WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?

I USED TO BE A PLAYBOY

 

he was making a glass of milk in their kitchen,in a momento a smile appears in his lips,she was reallly his baby girl now,


growing up in a house full of girls,with his mom,sisters, and more,he had learn that pregnant women used to change a lot,his mom used to said that he would be surprice at the time he got marry and had his wife pregnat,because pregnant women can be really difficult,some of them change their personality,if they used to be sweet they will be rude,if they used to be rude they change into the sweeties girl in the planet,in other cases some of them will keep their personality but they will be more of that,a sweet girl would change into a really,really sweet girl..... but he havent understan that .

UNTIL NOW: 


                                                -------------------------------

I can't do a thing all day because of you
It is like you took my heart away
It is like you're here by my side
My head is enraptured in last night's memories
I cannot break free, it is all because of you, I am going out of my mind, I want you
Want to possess you, want to touch you
Sinking in Deeper and Deeper.
                                                   ------------------------------

 

he meet victoria 5 years ago,they date for 3 and now they have 2 years marry,and he have to admit it he was the happiest men in the world,he used to think that no one could change him,he was a playboy,there wasnt any girl in this world that could change that,but he was wrong,he havent been so wrong in his complete live,but he was happy now,she was  the girl that he didnt belive could exist.
5 years ago when he meet her,it was hard,he couldnt admit that he has fall in love with a girl! thats imposible nichkhun buck horvejkul wasnt in love,he doenst belive in that,but again,he was wrong.
                                           

                              -------------------------------
My body and mind are endlessly craving for you
Like a child with a candy taken away
I am going out of my mind, I cannot concentrate
How can I do a thing when my mind is somewhere else?
What have you done to me?
I'm not supposed to be like this
                                       --------------------------


he meet her while they made a show,he was kind and take care of her, as an idol he used to do that with all the girls, but eventhought it was in part because he was a big brother and his parents has teach him  to be kind with girls, he didnt do it for that reason,sure he treat his family nice,because he wanted,he like it,but other girls?.... it was just to pretend at the end as an idol he has to maintain a nice image.


but with her,in the show it was rare he wanted to do it, just like he did with his family,even out of the camera he would think on her,what is she doing?, is she ok?.... it took him some months and some long group conversations to find out that what he used to think wasnt going to hapend to him,actually happend,he was in love,completely in love with her...


                              --------------------------------
When you look at me, it feels like getting electrified
When you touch me, I close my eyes and smell your scent
I feel like soaring, my body and mind all burn up
The moment you appear, I feel like crazy           
                              -----------------------------------------


 so he started to talk more with her,and little by litle he wasnt the only one who end falling more and more in love,and so  did she.


but there was a problem,even if they were madly in love they were idols and idols relashionships werent acepted by everyone,so for a moment it was hard,so hard that he end with her,.


he thought it was the right thing to do,breaking ,up with her.both of them will be fine, at the end he had been a playboy for a long time,he was used to broke up with girls and continue his live as normal as everyone,but again he was wrong,and that was somenthing else that make him confuse,in his entire live he hasnt been wrong about his thoughts,never! but with her,everything he think was wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

hello!! did you like it? i know im not that good making fanfics but i just love this couple and im just starting,hope i can be better soom,i wasnt goin to put those lyrics there,but someone told me to listend to the song and in some way it was just like the song was too good for the fanfic,like it describe exacly what i was trying to write so i put it.

by the way is all day i thin of you or A.D.I.T.O.Y of 2pm