Chapter One.(The four daughters)

The Shimson's Future

Narrator

"WHAT?!",shouted Changmin."You want to audition for SME?!",he continued.Meanwhile Changmin ranted,his daughters just looked down hearing all the nasty comments their daddy made.Whereas their mother tried to calm Changmin down but her face still indicated her dissapointment.

     "I won't allow it," Changmin said almost whispered. "But daddy.."SooSang said but immediately stopped after her dad sent her  'don't-you-dare-talk-back' look.

      "No buts,There's no way i'm letting my daughters audition,"Changmin said.The girls just sighed and frowned.

      "Changmin oppa,can i talk to you for a sec?" Jinki asked Changmin and he just nodded."You girls go to your room for now,okay?"Jinki said facing her dissapointed daughters."De~" all of them answered then went to their room.

      "Jagiya,don't you think you're being harsh to them?"Jinki asked Changmin,who is now facing Jinki with his death glare."They're just 16/17/18..They're not.."Changmin said but got cut by Jinki,"They're not mature enough??"sighed Jinki,then continued "As their parents we need to encourage them to follow their dreams not ours",Jinki looked at her husband then held his hand before saying,"They're mature enough and I trust them,don't you trust them too?""Should I?"Changmin hesitantly asked..Instead of nagging or angry at her husband,Jinki chuckled softly and said,"of course you should!Is that even a question~?"..Soon both of them just laughed at Changmin's clueless question..

SangHwa's POV

Eversince dad ranted on us,eversince mom told us to go to our room,eversince that,me and the others didn't even talked to each other nor complained about daddy..All of us just sit silently and everyone seemed to be in a deep thoughts.We stayed silent until there was a knock on our door.."Come on in!" we all said."Girls?" eomma said as she walked towards us and sat across us."Eomma," I said while she just sighed,still in dissapointment i guess.."Girls,why do you want to audition all of a sudden?",she asked us.."Because,we want to make you and daddy happy" DongAe said while all of us nodded of agreement while eomma just raised her right eyebrow.."Remember when you said we need to follow our dreams and chase it until we got it?You also said we'll be losers if we don't achieve it and then you said, you and daddy will be the happiest people and the most proud parents in the universe once we achieved our dreams,remember??"DongAe said whilst looking at eomma.."Yes I remember..Your point is?",eomma said..All of us slopped our forehead before saying "WE WANT TO BE A SINGER LIKE APPA!!AND THAT IS OUR DREAM~~~"Ohhh",was all eomma could said..Eomma then sighed before looked at us and said,"Omg!My daughters are growing up!!"she said.."Eomma,are you dissapointed at us??"I asked..Instead of saying "Of course I am!!".She shook her head and softly said "Of course i'm not..I mean i should be but if this makes you happy then i'm ten times happier than you girls.."That kind of attitude there is why i always love mommy..Then all of us hugged eomma before saying "We love you eomma!!""I love you girls more",eomma said then hugged us back..

     "But are you sure you're ready??About the slave contract that you're gonna sign after you passed your audition?"eomma worriedly asked."Don't worry eomma!We're more than ready beside SooMan ahjussi is your uncle.We can always complain to you if he's being mean to us" SooSang said.."If that's the case then i'm totally okay with it..I'm going to my room for now,my daughters~",she stood up and walked towards the door.Before exiting our room she said,"oh and one more thing daddy said if you girls want him to help you with your singing he'll be gladly help you with it"eomma then exited our room.

Narrator

After Jinki left her daughters' room,all of the girls looked at each other before grinned and screamed excitedly.."OMGEE!!we auditioning~!!"HyoSun said.."We're sooo lucky to have eomma!"SangHwa talked loudly.While the girls 'celebrating', Jinki was still standing outside her daughters' room..Hearing all her daughters excited made her happy.Little did she know,tears started streaming down her face.."My girls..is growing up.",she sobbed quietly..

How was the chapter one??So sorry for the boring chapter, I guess..Thank you for reading~!

 

/Hides under a table/..