Just My Luck (Part 1)

Just My Luck
 
.Isa.
 
•Unlucky Me•

 

  ♫♥♫  

 



I’m sorry but I don’t love you.”

 

And those words kicked Hyukjae’s heart out of his chest. Another girl dumped him… once again. And it's really frustrating to know that all the women he loved turned their backs on him after they smelled his smelly feet? Was it his gummy smile? Or, was it, because he was simply not perfect, then?

He’s not that good-looking. His eyes are not categorized as an ullzzang. He has smelly feet and his gums are coming out whenever he smiles. What’s so good-looking with that?

His mom always told him even when he was still a kid that he was beautiful and lovable. But why does girls don’t love him if he was that lovable? Maybe, because in reality he was completely not.

He was kind-hearted and a down to earth person, though. That was all are his good points. A girl wouldn’t fall only on the insides, right?



“Oh…” His mouth muttered dry. He had no more strength to say more than three sentences or more than three letters, even.

He got tired listening to that same line over and over again. It was deafening to his ears already.

“It was nice meeting you though
, Hyukjae. Goodbye.”

The girl then left him broken and shattered.

And he was just standing there, staring at the back of the person who added another reason why he had no confidence in himself.

His tears then fell down after everything he did just to make himself stop crying for stupid reasons. His tears are too precious to let out from his tear ducks but why he was crying right now?

“Damn… Why am I still crying? I should’ve seen it coming, right?”

He wiped his tears and smiled bitterly as the rain started to pour him another bad luck.

“Right, have a good day to you, Lee Hyukjae. The Heaven poured you another bad luck once again.”

And as the rain poured over his head, showering him with raindrops coming from the Heaven, lightning came and thunder roaring up in the clouds as well, he didn’t notice God finally answered his prayers.


 

  ♫♥♫  

 


 

.Dalawa.
 
Looking for love

 

 

 

  ♫♥♫  


 


I’m sorry but I don’t love you.”



Donghae was tired saying these words over and over again. Why can’t women understand it simply?

“B-but Oppa…”

“I already said it even before. You just don’t want to accept it. It’s your fault. I didn’t force you and you know that.”

“Y-ye… Arrasso…”

“Don’t cry. I hate people crying in front of me. I’ll be going now.”

He then left with a tint of guilt for making another girl cry but what can he do? He just wasn’t in love.



He was good-looking. Gorgeous would be appropriate. He was perfect like a model in a magazine. His friend Kyuhyun always said he was lucky for getting all the girls even just by looking at them.

Though, he had this luck in girls, he wasn’t a playboy. He just had this line of girls waiting for a date with him. But never and ever will he take advantage of any of them.

He was faithful and will be faithful once he finds what his heart is looking for.

And he hoped as the rain poured out, Heaven might hear him and finally gave him an answer… this time.


 

  ♫♥♫  

 

 

 


 

.Tatlo.
 
•The Cupids•

 

 

 

 

 

  ♫♥♫  


 


“Hyuk! Cheer up! She doesn’t deserve you. Don’t worry about it.”

Sungmin consoled his soaking best friend.

“Yeah… she doesn’t deserve an unlucky person like me.”

Eunhyuk bitterly answered. He then dries himself with Sungmin’s towel, after.

He went straight to his best friend’s house thinking, if he went home in his unit, he’ll sulk even more.

“Stop it, Hyuk! You’re not unlucky! You just still didn’t find the one! Anyways, Kyu invited me to his house for his Hyung’s birthday, come with me, okay?”

“I don’t want to. I want to sleep. Can I sleep here, right Minnie?”

“No you can’t. You’ll just ruin my pink carpet and emptying my fridge. Now, come with me or else,”

“Yeah, yeah. Fine, I’ll go with you. Just don’t forget to buy me my strawberry milk.”

“That’s my best friend! Now Hyuk, go straight to the C.R and shower. You’ll be sick if we just dry you up like this. I’m going to call Kyu now.”

“Arraso. Thanks, Min. J-just… Just don’t say this to Kyu, pls.”

Sungmin chuckled, “Arraseo, now clean up.”

Eunhyuk nodded and went straight to the bathroom after.



 


 


“Got that, Minnie. Love you!”

Kyuhyun ended that call and turned to his best friend, Donghae who’s lazing on his couch.

“Now, my dear cousin, why don’t you help me help yourself by showering up? You have two hours to prepare before the party starts.”

“Later, Kyu. I’m still tired.”

Donghae answered and rolled to the other side, his back facing Kyuhyun.

“Of what Hyung? You didn’t do a thing. Well, dumping another girl is not that tiring, right?”

