1.

Collab?

"Toheart..?" Kibum's eyebrow rose in confusion, his hand moving to press a napkin over his sweat-drenched face after a rigourous practice for SHINee's supposed comeback.

"Toheart." Woohyun nodded once, a wide smile stretching on his face. "Isn't it cool? We're gonna be having a collab together, Kibum!"

"...No offense, hyung..and I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything- um..the name makes literally no sense. 'Toheart'- like..to what? To your heart? What's going there?" Kibum shook his head and sighed quietly as he tossed the used napkin in the trash.

Woohyun's face contorted in confusion. "Doesn't make sense? Whatever- a lot of K-pop names make no sense like..what was VIXX's again? It was about exelsior or something like that-" 

Kibum shook his head again and walked through the exit of the dance studio, waving the other along to follow him. Woohyun frowned and jogged to catch up with the younger male before walking besides him.

"I know, I know- but the fact that the group that's going to have a weird name involves us is an entirely new story-" Kibum waved his hand dramatically towards the both of them, shooting a matter-of-fact look to the older as they continued to move through the hallway towards the cafeteria.

Woohyun snorted and scoffed before he scrunched his nose a bit, an old habit that Kibum had repeatedly told him to 'quit it or I'll flick your nose off' (even though the younger still hasn't come up to meet his threat). "That's why you're upset? But Kibum-' he stopped in the middle of the hallway, forcing the other to stop with him, 'we're going to have our own collab-" Woohyun suddenly smiled widely and slung an arm around the younger's shoulders lazily.

"And besiiiides- you get to get new hair, and so do I, I believe-" Woohyun tilted his head to meet the younger's gaze, the younger male raising an eyebrow in interest.

"New hair..? Please tell me it isn't the mustard yellow blonde that I had before- like..I know I can rock the color but please give me some variety after that--" Kibum almost whined as he complained to the older and they turned into the cafeteria.

"Oh hush- I overheard one of the managers saying that it was like.. a greyish color- so you can calm down about that." Woohyun laughed quietly and steered them towards a table before he moved his arm away from the other's shoulders to tap his fingers against the tabletop a little.

"...you know what I just realized?" Woohyun tilted his head to blink up at the other male, his lips pursed slightly.

Kibum raises a brow again before he moved to rest his chin on his hand lazily. "What, hyung?"

"..that I'm not even hungry right now-" Woohyun scrunched up his nose in distaste as he looked towards his hand at the table.

Kibum snorted loudly and shook his head before he stood up quickly to glance towards the line for the food, then back to the older male. "Great for you- I'm hungry, so you can go back to your dorm or sit here, and watch me eat like a pig; your choice-" the younger male shook his head and smiled fondly as he walked towards the line.

Woohyun waited a moment before he sighed quietly and stood up to follow the younger male to the line.

"Oi- at least let me have some of your chips!" 

--

A/N: Sorry- I really don't know what this is u_u

*ps: I mean no offense to VIXX- I love them tbh ^^