To Cause Palpitations

To Cause Palpitations
 
Title: To Cause Palpitations   
Genre: AU, Romance, Fluff
Pairing: Yixing and Yifan 
Rating: PG - 15
Type: One - shot (2,366 words)
Warning: not but implied ual situations. 
Summary: It started off with a sweet night, for the both of them, and ended up pretty heated. 
 
a/n: this is ugh. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I struggled to hold in the laughter at Yifan's face. He just looked kind of adorable with the annoyed frown and the slight pout on his face which was now a little more apparent. I just smiled and quickly pecked him on the lips, which made his face relax instantly. I placed the black soft material on his eyes and firmly but gently tied it up at the back of his head. My breathing was never normal around him, especially since we were extremely close in proximity, I can count his every breath. unconsciously brushed my fingers across his cheeks and pressed my palms harder as I leaned in for another kiss. He was feeling tensed, so this time I held it longer, it was fiery like always, melting my insides to nothing. 
 
 
 
When we pulled away he smiled a smile which I know reached his eyes, so much that it had potential to twinkle like stars. He held me with his hands on my hips and pulled me closer, I was quite tempted to close my eyes. 
 
 
 
"Why do I have to wear a blindfold?" Yifan whispered deeply. I can hear both the anticipation and confusion in his voice. I would like usual, helplessly concentrate on every detail of him. His voice was shamelessly turning me on. But it was my favourite after all, I loved his voice to pieces. 
 
 
 
Yixing just keep your together. 
 
 
 
"I need you to trust me so I can take you there, and it's a surprise." I said sweetly brushing my nose against his. He chuckled and touched my dimple. "Okay, cutie." I rolled my eyes and laughter filled the air. I went red. I don't know why but I found everything amusing today. I guess it was because I was in a really good mood. Yifan pinched my cheek softly and I grabbed it to intertwine it with mine.
 
 
 
One thing is for sure, I know it's not like me, but I'm getting more open to being touchy and kind of romantic with him for some time now, I only want to return everything he has ever given me. Yifan is my boyfriend of two years and since then, love between us has only grown and intensified. What I ever do is never enough to match his perfection. He is so selfless for me. Always has been. Now, it's my turn to give back. 
 
 
 
"But, can we do this quickly, I hate not being able to see anything, at least it's less suffocating when I'm holding you." He said beaming. And I instantly felt worried. 
 
 
 
"I promise, it won't be long." I said squeezing our hands together, some things we did were mutual and unconscious. We just wanted to savour and fill every single second with love. I dragged him out carefully leading him the way through a series of automatic doors, a walk way. I was on guard as soon as the light from the candles were visible, reflecting on the water and illuminating the place. Good lord, Lu Han did a good job. It smells wonderful. 
 
 
 
I was nervous. I hope he likes it, it is the biggest thing I have ever done for anyone. 
 
 
 
I looked over at Yifan and he had a genuine smile on his face. I rubbed my thumb against the back of his palm.
"Do you feel anything?" I asked. 
 
 
 
"Of course, we're outside, and I smell something really ing nice." He sounded enticed. I always found it hot when he swears. I nearly giggled in response. 
 
 
 
I bit my lips making him face towards me. I inhaled the freshness of his scent. 
 
 
 
"So can I take this off now?" I stopped him only to turn his body around and wrapping my arms around him from the back. I kissed his neck to which I heard him taking a deep breath, the affect emitting on me, causing sensations and physical needs to spark to life. His body was warm; absolutely comforting. I leaned on him like the clingy boyfriend I was never and whispered, "Now you can." 
 
 
 
He easily slipped the material off. It took him some moments to adjust to his new surroundings. He blinked a few times, face expressionless. I held my breath and snuggled closer in to his neck. After what felt like a few seconds or so he finally spoke. 
 
 
 
"Holy Yixing." His voice dripped with awe and fond. Great, he sounds amazed, exactly what I was hoping for.
 
 
 
I asked anyway because I was so darn curious. "What do you think?" I said my mouth against his ear. 
 
 
 
"Are you.. kidding me?" He said, but I wasn't too sure if he was saying it to me or more to hmself. He pulled me, dragging me with him. He set his eyes on the huge painting of him and the table for two, it wasn't a 'candle night' dinner, since it was the middle of the day. It was just something casual but romantic and added a touch of elegance. At least it was supposed to be, I didn't go over the top. That was not in my nature. I kind of avoid doing the sappy, but I'd do anything for Yifan. Although of course I was never as good as Yifan. 
 
 
 
I never took my eyes off his face, which was the most interesting thing in world right now, the whole time his expression was like 'wow' and his eyes lit up, mouth nearly hanging off. I nudged him. 
 
 
 
"That painting, how did you do that, how long did it take you.." He was at loss for words. But honestly, I wasn't too impressed with it. 
 
 
 
"I've been working on it for while." I said sheepishly. He placed a kiss on cheek. I blushed. 
 
 
 
"I can't believe you." He shook his head but the look in his eyes was pure love. He pulled away to get closer to the painting, to admire the painting of him, with brown wavy hair, in a hat, wearing a simple t shirt. I managed to make him look somewhat hot as he is in real life. Maybe not. 
 
 
 
But since I've always had the tendencies to beat myself up, insecurities settled in. I sighed, it probably didn't look as perfect as it did in my head. But with that look on Yifan's face, I felt a sense of satisfaction, and yearning, for this man. No matter if we are physically apart or not, I always long for Yifan. 
 
 
 
The painting was in a frame which was different shades of silver and really complimented the painting. "It's perfect, thank you." He said sincerely, looking at me with love eyes again. I stopped biting my lips. We were near a pool while we were standing in a four pillar dome, interior decorated, the inside was in light colours, mostly baby blue. There were candles and petals scattered, and shiny stuff hanging off. 
 
