The last breath

The last breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Graduation.. Thats what i looked forward to eversince i entered high school! And finally, it came! I decided to look around the school for the last time instead of joining my friends dancing inside the school hall. I step out of the hall and immediately the winds welcome me with a breeze. A very cold breeze! I look to my left and my feet guide to walk to toward the staircase.

*flashback*
"Hey! I didnt made that be.. OUCHH!" The guy hissed as he get up from the floor. 
"Yah! Are you blind? Cant you see whe..." I stop yelling when i caught the person who pushed me. We made an eye contact for 5 seconds until he decided to break it off. 
"Im so sorry! I didnt look at where i was going!" He plead while helping me up. 
"No! It was my fault as well! Im sorry too! Im okey now, see?" I said, open my arms wide.
*end of flashback* 

Here i am sitting on the staircase where me and Minseok first bumped into each other. Yes minseok! The guy that made my heart flutter everytime we meet. 

"Ring! Ring!" I search my phone in my pocket and pull it out. 
"Hello?" I answered
"Yah! Aera! Where are you? We are supposed to meet remember?" The person scolded.
"Yes Rina! I remember our promise! I'll be there soon!" I rolled my eyes.
"5 mins!" She immediately hung up on me without goodbye. I scoff and brush my skirt preparing to walk off. 

As soon as i get to the fourth floor study corner, Rina immediately pull my hand and get my seated. 

"U cannot believe what i went through just now!!" She said excitedly.
"What?" I ask boringly.
"Luhan! HE ASK ME OUT!! AHHHH!" She scream while stomping on her feat and clapping her hands! I rolled my eyes and boredly look at her.
"What? You're not gonna congratz me?" She ask with a sad look. I smile.
"Congratz! Really, i know how much you went through all the trouble just to get his attention!" I said sincerely. I smiled at her while squezing her hand abit. "Lastlong my bestfriend!" 
"....Aera, are you still thinking about him?" She look at me with a pity eyes.
I look away thinking for a second.
"I promise! After tomorrow, i will forget about him! The school, just too much memory of us together. I cant.." I let one drop of tear rolled down my cheeks. I sniff while Rina brush away my tears.
"Im sorry!" She hug me while patting my back. "Dont cry, i'll let you be alone for a moment okey! Dont forget to go back to the hall!" I nod and take a deep breath. 

It is true. Everywhere i go around this school will remind me of Minseok! He was my friend and my companion but sadly, it was just a one sided love. I like him, no scratch that! I love him! I love him eversince he help me during our first meeting! 

*flashback* 
"Min..minseok!" I stuttered. I was determined to confess my feelings for him, hoping that he would feel the same way after keeping it for 2 years.
"Oh! Aera! Wait a moment okey?" He said and continue back with his phone call. 
"Oh.. Okey.. Yes.. I'll see you there.. Bye babe! I love you!" He ends his phone call. No. I didnt mean to snob around his conversation but he was near me. I was shocked to hear him said that. Babe? I love you? Since when he have a girlfriend? I froze on my spot while staring at Minseok, who is walking towards me, with my watery eyes. Every steps he takes, my heart beats beat faster. Just as he about to pat my head, i quickly avoid his hand and run away.  I hear him calling my name. But i just didnt care. I need to get away from him! 

*ends of flashback*

I still remember how he told the Exo member and Rina that he had a girlfriend. I still remember the shock faces of them. I still remember the pity looks they give me when Minseok indirectly rejects me. Yes, everyone knows my biggest crush for Minseok. Everyone predicts that we will end up together looking at how close we are. But no one expect that Minseok only treat me as a sister. 

I slowly get up from my sit after calming myself. I went down to the first floor and heads to the garden. I sat down next to a tree. That tree represents my last gift from Minseok before we drift apart. My left finger slowly tracing the wordings that minseok craft on the tree. "M <3 A -BFF". 

*flashback*
"Hey! Guess who!" the person said while covering my eyes.
"Tao? Sehun? Kai?" I acted blur. I knew it was Minseok but i just wanted to alittle.
"Why are saying all the maknae name?" He release his hand, looking abit pissed off.
"I know it was you baozi! I was just kidding!" I grinned, pinching his chubby cheeks.
"You better be!" He mumbled. "Anyway," he said cutely. "I have a surprise for you!"
"Really? What is it?" I ask him excitedly. He dragged me to the the garden and stood infront of a tree.
"Tadaa!" He open his arm wide while grinning at me.
"Seriously Minseok! This is not funny!" I gave him what-the-f*** look.
"No silly! Check around the tree! Then you will able to find something! Aigoo!" He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter