I'll Never Leave You

I'll Never Leave You

[Taeyeon’s POV ]

Today my parents went to Paris for a week to do some business so I was alone in the house. I sat on my bed while I was reading a book. The book was interesting, it’s about a family got kill by a mysterious murderer. I looked at my watch and it’s already 10 PM so I got ready to sleep. I changed into a pajama and walked to the kitchen to get some water. It was dark there but I was too lazy to turn on the light so I went straight to the water jug. Suddenly I felt a cold breeze against my skin. I looked around to find the source of the wind. I saw the window at the farthest and darkest corner of the kitchen was open so I walked to close it.

“ I remember that I had close this window after dinner.. ” I mumbled.

 

Then I remembered the way that murderer in the book I read killed the family members in one corner of the kitchen. I had goose bumps on the back of my neck. Now, I was too afraid to move from that spot.

“ Aish, I shouldn’t read that kind of book when dad and mom isn’t around ” I scolded myself.

 

Although I was a mature and independent girl, I could be a scary cat when I was alone in a dark room. Just then, after I collected all my courage to walk back to my room, I heard someone giggled.

‘ It must be my own imagination ’ I thought but now the giggle sound became clearer.

“ Taeeyeonnie ” I heard a faint sound called me.

I froze at my spot. There was only one person called me by that name and that person already died for a year. That person was Tiffany Hwang, my best friend and my… girlfriend. She died because of cancer and I promised her that I’ll not got into any relationship anymore, but now I was seeing the girl name Jessica.

‘ Is she coming cause I broke my promise ? No, no, no, this must be an imagination, right ? ’ I asked myself.

 

I closed my eyes and ran as fast as I could to my room. Before I could closed the door I saw a glimpse of white gown glowing. I quickly locked the door and hid under my blanket.

“ It’s just a dream Tae, wake up ” I told myself.

 

But then, I heard that sound again.

“ Taeyeonnie, I’m here ”

 

That ‘s definitely Tiffany’s voice ! My whole body shivered. I couldn’t think straight. My mind went wild. My memory about our relationship popped out of nowhere. I could hear some footsteps. Coming closer to my room. Those footsteps were soft and it made the situation scarier.

“ God, please help me ” I prayed so hard.

 

I heard my room’s door knob twisted. I was sweating. I was afraid. Never in my life I ever think about this nightmare. The door knob twisted again and again. I wrapped my blanket around my body tightly. Suddenly there was silent. No whisper, no door knob twisting sound.

‘ Is she gone ? ’ I asked myself.

 

I unwrapped the blanket slowly. Then I looked to the door, and guess what I saw ? I saw a girl with a white gown, head hang low, stood in front of my bedroom door. I was about to scream but I lost my voice. That girl looked up to me and I could saw her face clearly.

“ Ti-Tiffany, you.. ” I found my voice back but still shocked to see my ‘ex-girlfriend’ stood there.

“ You still remember me ” she showed her eye smile. It was the same eye smile but with extract blood on her face.

“ Um.., hi ? ” I said awkwardly. Who will not if they saw their dead ex popped out of nowhere and smile with a scary way.

“ You broke your promise Tae, you make me can't rest in peace so I came here ” I saw her voice became serious one.

“ I-I don’t understand what are you talking about Tiff ” I shivered when I saw she glared at me with those bloody eyes.

“ Don’t play dumb Kim Taeyeon, I'm watching over you from heaven, I know you wanna date that blonde girl, who is her name ? Jessica ? ” Tiffany asked herself.

“ Please don’t hurt her ” I quickly said.

“ You’re protecting her ? ” Tiffany asked me with a disbelief tone.

“ S-sorry ” I looked at the floor.

“ Tae, you know I don’t like to share what’s mine right ? ” Tiffany slowly walked closer to me.

I stood up and back away from Tiffany until I reach the balcony.

“ Tiff.. ” I called her softly and saw that I was at edge of the balcony.

“ What happen to ‘Fany’ Kim Taeyeon ? ” Tiffany kept walk closer to me.

“ Look, I’m sorry, I can’t control my feeling for Jessica ” I apologize although I didn’t think that it was my fault.

“ It’s your fault Kim Taeyeon, now you need to be punish ” Tiffany stood in front of me. While I looked at the floor. I didn’t dare to look into her scary eyes.

“ I love you so much, Kim Taeyeon ” Tiffany was caressing my cheek but then she suddenly hold my neck with one hand and lift me up.

“ I want to be with you and I’ll never leave you so see you in after life my girl ” Tiffany smirk. I can’t breathe. Then to my surprise she threw me away out of the balcony.

“ AHHHHHH ! ” I fell and landed on the hard road, died.

 

 

 

 

 

“ TaeTae ! TaeTae ! wake up ! ” I heard a familiar voice called me. I shot my eyes open and breathe heavily.

“ What happen Tae ? You’re screaming while you sleep ” Tiffany asked worriedly. I looked at her. She was wearing a pajama not a white gown and her eyes looked normal.

‘ It was a dream ? ’ I asked myself.

“ Tae ! Answer me ! ” Tiffany shook me a little.

“ Nothing Fany-ah, I’m glad it’s just a dream ” I hugged her tightly.

“ Don’t be scare Tae, I’ll never leave you ” She hugged me back happily.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar error..

Enjoy !

Please kindly leave your comments here..

It's meant a lot for me..

-author-