01

The President is a Maid! Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

"How many times do you want me to repeat the same freakin’ sentence?!”

 

The three boys who were facing her shivered in fright as they witnessed the once human girl morph into a fiery demon sent from the depths of hell right before their eyes."Your hair should be black!” The blond haired boy shifted his eyes from right to left in discomfort. “Earrings are forbidden!” She glared at the one with the ponytail who simply rolled his eyes before getting punched in the stomach. “AND YOU!” She screeched through her gritted teeth. “Only the first button of your shirt can be ed! You must wear a belt, and do NOT step on the back of your shoe! Do you WANT it to get damaged!?!?"

 

The volume of her voice only increased, causing all three troublemakers a dreadful need for earplugs.

 

She turned away, only to pull her assistant who was standing nearby. "Look at him! He is the perfect role model!"

 

The poor boy only trembled in her hold, but the three got her message nonetheless.

 

Kwon Yuri so happened to be the student council president of Seoul HIgh School. However, she was better known amongst the males as the ‘She-Demon’

 

DING DING

 

"Um.. Yuri-ssi, it's time to go" He mumbled, biting his lips lightly. Xi Luhan was the unfortunate Vice President. Although he truly respected Yuri, he often finds himself cowering in fear rather than proudly standing by her side.

 

Yuri shoved the three boys off the school grounds before closing the school gates shut. Once locked, she looked back up to the three loathsome boys. "Come back when you've fixed it!"

 

And with that, she and her assistant headed back into the school building.

 

T

 

"Jeez, this place is chock-full of sloppy idiots!?!?" Yuri muttered in annoyance as she rocked her chair back and forth, feet on her desk in the center of the room. Standing before her was Luhan, holding the original script of the Student Guidelines. He looked at her, feeling uneasy all of a sudden. "We should address this problem soon." She spoke, voice finally returning to a normal volume. “Have you found a solution yet?"

 

Luhan gave her a nervous smile, ready to answer. "Pre.. President, it’s not like I’m questioning your ingenious, it’s just... is this really necessary? Things like the student guideline--" "GODDAMMIT!! OF COURSE IT'S NECESSARY! IF WE DON'T DO THIS, ALL THE GOOD STUDENTS SHALL DIMINISH AND THEN, AND THEN???" She questioned in frustration, jumping up from her seat as she slammed the table. The other council members watched in fright as their president swallow their vice president whole.

 

IMAGINATION

 

“T-The others will get sloppy, too?” Luhan answered, face pale as he sweated buckets. Yuri then nodded in satisfaction.

 

“So you are aware. Good!” She sat up straight. “Well then, chop chop!”

 

"Of-Of-Of-Of course..." Luhan nodded vigorously. After that, Luhan made a run for his desk which was unfortunately just a few meters away from the president's.

 

And I, I am the first girl to become the student council president! She thought as she pulled up a fist and made a wicked smile, a dark aura surrounding her.

 

"Now that I've become the President, I'll rule those pathetic boys with an iron fist..!"

 

Her fellow schoolmates stared at her in silence, before she realized that she had just said the following sentence out loud.

 

“Did I say that out loud?”

 

“Y-Yes?” Luhan replied from his seat.

 

Nodding quietly, she then said, “Carry on”

 

Thinking back when I first got admitted into this school... every day was a horrible experience; lockers filled with disgusting and filthy sports equipment, o that smelled like sweat scattered everywhere, sloppily dressed boys.... STINK!! FILTH!! DISGUSTING!!

 

In the presence of the boys who do whatever the hell they want, the minority group of the females can only endure it all in silence. Why do we have to put up with it!?' Yuri shivered in disgust when she remembered the first time she tried scolding the boys; no change.

 

To change the situation, I decided to work my off; weight-lifting, martial arts, excel in studies and have good relations of course! With the determination of someone ready to die! Finally I have the trust of teachers, and I'm in the position of performing a complete overhaul!

