I USED TO BE A PLAYBOY

I USED TO BE A PLAYBOY

they had broke up just 5 days ago and he looks like a completely idiot,everyone was worried,all were worried,he havent eat or sleep proplerly for those 5 days-

it was when taecyeon said somenthing to him that make all his thoughts change:

tell me khun,i know you are like this because you broke up with the only girl you were in love in your entirely live,i know its being just 5 days,but tell me,do you think you can forget her?  think in the future,do you think that youll be ok when this month of these 6 motnhs pass? at the end of the year,do you think you will be completely fine? that you can live withought her? be ok withought her?

i.....

ok,them tell me other thing,if you arent able to do that will you really end like this?,just as miserable as you look right now for your entirely live?, just because you arent man enought to tell everyone that you love her,to be with her even when they are going to be antifans? ,  you are going to be depress and loose the love of your live just because you are too afraid of  them? come on!! even if they are 10,000 haters i can asure you they will be one billion of fans to support you,and if they dont it doesnt matter,if they dont ,them they arent your fans they dont love you,and if the dont then,why would you take in count the opinons and comments that came from people that are not important in your live? we support you,we love her,even your completely family love her,so,tell me what are you going to do? you dont have to answer me,just think about it khun....

and he was right,thats the first reason why he was my best man when we really got narried, because he was the reason why i came back to her,she was everithing for me,i loved her and that wasnt going to change even if 100 years pass,it was her,only her,so we got back together and then 1 year and a half later someone make our relashionship public,our companies said the thruth and it was easier and harder at the same time,as taec said they were more fans that suppor us than the ones that doesnt aprove us,but i dindt care,she was mine,and thats al that matter.

                                                  ----------------------------------------

The moment we part, I miss you. To not part from each other

Shall we run away together?

Even if I had to escape from my entire career

I might rather be happy

My pulse must be abnormal, I'm crazy

That's what you do. Please help me

                                   ----------------------------------------------

after 3 years dating i proppose to her,and we  REALLY got  married,and now......

two hands encircle my waist and i knew it was her,i turn around and she smiled,the prettiest smile i ever saw,she was perfect,just perfect and i couldnt belive how a smile,just a smile from her could make my day change,it didnt matter how i felt in the day,i came back home and saw her and everything was fine again.

so,you want to sleep already?

and she just nood,i smile at her in return and gave her,her usually glass of milk that she has every night.

i went to the sofa and sat down i wait for her to come,she sat on my lap,her feets straight the sofa her hand on my waist and her head on my neck,i smile,as alway,i put my hands on her waist as well and let her fall sleep.

after 30 minutes i knew she was already asleep,i took her to  our room,and she inmedatly put her legs around me,it was as usuall,even if she was already asleep she would do that,each month that pass it was harder,not because she started to have more weight, but because her belly starts to grow bigger,yes,she was pregnant 5 months  now,and it was just like a child,thats why i was thinking about before,in the kitchen i used to call her my baby,but now she is just like one,thats what pregnancy had made on her.

just like a baby every night i had to prepare a glass of milk for her,them i would wait for her to end it in the sofa,she would go a take her usual position on my lap,she fall sleep and i take her,again as a baby to our room,it was now a habit,because of her pregnancy she couldnt fall sleep on our bed so,we end doing this,it was good for me,at the end i always wanted to do this but she used to say that she was too heavy for me to do that,but now that she is even more heavy she cant sleep if i dont do it,is funny,even now 5 years after i meet her i discover she make my thoughs wrong,i used to think my mom lied,how can a girl change?,how can she  change her  acts just because she is pregnat?,but again as she always do,victoria teach me i was wrong ,yes they can,she was a living proof of that.

but is ok,im ok with hat,more tham ok im completely happy, she is more adorable now,not that she wasnt because belive me she was,but more now than ever,i just wonder how it is going to be when she turns 7 or more months pregnant,it will be harder,but,i will think on that when the time arrives,

i put her down on he bed and cover her with the sheets before  say somenthing in a really soft voice: " I almost loose you 5 years ago because i was too afraid of love you,but now i know risking averithing i had for you was the best decision i ever made.i  love you, both of you."

im going to try no being so protective and jelous as im with quian with our dauther.yes, we are having a dauther,2 girls to protect........ i have to practice my patience since now.

and with that i close my eyes and put her closesr to me,she hug me and smile, i was happy that she always make me think im wrong,if that didnt happend i wouldnt  got back for her,and i wouldnt be here today,i wouldnt be the men im right now.

Because before her,I USED TO BE A PLAYBOY          

                         ------------------------------------------------                                      

AND NOW All day I think about you. That’s all I do

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 THE END <3 

 

 

HELLO! i just want  to say thanks to those who subscibe and upvote the fanfic,even when it was just a two shot 

 

HOPE WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER SOOM <3 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------