Kyuhyun mocked.

“It was Kyu. If a girl is hard-headed and persistent,”

“Yeah. You’ve got a point there, Hyung. Don’t worry, Minnie’s bringing a friend over, maybe you’ll like him.”

“Him? It’s not a girl, then?”

Donghae then sat up and look at his cousin questioningly.

“Yep. Since you have many girls, why don’t you try, guys?”

Kyuhyun teases.

“Are you kidding me, Kyu?!”

“No.”

“Just as I thought, Cho Kyuhyun. Well, let’s see about that. Maybe I’ll like him.”

And Donghae lazes off once again.


 

  ♫♥♫  

 

 

 

 

.Apat.
 
•The Switching starts•

 

 


 

  ♫♥♫  



 

My first kiss went a little like this~~ and twist~


 


Loud music echoed the house after Sungmin and Eunhyuk entered Kyuhyun’s pad.

“Minnie!”

Kyuhyun called when he saw Sungmin and Eunhyuk.

“C’mon Hyung.” Kyuhyun then drags Donghae out of the group of girls surrounding him to approached their special guests.

“Kyu!” Sungmin called and hug Kyuhyun tightly.

“Miss you, babe.” Kyuhyun whispered in Sungmin’s ears.

“Miss you too.” Sungmin giggled and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek afterwards.

They were busy flirting at each other in their KyuMin’s world when Donghae cleared his throat.

“Ehem…”

“Oh, sorry about that.” Sungmin apologizes and untangled his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist.

“We just got carried away.” Kyuhyun shrug. “Now, Donghae Hyung, if you’ll excuse us. I want to have a solo date with My Minnie. See you later!”

Kyuhyun then dragged Sungmin out of the house with an accomplished smile on his lips.

“But Kyu, what about Hyu—“ Sungmin protested.

“Don’t worry about him. He’s big enough to explore the world. You’ve got your own world to get busy with, Minnie. Now, let’s go!”

Eunhyuk was about to testify and stop Kyuhyun from dragging his best friend out of the house but he couldn’t find his voice and he doesn’t know why. So he just watches as Kyuhyun drag his best friend out of his sight.

What will he supposed to do now?



“Hi!” Donghae greeted at the person in front of him, probably Sungmin’s best friend.

Eunhyuk jolted as he heard a husky voice near him. He then glanced at the person who might probably wants to talk to him and replied shyly. “H-hi…”

And boy! He saw what he can call a handsome, gorgeous, y, alluring, and sweet, seems to be friendly, adorable, and cute, and everything nice that’s only appropriate description for a god, with a mixture of childishness as his eyes smile like he wants to play and have fun tonight.

“I see you’re that pink bunny’s friend?”

Donghae asks in a friendly manner and smiled at the guy with his infamous even-goddesses-will-fall-like smile.

Eunhyuk gasped a little as the guy’s smile was like hypnotizing him or something; making his knees weaken and his hands sweat.

“U-uh, y-yeah,” Eunhyuk answered without looking at Kyuhyun’s friend’s eyes. He got shy to look at him with double eyes.

“I see,” Donghae nod like he’s sinking the words: Sungmin’s friend in his head, thinking this is the one Kyuhyun’s talking about earlier. “Nice to meet you,” He held out his hand. “I’m Donghae, by the way.”

Eunhyuk, on the other hand took it with a shaky hand and shook their hands for a good 5 seconds and then took it back and hid it under his hoodie’s pocket.

Donghae chuckled. He must entertain this guy since Kyuhyun and Sungmin were nowhere to be found.

“Do you drink?”

Donghae didn’t wait for Eunhyuk’s reply and drags the guy towards the mini bar. They sat beside each other on the high stool and Donghae took a small shot glass with, of course an alcohol in it and slide it in front of his shy guest.

“So,” Donghae then smiled and starts conversing with the silent guy. “Care to introduce me yourself?

“I-I’m…. Eunhyuk…”



They were in the middle of getting to know each other when they heard a girl’s voice calling Eunhyuk’s name.

“Hyuk!?”

Both Eunhyuk and Donghae look at the girl behind them and Eunhyuk got a shock to see the girl he wished he didn’t meet in his life.

“W-what a-are y-you d-doing in here?” Eunhyuk asks, not believing that the world is too small to make his path crossed with hers.

“I should be the one asking you that right? Are you stalking me now?”

“H-huh? M-me, s-stalking you?” Eunhyuk can’t believe the girl was now accusing him of something he didn’t do in the first place. “N-no,” He simply answered and look at Donghae, embarrassed at the scene he was witnessing at the moment.

