Gotcha

When Fire meets Snow

Athena, along with her gangsters, arrived at the area. The soldiers guarding the area surrendered to the famous gang, allowing them to enter the area further. It's easier than Athena thought. She shot every single one who crosses paths with her. One of the soldiers told her where Yifan was at that time. She went straight to the said room and finds the door locked. She angrily struck the door with knives. The door opens only to find Yifan armed. What? She didn't expect she'll be kidnapping a giant. She pulled the trigger, Yifan does the same but they did not hit each other. Bom just stands there with open wide. Yifan was surprised to find his ex-girlfriend's killer in his room. He doesn't even know her personally but what is the girl doing in here?

Athena walked over to the giant and covers his mouth with a handkerchief. It wasn't easy, since he's tall, but since she's an awesome gangster, she triumphed at the end. She's just more than three fourths of his height but the 18 year old gangster managed to lift the 23 year old guy. The soldiers stood at the side, just watching the gang exit their area. Nobody was brave enough to start a fight with this gang. Except maybe for Yifan, but that's stupidity, according to the "invincible" young woman. They returned to the building with Yifan asleep in her arms she first show it to the general.

"Good job, Miss Jeon." the general smiles at her. He didn't expect for her to do her job seriously.

"Thanks." Athena exits his office and goes to her office. She lays Yifan on a chair. Yes, a chair. She wouldn't want him to lay on her bed. No way. No. No. No.

She looks at his handsome sleeping face. He's very handsome. But she wouldn't waste her time gazing at this giant's face so she ponders on a way on how to wake him up. She already shook him, slapped him and pulled his hair a couple of times but the man wouldn't still wake up. 

"Alright. You forced me to do this." Athena fires her gun wherein Yifan wakes up in surprise, as if he had just woken up from a nightmare. She laughs there beside him, like she has him in a trap. Yifan eyed her irritatingly. She stopped laughing and returns the look Yifan is giving her.

"What?" Athena asks the cold guy in front of her. She flashed her best villain look.

"What do you want from me? Why am I here?" 

"Let's just say I need some information." 

"You can't extract information from me." he scoffs and crosses his arms. This man is testing her patience. She points the gun to his head. 

"How about now?" she smirks until Yifan does the same. Man, Athena hates this guy.

She stood up and Yifan still points the gun at her. Yifan pulls the trigger and Athena ducked, but no bullet came out from the gun.

"Stupid." Athena fires, aiming near his foot. That caused Yifan to jump and fall to the ground, making Athena laugh very hard.

"You think you're so much better. You're not even as half as good as me." she slaps Yifan, causing the man to punch her face but Athena dodges his hand and twists it but lets go even before she can break his wrist, causing Yifan to scream in pain.

"How about now?" Athena sits down, still eyeing the man cautiously.

"Fine." Yifan shudders. It's not the first time she has turned brave men into cowards. 

"That's what happens if you think of yourself as someone else better than the people above him.."

"Just ask me questions." Yifan rolls his eyes. Those eyes. She just wants to punch him.

"Stop rolling your eyes if you don't want to be punched. By the way, when are you planning to attack us?"

"February 14." Athena's birthday? Seriously?

"Seriously? I'll shoot you if you're lying."

"I speak of the truth. Why? Is something special about that day?"

"None of your business."

"Fine then."

"What are you attacking us for?"

"Your whole country.. IS OURS." Yifan had just irritated her again. If only she could kill this man. He's testing her patience. 

"Go with me."

Athena leads Yifan to the General's office. The general told us we should sleep in adjacent rooms so that Athena will keep an eye on him in a better way. She asks if she could assign some gangsters to watch over him, and fortunately, he said yes.

Now Yifan's under her surveillance. Gotcha.