f i n

Yunho's letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I still remember the time you were in love with me, the time that you would wrap your arms around my waist, kissing my cheek with your softs lips to mumble those three words that i loved to hear but now i am lonely i have nobody in my life just a empty heart, a empty soul without yours next to me. I wished to many times that time would go back, i wished so many times to meet you again and say how much i need you in my life to survive yet you are no longer here with me, you are no longer here to comfort me, you belong somewhere else you belong to heaven now, right beside the angles.

 

You know where you walked to me with that beautiful smile of yours? When you pinched my cheek when i was being cute or mean to you just because i didn’t want to hang out with your friends and stay home with you? I miss those times, i miss everything about you. I miss your voice, i miss your touches, i miss you standing beside me, i miss you even more when i dream with you. Why life needed to take you away from me? Why did you saved me that day? Would you be suffering as much as i am now?

 

Everyone is worried about me, i don’t eat, i don’t drink i just spend my days thinking about you, looking at your pictures and actually i am writing a book about our love story. I thought that if i made our story become a book it will be less harder for me to move on yet it’s becoming hard and harder to take you out from my heart. I won’t lie to you, i did date some other people after your death but it’s not the same, they don’t make me smile or make my heart race inside of my chest like you did. It’s impossible for me to love again, it’s impossible to love someone else when your heart belongs already to someone. You understand me right?

 

Do you remember how first kiss? You were so nervous and the way you chewed on your lips, the way you played with your fingers drove me crazy i just wanted to cup your cheeks and crash my lips onto yours but i didn’t, actually i did wrapped my arms around you, leaning slowly my face towards your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter