What If...

Reactions

 

 I'll use readers pov reading about Joonmyun so it'll be a mixture of readers pov and Joonmyun's.


Introduction

Joonmyun is that shy person that won't talk to you but will answer your questions. He's afraid of many things but he's more afraid of people's reaction.

 

When school was about to start he was afraid of people's reaction about his outfit. He was panicking about what people will say about him. "What if they don't like the outfit?" "What if they'll judge me?" he questioned himself. But when he checked the school notice he was relieved that they have a school uniform rule now. Even though the uniform looks ugly, but he won't be the only one wearing it.

 

His confidence level is really low, when he's with his friends he's okay but when his friends friend comes he instantly becomes quiet around them. When he wants to ask someone something he'll keep deciding if he should ask or not. He also have a problem with raising his hand. When he wants to ask a question he'll question himself saying, "What if they know this question already?" "What if they'll get annoyed of the same question being repeated?" 

After questioning himself he decides to not ask the question.

Even though Baekhyun is his friend, he's still afraid of what he'll say if he says one thing. 


 

It was a normal day for Joonmyun. He sat down in his desk and read his book quietly, not disturbing anyone. When he was reading he heard the door open, his head spun around slowly and he saw Wu Yifan also known as Kris. 

 

His head spun back to his book. He has a slight crush on Kris. He started liking him when he bumped into him in the hallways, but he never told anyone about it, not even his friends. He's afraid of their reaction if he told them. He was so much in his own world that he didn't hear someone calling him.

 

He turned his head around and saw that Sulli was calling him. "Oh, hey" he simply said. "What are you reading?" she asked him. "I'm just reading a random book" he replied. Sulli was about to ask something but the teacher came. She went back to her seat and he got his stuff out. 

 

When he was getting his stuff out he saw Kris taking a seat next to him. He turned back and blushed a little that Kris sat next to him. He wanted to say something to him but he's afraid what'll Kris' reaction be. So he just decided to stay quiet.

 

When Joonmyun was taking his notes he heard someone talking to him, "Hey can I copy your notes?" said the handsome Kris. He was shocked that Kris talked to him so he had to reply fast yet natural. "Sure" he said trying to not stutter,

 

"Thanks I'll give it back to you later" Kris said. After class ended Joonmyun went to the cafeteria. When he entered the cafeteria he went to look for Baekhyun. When he couldn't find him he decided to go to Sulli. "Hey" he greeted her. 

 

Sulli smiled back and said, "Hey Joonmyun, oh do you want some of my lunch?". "No it's ok" he replied. Few minutes later he decided to go to the library. As he was reading and walking he bumped into someone. "Omo I'm so sorry" he said really fast. He bowed multiple times and he finally looked up to see Kris. 

 

"It's ok" he said. Kris is really tall and that's one thing Joonmyun liked about him. He blushed a little when Kris pat his head and walked away. He was in a daze for a few seconds when the bell rang to go back to class. He rushed to his class and sat down. "Hey are you alright?" Sulli asked. "Yeah I'm okay just rushed here from the library."

 

The teacher came and everyone went to their seats. The bell rang and school ended, Joonmyun went towards his looker and put his stuff in. When he turned around he bumped into someone again. "Aish what is wrong with me" he thought. 

 

"I'm sorry" he said, but all he heard was a laugh. He looked up to only see that it was Kris again. He blushed and put his head down. "We've been bumping into each other alot" he said while laughing. "Do you want to get some drinks with me?" he asked. He was shocked to be asked by Kris. "Should I go, or should I reject?" he thought. He had to give him an answer he can't make him wait to long. "It's now or never" he thought.

 

"Sure" he said. Kris smiled and Joonmyun followed Kris to a cafe. Kris order an Ice coffee and Joonmyun ordered Ice tea. There was an awkward silence until Kris started to talk. "Oh yeah here's your notes" Kris said while giving the notes to him. "No problem" he replied.

 

They talked for a little bit and Joonmyun realized that he didn't know much about Kris. He learned that Kris is chinese-canadian, he has weakness to aegyo and more. "Do you like anyone?" Kris asked. Joonmyun was taken back at the sudden question.