 
 
I wanted to cringe at my own cheesiness. I mean, I did get Lu Han's help with this but I don't think that was a good idea because he did not grasp the fact that I told him to tone it down. Emphasised it even. 
 
 
 
Yifan was happy though, which means it all paid off. He might tease me for this afterwards which I'm not looking forward to. As ifLu Han didn't tease me enough. 
 
 
 
A few second later I was pulled by Yifan, initially taken right off my feet but soon with his lips pressing hard against my own, I let go of my thoughts and everything switched off. 
 
 
 
I smiled into the kiss, allowing my tongue taste the entirety of his warm mouth. Once we pulled away to breathe he his lips and bit my lips once more roughly attacking my swollen lips. His nose rubbed against mine. Our bodies were so close it was nearly impossible even for air to exist between us. I had grabbed on to both sides of his neck and he held my hips secure. I was getting weak, the effects of the make out session made blood run through my veins a lot faster, I can almost hear my heart pounding. After several times our lips connected, I pulled away to wrap my arms around him and burying my head in the crook of his neck calming myself down, He always smelt so ing good. He combed his fingers deep into my hair locks, caressing them. I felt him kiss my head. 
 
 
 
"I'll never forget this." He whispered. I pouted. 
 
 
 
"But we haven't done anything yet." I muffled the words in his neck. 
 
 
 
"The important thing for me is that you did this for me. So, what do want to do?" He asked low, I stood there hands wrapped around his waist, but lazily, putting most of my weight him. He breathed against my skin, making me shiver.
 
 
 
"Obviously spend all day with you, Lu Han booked this place, so we can eat here, or go somewhere else if you want, we can swim, have a walk around this beautiful garden. "I just want to.. do the er, couple things with you, since it's Valentines day and we have to make the most of it." I said surprised at what I was saying. 
 
 
 
I guess, I don't mind making love all day but I wouldn't say that. Yifan was the one blatant with all the ual stuff. 
 
 
 
"Seriously, Yixing, I thought you will never, you hate all of that." He sounded more amused than perplexed. 
 
 
 
"I don't hate it, just dislike it. But, it's us two and I just want to make you happy." I said playing with the buttons on his shirt.
 
 
 
He chuckled. "You always do anyway, and you're being ridiculously cute right now babe." 
 
 
 
My cheeks coloured at that, and I fisted my palms tight. "Shut up, don't start ok." I mumbled and he just grinned widely. The loving gaze, however, was still there. I wasn't the type to express my love for Yifan, verbally or non. I was sure that I felt more passionate. I can argue that my feelings have always been stronger than his, but he will beg to differ. Although, when it comes to public display of affection he was always first to make the move. 
 
 
 
Of course I secretly loved it. Shh. I was fortunate to have him. Or the other way round. 
 
 
 
"Or, I got a better idea, I can just pick you up and take you to bed..?" He suggested with a wink.
 
 
 
"No, maybe later.." I chuckled and slapped his arm lightly. He smirked. 
 
 
 
*
 
 
 
Our date ended late night,  by the time we arrived home it was around 2am. I was currently fumbling with the key in the door nob, my other hand intertwined with my boyfriend's. It was pretty cold and I was really anticipating getting in the warmth of our house, mine and Yifan's, that is. 
 
 
 
Throughout the walk, I was laughing too hard because he was randomly throwing lines and using sarcasm in his half drunk and half sober state. He was downright sassy, funny but still romantic today, the humour was more of the affects of the alcohol. The hopeless romantic he was, that never changed no matter the state he was in. 
 
 
 
Yifan is quite serious when he is around me. He has his protective tendencies toward me but in moments like this, he loosens up a lot. It's so nice to see him like this. I couldn't keep the smile off my face seeing the glow of his face and there was so much life in his eyes. He was always like that with me; trying to keep me happy as much as possible, evidently that softens my heart, which makes me feel content and reminds me, I got in deep in this relationship. Our bodies hardly leaving contact, we needed the closeness; and the physical and emotional addiction for each other, couldn't really keep us apart. 
 
 
 
Yifan for wasted no further time in pressing his lips to my neck. I was secretly craving his touch on my skin which I'd never speak a word of. I wasn't vocal like that, Yifan just senses what I need and when I need it. Mainly because that's what he also needs at that time. 
 
 
 
My fingers automatically curled up and I fisted his shirt tightly in mine. I closed my eyes and felt his fingers on my waist, wrapped securely and instantaneously heat spreads up to my entire body.
 
 
 
"You smell so nice." I breathed, gently pressing my lips below his ear. Well, he always smells delicious. 
 
 
 
"You too, I think I'm doing a good job of seducing you with that scent." He said. I chuckled. 
 
 
 
"It's mostly you, not your scent." I said before I could stop myself. I'm an idiot. 
 
 
 
"Oh? really.." He said against my ear. I shivered a little and cursed myself for saying that. I could practically hear the smile on his face. I tried not to react too much at his touch but it was so ing impossible to do that.
 
 
 
"Come on, we should sleep, it was a long day." I said but I knew it won't end up a night without activities
 
 
 
And Yifan obviously had other plans too because he was nibbling my neck gently the skin and kissing the affected area. I suppressed back a moan. But it was too quiet in the midnight; he must have heard it. It was not only the sensitivity of the area he was at, but it was also his warm tongue doing magic on my skin. I don't know how to put in words, but his every move, touch created a frenzy. And imprint on my heart. 
 
 
 
It took me a moment to realise Yifan had lifted me up, so I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. With our lips meeting again and again, pulling away only to breathe, he quickly lead us upstairs, back to our room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-
a/n: Haha, the rest is up to your imagination.  I'm so awkward, I think I'll just stick to angst :P Thanks for reading! c: