Chapter 1

We are the SHINing Knights!

There was fast footsteps clamoring through the hall.  He was a middle aged man, who served the royal Lee family for sometime, and is now the caretaker of the young Prince Lee Taemin.  Many people think it was such an honor, but don't be fooled.  Takeing care of a young prince is no different than taking care of any other homone raging teen.  The boy is young enough to be innocent, but old enough to get himself in complicating situations.  When the king bestowed the job as caretaker of the Prince, he couldn't have been more happier.  If the king was to ask him now, he has doubts that he would have the same reaction.  Still, he is his young master, and whatever trouble that youthful ball of energy is up to, he will make sure the Prince is safe.

RRRROOOAAARRRR.

...

And coming home with a dragon is not under the catergory safe.

"Prince Taemin, explain yourself!  What is this thing doing here!"  The man let out in rasping breath.

At least the Prince had no physical injuries.  The young master was standing in front of the castle entrance with a giant flying lizard behind him.

"Thing? Oh come now Laurence old man, you out of all people should know this 'thing' is a dragon."

"Dragon or not your highness, but that creature is a monsturous beast!"

"Why Ashes would never harm anyone.  She's just a  baby who was abandoned by her mum.  Someone has to take care of her."

IT HAS A NAME?!

"And as my order, I will be taking Ashes as my pet."

What?!

"She will be living in the empty stable house behind the castle."

Why?!

Prince Taemin's speech was cut short by numerous soldiers that begin surrounding the firey beast.  He tried his best to tell everyone to lay down there weapons because it might scare poor little 'Ashes'.  All Laurence could do was watch his highness be dragged by five soldiers inside the castle.

"Laurence!" the prince cried.

That one word had the elder man on his feet running after his master.  "Prince Taemin!"  His master needed him!

There was no way Laurence could cover the distance before the castles doors closed behind the prince.  The only thing Taemin could do was to give his last words.

"Don't forget to feed Ashes! Byeeeee~"

"YES, MAST-....HUH!?"

Then the large wooden doors closed. Leaving Prince Taemin's last words echoing in Laurence's head.

Why? Is Ashes more important then his own caretaker for eighteen years? His head turned slightly to see the black dragon let out a puff of smoke and then started grooming itself.

However, the older man couldn't help but slip out a slight chuckle.  That boy, he's is quite the ball of energy.  The young prince never failed to suprise him.  Laurence slicked back his hair that stuck on his sweaty forehead. "Alright Ashes," he turned to the dragon, "Let's see if we can find you some food."

The dragon, or should I say Ashes, tilted her head to the side and had curoius eyes, looking at the man who was not her master.

"Don't you dare think I'm your food."

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Hello, I haven't been updating my stories in a while.  I'm actually slowly losing intrest in them.  However, I do know I still have some faithful readers.  SInce I never started this fanfic, I thought it would be high time to give an update.  This is just a comedy of the daily life of SHINee as princes.  Hopefully I can get my writing spirit back.  Until then, thank you for reading.