Services

Customer Service

 

you! Go to this address and send the fried chickens there!’ said Mdm. Lee, your mom, from the kitchen.

 

‘Araso. Give me 5 minutes. I’ll be downstairs,’ you jump off from your bed and get your coat. You put on some powder and tie your hair into a ponytail.

Your mom opens a fried chicken shop. And this is your daily job, send orders to houses. Well, you don’t want to do it at first. But, your mom said that she will pay you extra money, so you do it.

And now, here you are. Skipping down the stairs towards the kitchen to pick up the ordered fried chickens. ‘Mom, where is the address?’ you ask while checking the order. 4 boxes of fried chicken and 2 bottles of 1 liter Coke.

‘It’s on the dining table,’ said your mom, pointing to the dining table with her spatula. You walk towards the dining table and take the address. ‘Mom, I’m going!’

‘Ok dear. Be careful on the road!’ you walk towards the front door and take your helmet. While waiting for your motorcycle’s engine to warm up, you study the address. Well, it takes about 20 minutes from your house to get there.

You ride your motorcycle fast enough to make sure you be on time. In about 20 minutes, you arrive at the address. It’s a flat. A nice one. You take elevator and press the third floor.

TING!The elevator opens. You walk to house numbered C114. DING DONG! DING DONG!

‘Yes?’ said a voice from the bell.

‘Um… your order has arrives,’ you replied.

‘Oh… come in then,’ said the voice again.

CLICK!The door being unlock from inside. The door opens, revealing a tall man with a tired face. You walk into the house. There so many shoes there. You take off your shoes and stand at the entrance. Wow! Nice house. So clean and tidy.

‘You can put it in the table,’ he said while pointing to a rectangular table at the centre of the room. You walk there while humming to B1A4 ‘Only Learned Bad Things’. You put the plastic on the table, and take out the boxes of the fried chicken.

‘Heunhan malsilsu gatgo ireoke ulmyeon naega mwoga dwae,’ suddenly a voice came from the back, singing the song that you are humming to. You turn around and to your surprise you see Jinyoung of B1A4 standing while watching you. He walks towards you and sit next to you.

‘You have a nice voice, you know?’ your mouth open and close, you don’t know what to say because of the shock.

‘What?’ he asks you after seeing your mouth open and close, want to say something but can’t.

‘No- no- nothing. It- it- it’s just…..  Jung Jinyoung of B1A4 is sitting next to me, talking to me,’ you replied stuttering.

‘So?’ he said.

‘So?’

‘You know my name. So, what yours?’

‘Oh, I’m you. Nice to meet you,’

 

‘Wah! Fried chicken! Are you the one that send this?’

‘Um… Yes,’ you reply. He takes a bite of the fried chicken.

‘Wah! So yummy!’

Just then the tall man appears and gives you the money. ‘So, you’ve met Jinyoung?’ the tall man asks.

You nod. ‘Are you his manager?’

‘That’s right. Here’s the money,’

‘Oh… Thank you. See you again then,’ you said while bowing. You walk away but stop when someone grabs your wrist.

‘You are not going anyway,’ said Jinyoung.

‘Excuse me?’ you ask, blankly.

‘You are not going anywhere I said,’

‘But why?’

‘You have to stay here. Play with me,’

‘What?! But- But…’

‘I’ll pay more. Just take this as a customer service. Anyway, I don’t have any schedule today. And I’m alone because all the members have schedule,’ he said while making puppy eyes.

Ah…..!!!!! His puppy eyes, I cannot resist it.

‘Ok. I’ll stay, but not too long,’

‘Yes!’ he said while jumping up and down like a crazy man.

You guys play games, talk and watch TV. When you realize, it already 10.00pm. ‘Wow! I’ve got to go home now. Or else, I’ll get scolded by my mom,’ you said to Jinyoung who’s watching the TV.

‘Now? No. No. No. you are not going home now,’

‘But why?’

‘It’s already late. And you are a girl. I’m not letting a girl to ride a motorcycle and go home by herself,’

‘So, how about you send me home?’

‘No. What if the paparazzi see us?’

‘Oh yeah. But what can I do?’

‘You’ll stay here for tonight. Tomorrow morning, you go home,’ he said.

'wait.... What? me? staying here? with B1A4?'

'yes, yes and yes. you can sleep in my room. i'll wait for the members.'

'no. i'll wait for the others too.'

'Oh. ok. up to you.'

you stay awake for about half an hour. but after that, your vision start to blur and the next thing you know, you are already in the dreamland.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

you wake up feeling warm. you open your eyes. SHOCK. you see Jinyoung face next to you. you want to move but you can't. he's hugging you!

OMG! What have i done?  why am i sleeping with Jinyoung? 

'um... Jinyoung-shi.'

'um?' he said half awake.

'h-how do on earth....'

'shhh... 5 more minutes.' he cut you off.

'but....'

'nnnhhhh.. 5 more minutes,' he then tighten the hug. 

your blodd rising. and the next thing you know, you are blushing. you just stay there, lying next to Jinyoung.

'Jinyoung-shi. wake up'

'Huh?' he said slowly.

'it's already five minutes. you have to wake up,'

'oh... mmmmm... WOW!' he said, suprised.

'how on earth do we end up like this?'

'well, don't ask me. i slept earlier than you,'

'that's mean, i've fall asleep while waiting for the members, here, with you?' he said pointing to the floor then to yourself.

'apparently, yes. and i've got to go now.'

you stand up and start walking towards the froont door. suddenlt, you felt arms hugging you from behind.

'Don't go,' Jinyoung said.

'huh?'

'i said, don't go'

'b-but why?'

'i don't know. i felt so comfortable and safe beside you. and i don't want this feeling to end,' your heart beats like crazy and your face is blushing. he turn you around so that you're facing him.

you look down. don't want to show your blushing face. he hold your chin, so that you are facing him.

'maybe.... i ..... i've fall in love with you. yes. i've fall in love with you you.'

 

'but.... h-how could-'

he cut you off by kissing oyur lips. kiss. you are kissing Jinyoung. your first kiss is stolen by an idol! his hand wrap around your waist, pulling you closer to him. there's something warm about the kiss. and you know what that feeling is. love. you love him. you return the kiss.

'Good mornin---. Wow! Guys! Check this out!'

he then broke the kiss, suprised by the voice. it's Sandeul.

'so, there's a lovey dovey couple making out in our dorm?' CNU said while walking closer towards Jinyoung.

'congratulations hyung. you finally found your love,'

'thanks,' he said shyly. then, he hug you.

'i love you you'

 

'i love you too, Jinyoung,'

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry for the long wait guys. i'm extremly busy.

pelase do coment! i hope you guys lie it. ignore the grammatical errors.