Namjoon: Conduct Violation

OneSS

Ami Daichi was a regular private school student; who seems to catch the head of the student council Kim Namjoon his attention towards her - most likely for her breaking the uniform code. But is there really more than that?

 

                                                               

“Ami? Ami!” my friend shook my shoulders, bringing me back to reality.

 

“What is it?” I sighed, turning off my ipod as we walked along the hallways.

 

“Shh, Namjoon is just across the hallway. He’s going to flip when he sees you with those tights and grey top again!” I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

 

“Whatever, not like I care.” Okay, so maybe I hate wearing dress shirts and ties, and having exposed legs. I wasn’t the only one who keeps breaking the uniform code in this school, yet he always chases down after me; and me only.

 

“Ladies.” Namjoon strided to us, nodding at my friend; which she smiled warmly. How can she stand him without punching his face? He stared at my outfit and sighed with a disapproved look. I crossed my arms, glaring. “Ami Daichi, you know you can’t wear tights under the plaid skirt. And especially the top.” I angrily buttoned up my blazer, shooting cold eyes at his.

 

“Not if I have my blazer the whole day,” I muttered, which my friend nudged me for my snide comment only she heard. “Well, you’re damn lucky I don’t have any slips to report you.” We glared at each other; and he smirked, walking closer to me. “You’re off the hook, Ami. Just for today.” I felt his breath tickle my right ear, as he patted my shoulder before walking off, his hands in his pockets.

 

“Piss-off,” I muttered, and my friend began snickering. “what’s so funny?” I asked. She shrugged, a smile playing on her lips.


“I find it hilarious that you still don’t understand why he only interrogates you.” Before I asked what that meant the bell rang for class,and we seperated our ways.
Why only me? I pondered.

 

~


The next day, I wore the same tights - but only because they were my favourite.

school uniform look - Google zoeken

 

I had half my maroon dyed hair up, leaving my fringe in front. I wasn’t able to find my friend during lunch, so I sat outside the corridors under an oak tree; eating my rice balls and bobbing my head with my music plugged into my ipod. After I ate, I grabbed my bag and as I stood up Namjoon’s figure practically blocked my view. I rolled my eyes, waiting for his word of me violating the code once more.

 

But quietly he took out a slip, as I sighed; taking it. “Oh boy, another one.” I oozed with dread. Instead of a stamp there was written words, probably by he himself. “you…like me?” I read his words he wrote onthe paper carefully, which he rubbed his neck; cheeks burned bright red. “Was that why you only talked to me for violating the code?” he nodded meekly.


“At first, I was just trying to follow the rules to those who broke them. But the more I talk to you the more I became nervous, and…well, you can tell by now.” I blushed by his sudden confession. And to think - even my friend knew that he liked me! He had his face down to the ground, but he soon slowly began talking awkwardly.

 

“Um, I just wanted to put that out. So I guess I’ll-“ as he walked away I grabbed his wrist and brought my lips to his cheeks, which he retracted slightly by my immediate action.

 

“Idiot.” I smirked, which he smiled and began hugging me.


“By the way,” he said, as we pulled away.

 

“No eating lunch alone without me. It’s the rule.”