 

As she looked down at her watch, Yuri chuckled in delight. She stood up and left the Student Council room without saying another word. It had been time to patrol the school and search for trouble, only to destroy and kill it! She still remembered her favorite moments patrolling the corridors.

 

"B-but.. You can't expect me to do it... It's your turn"

 

Yuri heard a small plead from the left corridor. Definitely female, if not, a very gay male. She took a turn and found a girl and a boy in front of a classroom with cleaning equipment. Yuri hid behind the wall to observe the scene.

 

"I already said please... Plus, you're pretty good at cleaning anyway" Now she understood the situation. The boy was pushing all his work into an innocent maiden’s hands!

 

A slacker!?!? The nerve of him! How dare he treat us girls as their personal maids!

 

Her eyes blazed in anger, totally blowing her cover.

 

"I-It's the PREZ!?!?" The boy tried to make a run for it, but that had been a difficult task since she already had a tight hold on his collar, holding him up against the wall. He watched in horror as her blinding red eyes came in sight, freezing him on the spot. He felt his heart drop, and all the color from his face fade. The demon had him in her trap, and the demon was NOT going to let him go.

 

It was his time to pass on, “Goodbye, my dear chocolate pudding…”

 

IMAGINATION

 

"What do you think you're doing, huh!?!" He trembled in fear as she opened to reveal fangs covered in red blood.

 

IMAHINATION

 

"Giving your duty to someone who isn't responsible for it. How very irresponsible of you.''

 

The girl next to them watched silently as the president scolded him. Most of the girls in this school looked up to Yuri. She had always protected them from the wrath of the boys who did nothing but act foolishly.

 

"Um... Yuri-shi, I think that's enough" The girl patted Yuri’s shoulder. Clearly, the boy had learnt his lesson; he looked like he was about to faint.

 

Noticing his pale complexion, Yuri nodded and released her tight grasp on his collar. The boy slid back on the floor and couldn’t even run away. He just sat there, on the tiled floor, completely frozen.

 

Yuri then turned to the girl with a soft smile.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

The girl nodded, returning a smile. The girl had dark hair, and she also looked similar to Yuri.

 

"My name is Seohyun and thank you so much for defending me, Yuri-ssi" The girl named Seohyun bowed in gratitude. Yuri bowed back before saying she had to continue the patrol, when she asked if she could follow her.

 

"Ah, the flower club, you say?"

 

Yuri discovered that Seohyun was the vice president of the flower club. She nodded. "Yes, and I would like to present the club to say thank you for giving us the chance to have a club like that. Last year, the president said that the idea of a flower club was very dumb" Yuri's anger rose after the word dumb passed through Seohyun's lips. How dare he say that to he?

 

"Are you alright, Yuri-shi?" Yuri then realized that her face was as red as a tomato, and she clenching her fists ever so tightly that they were turning white.

 

"Y-Yes" Her grip loosened and her face started turning into her original color. "I was just imagining myself, chainsaw in my right hand as I looked down at the former president’s decapitated head, soaked in blood. Ohh… that just sounds glorious." She smirked as she held out her fist again, laughing wickedly as a dark aura surrounded her.

 

When she snapped out of her trance, she realized that Seohyun wasn't listening. She had already bid farewell and was long gone. Sighing, she scratched her head slightly. "If anyone were to find out I talk to myself, I'll have to decapitate myself as well." She muttered quietly, walking towards another corner where she heard faint sobs.

She peeked quietly to find--

 

"You again, Kris Wu!?!?"

 

His head turned to her. His eyes revealed immense boredom. The popular Kris Wu was the most handsome and wanted boy in the school. In front of him was a girl who seemed to be crying over the rejection of her confession.

 

"Just rejecting another confession" He explained shortly before turning the other way to leave. Yuri quickly slammed her foot on the floor, making a loud echo. But his feet never stopped. They kept moving and moving.

