Second

Should I choose You?

 


 

“I’m sorry, Soojung, I didn’t know” she was in tears now, she doesn’t know why she was crying but she felt pain in her heart. She was crying and crying in a dark place until….

*CRINGG

It was only just a dream she thought as she wakes up in reality. She stood up and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. While cooking, “Good morning, mom” Sehun coos hugging his mother from the back “Morning too, baby” she turns around and pats Sehun’s head earning a pout from him.

 


 

It was Wednesday evening and Soojung was busy watching ‘The Heirs’ Her eyes we’re all glued on the scene since it was her celebrity crush, Kang Minhyuk, on the screen. Just then her phone rang and she whined at the sight of the name flashing in her phone. “Yes? What do you want?! Make it fast!”

“Woah, easy there, is it because you love me that much that you’re shouting at me? I know Soojung, I love you too” Soojung literally face palmed at what she heard “What is it Baekhyun? I’m watching TV and I don’t want to miss this” she looks at the TV screen “Oh look its already Lee Bona’s and Yoon Chanyoung’s  scene”

Baekhyun chuckled at the other line “I just called because I know you’re watching The Heirs! HAHAHA!” To her annoyance, she immediately ended the call and concentrated on the TV screen. Just then her phone rang again “Aish! Baekhyun stop it!” she shouted and was about to reject the call but she stopped and “Hello?” she answered with a smile plastered on her face “Yah! Why you just called now?” she then heard a chuckle on the other line “I’m sorry Princess Soojung. So what? Missed me?” Soojung laughed at the thought that he still hasn’t changed “Of course I did. Where are you now Luhan? Are you back from China?”

There, their conversation goes along, Soojung totally forgot about the show she was watching and just left it on while the latter was busy talking to Luhan.

“Soojung, I think I have to go. Talk to you soon, I mean, see you tomorrow!” "You too, Luhan, bye, take care” and that ended their call.

Soojung immediately called Baekhyun and the latter quickly answered “Sooo.. had  a good chat with Luhaen hyung?” Though Soojung can’t see it, Baekhyun was teasingly wiggling his eyebrows. “How did you know? I called you because of the good news, but I guess you already knew he’s here” “That’s the reason why I called you, aish babo. You just ended the call before I shoot you with that big news!”  Soojung can imagine Baekhyun pouting “Sorry okay. I thought you were just fooling around”
“HAHAHA! I wasn’t but I realized, I should so I did! Merong. So anyway, see you tomorrow. Luhan hyung told you right?”
“Yeah, yeah, goodnight, Bakhyun” Soojung playfully teased.
 

 



Soojung sits quietly waiting for the two lads to arrive. Last night, Luhan told her that they would meet at the café just like the old times.

Then she fidgeted on her eat as a pair of hands covered her eyes from the back. Soojung smiles at the thought of how childish this person would be “I know it’s not Baekhyun, so…” she stands up and “cut it out…” she removes the person’s hand and turns around “...Lu- Sehun?” Oops I thought it was Luhan.

“Yup, it’s  me!” Sehun chimes and ruffles her hair “What are you doing here?” Soojung asks him “I was--” “Soojung!”

They both turn their heads to the one who’s calling her name “Luhan!” Soojung responds and runs towards Luhan and welcomes him with a hug.

 


 

[A/N]

Awweee. I wonder what Sehun feels. :(

I’m sorry for grammatical errors and typos. sorry for the slow UD.
I know it’s short. I’ll make it up to you guys soon.

I know, I know it’s almost been two months and I haven’t updated. I’m so so soo sorry.
My author feels aren’t showing this time.

It’s also that I don’t know if some people are reading this or what. I don’t know if this is good or not and because of that I lose all hope.
BUT because of this certain person here, he encouraged me to update and continue this story.
I also feel sorry since I know this is a gift for my dear friend Honey and its bad if I just don’t continue this right?

SO YEAH! Here’s the update. Sorry again if its short.