“I… I w-was just—“

“He’s with me.” Donghae butts in all of a sudden, cutting his words off and the girl look so shock at what Donghae had said while Eunhyuk’s eyes widen in confusion.

“B-but—O—“

“You heard me,” Donghae said with seriousness. He then held Eunhyuk’s hand and walk passed the girl.

The girl then grabs Eunhyuk wrist to stop them from leaving.

“Hyuk,” She eyed Eunhyuk.

“Stop it, will you?” Donghae then pried the girl’s hands away and took Eunhyuk in his arms. “I say,” He said and kissed Eunhyuk’s lips in a y sweet way. “He’s way, way better than what you think he is. And I’m glad I picked the right person.” And, Donghae and Eunhyuk walks out of her sight once more, leaving the girl in awe.

“W-what?!”



 


 


Eunhyuk let himself get dragged by Donghae. His mind was wandering around his planet, thinking about the things that happened a while ago.

Donghae kissed him. He kissed him. And that thought didn’t leave his lips and his dozing mind off.

He just snaps out when Donghae shook his shoulders.

“Hey,” Donghae called.

“H-huh?” he asks and it feels like he just being awoken all of a sudden from a very, very weird dream.

“Are you okay?” Donghae asks with worry.

And Eunhyuk didn’t know why but his tears suddenly fell from his eyes the moment Donghae asks him if he was okay.

Is he?



“Drink this,” Donghae then offered him a drink and Eunhyuk gulped it down immediately.

“Hey,” Donghae chuckled. “Take it easy.”

Eunhyuk didn’t mind Donghae’s words and just drunk the whole bottle of he doesn’t know what drink it was.

It was bitter but it feels like it was a perfect drink at the moment rather than sipping his strawberry milk while sulking in his own corner.

“Hey,” Donghae called and stops him by taking the bottle out of Eunhyuk’s mouth. “Enough Hyukkie,”

Eunhyuk then finally stops and let out a loud “Aahh,” and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and hiccups after. He began getting tipsy.

“I thought you’re brave enough to drink the whole bottle because you can drink,” Donghae tsk-ed and grabs Eunhyuk’s waist as the latter was about to knock himself on the ground, swaying without music.

“I… I c-can drink,” Eunhyuk grins. “It’s just… my body can’t take It.” he laughs indicating he was obviously in the world of Alcohols and of Drunken men.

Donghae then put Eunhyuk on his bed to let the guy lie there comfortably.

“Aren’t the aircon’s on? Why it’s so hot in here…” Eunhyuk mumbled and started undressing himself.

He took of his Hood and his shirt off after. He was starting to his belt when Donghae’s hand stops them.

“What?”

Donghae then stops and asks the same question Eunhyuk threw at him. Why?

Well, he gulped all his saliva down as he watches Eunhyuk took his clothes -almost everything off. He then began feeling hot all of a sudden thinking how it felt to touch that milky white abs lying prettily on his chest. It would be sure nice.

“What?” Eunhyuk asks him once again that made him snapped out from his wild naughty thoughts. It wasn’t right. Right. Thinking of something foul to this innocent drunken man in front of him is not fully right.

Yeah right.

“Uh-no, nothing, nothing.” Donghae said with a sweat and jumps off the bed after. “I’ll leave you here.” He said and face back Eunhyuk and gulped the remaining liquid inside the bottle. And why does it taste so sweet?



 




“Don’t leave me,” Eunhyuk said after a while after taking all of his clothes and tossed it all aside leaving his boxers alone. He sniffled so Donghae looked back half-heartedly, not wanting to sneak a dirty peak, but he needs to face him anyway so he bravely face him and his eyes landed on Eunhyuk’s eyes, not wanting to wander around while his mind runs wild.


“I will not leave you,” Donghae said assuring he will not leave his guest. “I’ll just stay outside the room. Just call me if you need me.” He was about to leave when Eunhyuk jumps off his bed and tag his shirt.

“Don’t leave me please…” Eunhyuk pleaded and his tears fell once more in front of Donghae to witness.

“W-what do you want me… to d-do?” Donghae asks stammering. He gulped down the remaining urge to stop and let his eyes explore around Eunhyuk’s gorgeous body.

“S-sleep with me…”

Eunhyuk mumbled and Donghae heard it clearly.

“A-are you s-sure?” Donghae asks and he saw Eunhyuk’s head nodded slowly.

He didn’t waste any minute, even second to passed by and carried Eunhyuk back in his bed and sleep with him, after.




 

  ♫♥♫  

 

 

A/N: comments and violent reactions are welcome. silent readers are NOT! tell me what you think about this, ne? thanks for readings in advance!