Chapter Two (Life as an intern and her son)

The Shimson's Future

KwangMin's POV

     After having a breakfast that my mother made i went to the hospital.."You're here early.",teased a young nurse called HaHee.."Haha, good morning to you too "I quickly replied with a hint of sarcasm tone in my voice. Then I went to the counter to signed my attendance..After that I went to the 'office'. No wonder, HaHee said i was early, cause when i entered the room it was still dark indicates no one has come yet..Then it clicked me that the intern and resident who worked night duty last night haven't woke up yet so I went to the room for the night duties'.."Oi..Wake up!!",I shouted..They groaned and then continued to sleep.."My mother's gonna be here in a minute"
       I guess they're really afraid of mommy cause the next thing i know is they quickly wake up and went to the toilet to get ready..Oh right you must be wondering how did they know my mom..My mother is our senior surgeon/professor and we're all under her department...And now you must be wondering why they're so afraid of her the answer is MY MOTHER HAS DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AT WORK..She is verrry scary..If everyone haven't showed up at our office before she does she will be a MAD girl like seriously..She didn't even care if i'm her son.
   "KwangMin,aren't you're going to the office??"asked the panicked intern.."I'm going to go now.."
   "Well we better be hurry..Cause i got a feeling that she's already her."said the resident."Okay let's go then"
   "Well well well..Where have you guys been??",Dr.Shim (coughcough) said.."Did I not make myself clear on the first day??"She looked at me and the other intern as well as the resident who's standing beside me.
   "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE WHEN I SAID ANYONE THAT INCLUDES EVERONE OF YOU
LATE!"She then sighed.."We're very sorry.." apologized the resident.."Promise me this will be the last time i see you late..especially you SHIM KWANGMIN"..Both of them (the intern and the resident) apologized and promised to mommy..I mean Dr.Shim excluding me.
    "Why aren't you apologising." whispered the intern. "Aren't you gonna promise me Dr.Shim??"said mommy..I rolled my eyes before saying that i'm sorry and promise her that i won't be late AGAIN..
    "Hmmm Dr.Shim meet me in my office after you checked your patent..GOT IT??"mommy said as she went to her office..After she left,all of us sighed in relief..
   "Why did you hesitant to apologize,KwangMin-sshi" asked the girl intern.."I don't know either..",I sighed..After I finished checking all the patients that mommy made me in charge of them,I went straight to mommy's office..Before I entered I made sure that I knocked because i don't really want mommy to enraged at me of being rude.."Come on in" mommy said..."De.."I replied as i went in and closed the door.."KwangMin-ah..I thought you went to the hospital early this morning.~"mommy stated.."Oooo we don't want people to hear that do we?"I imitated mommy.."Yah!!Mommy's being nice here"Mommy snapped.."I'm sorry."i managed to say..
     "You know i've gone through alot at home right..?"she said softly..WHY DID SHE EVEN BRING OUT THE HOME TOPIC NOW?!!?!?!?"I thought you told me that we shouldn't bring any personal topic at the hospital.."I regretted saying that cause next mommy did was kicking me out from her office..She looked dissapointed tbh.."Get out from here Dr.Shim" she said almost whispered and then sighed..I quickly apologized at her but that didn't even help me..So I went out from the office quietly.
    After all the things from the hospital finished, I went home since today is not my night duty but it is my mommy's turn..Before going home, i went to a flower shop nearby the house since I know i need to make it up to mommy..I bought her favourite flower,Lilacs and chocolates..After having a shower at home I went to the kitchen to grab a piece of bread then went back to the hospital..After arriving at the hospital,I went straight to mommy's office but the problem is she's not there.."Maybe she's in the ER now." I thought..Instead waiting for mommy to come back to her office,I just put the flowers and chocolates on her table..Before I leave her office i left her 'sorry notes' then I went home.

            

Jinki's POV

After the surgery ended, I went to my office but before I can entered there's this guy (a doctor from another department) named Heo GyeongHwan who stopped me and asked if I want to accompany him dinner..So I said yes since he's kind of my friend.."I saw KwangMin exited your office just now.." said GyeongHwan after he finished his dinner.."Ohh" I replied him but in my mind I thought, why did he came to the hospital.

After bidding(?) our 'goodbyes' I entered my office and saw a bouquet of Lilacs laying on my table, beside it was a box of chocolates..Then at the top of the box I saw a note,I automatically smiled knowing it was from KwangMin..

"He must be feeling guilty.." I thought...So I texted him, saying "It's okay..Apology accepted :D"