 

"I told you to be careful with your words, WU!?!?" She yelled, pointing at him with her right hand as her eyes blazed in anger once again. But it made no change.

The girl was still crying, and Kris was still making his exit.

 

Yes, this was the Kwon Yuri's weakness; Kris Wu, the cold and stubborn brat who was her equal.

 

T

 

"Welcome home, Master"

 

She bowed slightly in her black dress. Aside from the dress, she wore a white apron on it with a pair of cat ears. She wore a pair of dark stockings, accompanied by a pair of black strappy heels. Overall, was Kwon Yuri in a maid outfit.

 

I work in a cafe called Maid Latte, which was a restaurant with female servers that would dress up as maids to please their masters and mistresses. It's a part time job I have to do to because of my hard life. My father left me when I was a child, and my mother was often sick. My younger sister still had school, and was hard to handle sometimes. To lessen the damage, I had to take responsibility as the elder sister and get a part time job to help my mother.

 

"Yuri-ah!" Called out my manager who was behind the counter. Her name was Lee Sunkyu, but she was usually called Sunny due to her sunny complexion and her cheerful personality. "Could you take out the trash?"

 

“Of course”

 

Dragging the heavy garbage bag, Yuri managed to get it outside. She sighed heavily before pulling it over her shoulder and throwing it into the big garbage can. "If anyone from school were to catch me here, I'd kill myself before anyone can ever laugh at my face"

 

However, she had said it too soon.

 

"This is a surprise, Council Prez"

 

Yuri froze at the stranger's words. Why did the universe hate her? Turning around slowly, she found Kris Wu smirking at her."Y-You!" She glared at him.

 

RUN! She yelled at herself inwardly. Nodding, she turned away from him and ran back into the shop, locking the door behind her just in case he followed her. What am I going to do now? He's sure to tell everyone at school! Everyone will laugh at me and my reputation will be ruined!?! She flinched at her imagination of herself crying in the center of the boys.

 

Shaking her head, she pushed herself from the cemented floor and quickly stepped on the restaurant floor to start serving again. But then quickly regained her nervousness when she caught the sight of Kris Wu at the door, staring quietly at her with his bored eyes.

 

"Is he your boyfriend, Yuri-ah? He keeps staring at you!" It was Sunny who giggled at her blushed face.

 

Before she could reply, Sunny ordered her to bring him to his seat. Bowing her head in defeat, Yuri made way to Kris and bowed again."W-Welcome home, Master" She said with an uneasy smile. Waiting for his reaction seemed like forever. She was so very nervous. One wrong move can ruin everything. She knew, she had to be nice to him in order for him to keep his mouth shut. Being the popular one, he should talk a lot. After what seemed like hours, she got an embarrassing reaction from him. Well, embarrassing for her.

 

"Pffft!!!" He bit his lip, holding back a laugh as he covered his face with his palm. Yuri's face had a deep shade of red. "Man, if I knew you were THIS fun, Kwon. I would hang out with you all the time"

 

Yuri knew one thing. When she went home tonight, she had to kill herself with a kitchen knife. But before that, dig a hole and beg her sister to bury her after her death. After doing so, she'd bribe her sister to make sure no one ever finds her body.

 

She'd never do it! She would kill herself handling that shovel, idiot!?!? It was true, her sister was quite the dumb-. Why kill yourself when you should kill this bastard in front ya!? Burying body would mean he would keep his mouth shut! She chuckled evilly at the thought. Killing Kris Wu, oh yes.....

 

Before she knew it, she found herself in a position where Kris was whispering something in her ear. "Don't worry" He said with a seductive and husky voice."You don't have to kill me"

 

How da hell did he know!?!?

 

"Because your secret's safe with me"

 

NO WAY! THE ONLY WAY HE WOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT I’M THINKING IS BY… THERE’S ONLY ONE POSSIBILITY!

 

HE IS AN ALIEN!

 

T

 

Currently in repair