 

"No" he lied. "Do you like anyone?" he asked Kris the same question. He thought for a little and said. "Yeah but that person might not like me". When Kris replied Joonmyun was sad that Kris liked someone else but he kept a straight face and nodded. After their little 'date' they both went home. Joonmyun was sulking a little that Kris liked someone else but it was Kris' decision. 

 

The next day came and Joonmyun was chating with Sulli, they were talking about school stuff until Sulli changed the topic. "Hey I have to ask you something" she said. "Sure go ahead" he replied. "I've been thinking of telling Kris that I like him" she said. After he heard what she said his whole word froze. Sulli didn't know that he also liked Kris but what would her reaction be if he told her that he liked him. What if Sulli started hating him, what if she turned her back to him. There were so many possiblities of her reaction. 

 

He decided to let her have the happiness. "You should tell him" he said. "Really?! but what if he rejects?" Sulli said pouting. "Don't worry whatever happens I'll always be here for you" he smiled. "Thanks Joonmyun, your an awesome best friend" she said as she was walking to Kris.

 

He didn't regret one bit when he let Sulli confess to Kris, he would let his friends be happy instead of him. He thought of his friends first instead of himself.

 

The next day news got out that Kris and Sulli are dating. Sulli and Joonmyun still talked but she hanged out with Kris more but that's okay. As long as Sulli was happy.

 

The second year came and Kris and Joonmyun are in the same class but Sulli was in a different class. They talked  more since they got closer to each other because of Sulli. She always brought him to his lunch table. So they were pretty close. Joonmyun's crush with Kris turned to like then it turned to love, but he never said anything.

 

"So how are things going with you and Kris?" he asked Sulli. "It's good, he's taking care of me alot" she said and she talked more about Kris and her. Joonmyun was a little jealous of they're relationship but he didn't show it.

 

When school ended Joonmyun was about to go past the door when someone grabbed him into an empty classroom and locked the door. He realized the person that drag him was Kris. "W-what a-are doing?!" Joonmyun said panicking. Kris didn't say anything but grab hold of Joonmyun's wrist and pinned them against the wall.

 

Kris' face got closer and closer and he started to panic. "Joonmyun" Kris said. I finally looked at him and he continued. "I like you" he finally said it and he kissed him. Joonmyun's eyes went wide, he responded to the kiss. He felt bad kissing Sulli''s boyfriend but it felt so right.

 

Things got intensed when Kris started using his tongue. He opened his mouth and Kris started to explore his mouth until Joonmyun pushed Kris away. "This is wrong, I shouldn't have kissed you" he said as he was running to the door. He was about to reach the door but Kris was faster. He grabbed Joonmyun's hand and that spun him around and Kris hugged him.

 

"Joonmyun, I like you" Kris said with a stern voice. Joonmyun felt butterflies in his stomach, his arms started to wrap around Kris' waist. "But, but what about Sulli" he asked Kris worried that Sulli will get her heart broken. "I stopped liking her and when she started to make me hang out with you and her I started to like you more, I also liked you before but not as much as now" Kris told him."And don't worry I already broke up with Sulli and she took it surprisingly well" he continued.

 

Kris felt something wet on his shirt and he pulled away to only see that Joonmyun was crying. "Why are you crying?!" he said panicking that he thinks it's his fault that he cried."I-i l-like you too" he said while wiping his tears. Kris cupped his face and wiped the tears with his thumbs.

 

He pecked Joonmyun's lips and hugged him. "Why didn't you say you like me before Sulli asked me?" he asked him. "I was afraid of what your reaction will be" he whispered. "I would have said yes" Kris said.

 

Joonmyun thought that he shouldn't be afraid of people's reaction he should just ask and wait for a reaction, even if it's a positive one or a negative one.

 

He decided he wouldn't care about what people will say about him anymore. He decided he wouldn't hesitate to ask. No more what ifs but he will care about his friends.

 

He decided that reactions aren't always bad

 

Reactions can be good too.


I know that this story is boring to you I'm just not a story telling person I usually get to the point but I took it slow for the story.

I hope you like this I know the first half is kind of boring and I didn't add that much Krisho moments I'm sorry

I will improve more as I write more stories.

I hope you enjoyed :D