Hangeng's Lollipop

HanChul Fics

HANGENG'S LOLLIPOP

 

"Do you wanna build a snowman? Lalalalala~"

A sever-year-old named Kim Heechul singing one of the theme song of his favorite Disney movie while watering the plants in their garden.

"Kyaaaa~ so cute." His eyes twinkled as he stared on the flowers that already grown.

"Tsk. You're really a gay."

Heechul gave a death glare to the little boy who commented on him. It was Hangeng, son of his mom's best friend who live nearby.

Heechul is a year older than Hangeng but it seems the latter is much older than the first one.

"And who told you to intrude our house?" Heechul asked as he risen his eyebrow.

"Well, I'm always welcome here. If don't know."

"Whatever. You go now, don't disturb me anymore." Heechul rolled his eyes and continue to water the plants.

But Hangeng didn't mind what he said and sat on the bench. He fishes something on his pocket.

"Eww... What was that? A lollipop?"

"You want?"

"...."

Since Hangeng didn't heard anything from Heechul, he looked up to him and he saw Heechul gulped and his lips while staring on his lollipop.

Hangeng grinned soundly and waved his lollipop in the air but Heechul just flipped his short hair.

Heechul heard a sound of plastic wrapper that is taking off. He swallowed hard but keep still even if it is his favorite.

"If you don't want..."

"W-Wait..." Heechul faced Hangeng.

"Hmm?"

Heechul blushed as he looked at Hangeng. "C-Can I have one?" He bites his lips after that.

"But I only have one."

Heechul let out a fainted smile.

"But we can share."

"Eww... No, thanks."

"Owkey~"

"Yah!!"

"Why?"

Heechul pouted his lips. He really wants lollipop right now. "Ok. We share."

Hangeng smiled widely and tapped his side. "Sit here." Heechul walked towards and sat beside him. "Me first then your turn."

"Ok..."

Hangeng put the lollipop on his mouth while Heechul's innocently starring at him.

"Hmmm." Hangeng gave the lollipop to Heechul and the latter happily the candy. He smiled at him as he put his hand on his pocket and there's another lollipop he was hiding.

 

xx