Blurred Lines

Blurred Lines

His black hair was the color of ink. A color one would have to bleach to be rid of. When he wore it unstyled like he did today, allowing it to fall over his eyes, he reminded her of a drug dealer. Her imagination raged at the thought of her Wookie wearing his pull over, hood up looking around fidgety and wide eyes before sneaking people food. The scenario had her rolling on the couch in laughter gaining looks from the various members of Super Junior.

"We said nothing funny." Heechul pouted, Heebum purring on his lap.

"Did you just plan another murder, did Sungmin die this time? I'm still upset about him drinking all the wine last week without me." Kyuhyun announced. Rin blinked confused before smiling.

"No, I just thought of Wookie as a drug dealer." She replied with a shrug. The news drew laughs from the few members in the room before Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

"Does he kill Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked still wanting his revenge on his hyung, it was Friday after all.

"Stop trying to kill me dammit!" Sungmin barked glarin at the makanae and swatting at him with his chop sticks.

"Calm down no one is dead or dying it was just a funny thought brought on by my imagination and a fans twitter." I explain making Kyuhyun pout and Sungmin smirk. Ryeowook, who had been silent this whole time, suddenly stood up banging his hands on the table making the room eye him and fall silent.

"Why does everyone think I would kill you? If I wanted to I would have done it by now." He snapped before walking from the room ignoring everyone’s surprised stares. He was never one to act out like this before.

"He is such a drama queen." Rin huffed crossing her arms and leaning back on the couch to continue reading through fansites for amma to house mates with.

"Bet he's in his room crying." Kyuhyun sighed returning to the meal he had abandoned during the slight bout of humor.

"Go crack his passcode to his room and find out, I've been sleeping with Heenim cause he locked me out for not wanting to have last week." Rin stated.

"Weren't you on your period?" Sungmin asked eyeing her, ramen dripping from the corner of his mouth before he slurped it up.

"Yeah, I mean who the hell feels like when they are bleeding out their ?" Rin yelps before standing up and grabbing Heebum and smiling, heading to the room.

"What are you planning with my cat?"Heechul asked suspiciously not wanting Heebum hurt or once more in the toilet going through another of Rin’s easy bath methods.

"It's the only thing that seems to be able to enter Ryeowook's room." She stated before leaving as well. The group waited, easily able to see the situation from the small dining area. Rin was sitting indian style in front of Ryeowook’s door, Heebum meowing in her grasps as she called for her boyfriends attention.

“Ya, Kim Ryeowook, if you don’t come out by the count of three, I will sacrifice Heebum and smear his blood on your door so that you will forever be haunted by his ghost!” she snapped making the room shiver.

“Could she really do that?” Donghae asked finally speaking as he now hid beside Hyukjae who was shaking his head.

“She better not kill me cat.” Heechul snarled already standing to save his poor pet. Only he could tourcher the animal, not her. Suddenly, before anyone could move to save the poor animal about to be sacrificed, the door opened.

“You had alot of spelling errors in your last fanfic update.” Ryeowook replied dully as he stood outside his room.

“Let me in, or I’ll cut your off with a spoon in the next one.” she threatened as Ryeowook allowed her inside the room and closing the door.

“So, is Rin a crazed fan in disguise?” Hyukjae asked.

“Our things have been going missing.” Donghae added.

“Rin and Ryeowook have been selling things online for extra money.” Kyuhyun pointed out.

“Yeah, my pubic hair sold last week for over two thousand American dollars. I felt special until moments later when I read that Leeteuk’s sold for more due to rarity. But I call bull because my stuffs more rare, I’m gay so my hair be found on less girls.” Sungmin ranted starting a whole out argument amongst the members. It seemed when it came to the ryeorin couple, everything was just blurred lines.