chapter 6

stay the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"how?? No. I cant be pregnant, please tell me your kidding! Hyung! Please. " i said while  crying  its been a month since we left korea.

It wasnt an easy thing to let go all the things that you love.

The first weeks was hell for me.

I always search for kyuhyun. 

And I always miss him.

I love him more than myself because i thought he love me just the same.

Him and I was so perfect. That was what i always hold in my heart.

My desire is that we last forever.

But i guess i was wrong.

I was the only one who were holding to that.

"How can i move on?! When  I used to be with "him"  , used to be kissed and pampered by “him" , used to cook for “his" meal. How can i let go to the person who taught me how to love.?

The neausea in the morning. The mood swing. The headache and the cravings for his scent.

I didnt considerd them as a symptom of pregnancy not until hyung brought me to the hospital when i collapsed .

The doctor deliver a shocking news

"Congration your having a baby. Your two months pregnant"

 

It scared me. I started to cry. How can i raise a baby when im all alone? Can i do it?

"Calm down hyukkie. we are here. We can raise your child. So you have to do is to be strong and take care of the baby's health." Hyung said as he wipe my tears away.

“___it's a blessing! Let's work hard! Ok?"

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

I looked to my miracle sleeping peacefully in my side.

I traced his eyebrow nose and lips. 

"You reaally look like him.even your evil brain and you got  also had his strange habit of making people do what you like." 

I caress his chubby cheecks.

"Im glad i have you , my baby! Umma will do everything to get you all the things in life. I will never let anyone hurt you. Not eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter