I ran away, were you disappointed?”
 
Kim went back to her sit when suddenly Dongwoon covered her eyes with his hand. His lips near her ear as he sang his part making her shiver.
 
I had courage to come back you were there. You’re the one always in my heart”
 
Doojoon got Kim and led her to the center of the stage. He placed her hands around his neck while he placed his right hand on her waist as both of them started dancing the waltz.
 
“It’s the first time they've did this to the oasis girl right?” Your friend heard whispers behind her as she watches you enjoy your time with your 6 idols.
 
I believe dream for you and me. You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage. You make me fly and smile again. Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower. I wanna make a love
 
One by one, all the members except for Junhyung gave Kim a rose. She thanked them and they all smiled at her. Kim were wondering why Junhyung didn't gave her a rose. As she looked at him, he caught her and smirked.
 
Oh lonely night, it’s an endless and a stuffy dark night. Those are the days when I cried alone during the dark nights. In lieu of the people who would only break my callow heart (thanks a lot) and my heart was having a draught. But that’s okay you make a way. The person who will be always guiding me is you, you you you. The only reason of living is you. Within my desert you are my Oasis, the sweetest chocolate”
 
He walked towards Kim and made a little magic trick. Suddenly a rose appeared in front of her. She looked at him and smiled. Kim was surprised when he suddenly removed Kikwang’s jacket and put his jacket on her. She swear she saw Kikwang’s surprise face as well as the other fans. 
 
I believe dream for you and me. You are the long waited rain in my draughty day. You soaked my heart and gave me courage. You make me fly and smile again. Coming into my arms and giving happiness silently just like a rainbow after a shower. I wanna make a love”
 
It was the last part of the song. Each of the member danced with Kim making her blushed throughout the last chorus. As the song was about to end she went to Junhyung and gave back his jacket but he refuses it and told her to keep it. Kim said thank you as she went down off the stage but she was still confused why he gave it to her. Kim looked behind her and saw all the fangirls looking at her with jealousy. She smiled to herself as she held Junhyung’s jacket.
 
---------------------------
I'm so sorry if I haven't updated.
My mom got hospitalized and I was the one who took care of her..
anyway, I hope this one is good :)
comments <3