chapter 1

stay the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as a promise! here's the much awaited sequel just for all you guys who subscribe into my fics! :)

sorry for the delay! hahaha! got trouble to sort my feels for the story!

- so anyway, hope you guys like the first chapter! yeheyy..! *throw confetti its a multi chap.

but not a super long one! maybe 5 chapters is enough haha! :P and the poll for whether who should hyukkie end up between kyuhyun and donghae starts here! :) i knew some of you might change their thought!

oh well! just write down your MAN at the comment section! 

i'll be expecting to read all your thoughts about it! :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

three years have passed since the night i left kyuhyun alone  - three years of pain and lonely nights was spend in trying to fix the broken ME.

 

at first i barely survive the emptiness and the heartbreaks yet HE showed up out of the blue and made me realize that loving someone should be selfless. that i had to let the one i love be happy at all cost. whether it was on the arms of other.

 

he was there, always listening and comforting me.

i owe a lot on him.

and i'll do everything just to repay his deed he had done.

for creating the person as i am now.

~~~~~

The end is the beginning of all things, Suppressed and hidden, Awaiting to be released through the rhythm Of pain and pleasure.

~~~~

a loud scream of fans echoed all over the airport.

a news had spread all over the place that the international model/actor 

lee hyukjae had arrived by his company private plane.

all the reporters,papparazi,photographer scattered around the area with one aim.

"to get lee hyukjae airport fashion at all cost"

 

lee hyukjae is the epitome of fashion and style.

his beauty never fail to mesmerize everyone that had take a glance on him.

he was far from the "hyukjae" known by his "te amo" line 

the old hyukjae died three years ago.

and he will never wished for the latter to come back ever again.

he was happy at what he have now.

he will never trade 

the love, fame and fortune he have been receiving from the people around him just to turn back the time and be his past self.

 

his done from crying. for wishing that the sole reason why he smile could actually take him back, for Him to return his love.

everytime he remembered how he actually secretly followed kyuhyun the day after their "break up" makes him mad at the latter. he knew that kyuhyun was not the fault . yet he couldnt make himself take the blame.

that day he saw kyuhyun kissing sungmin.

 

"i cant hyung! i really love kyuhyun! im so idiot for writting that notes! aish! i must go back to him!" i said as i pull my hair out of frustration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter