{Aeriren} Dreams & Memories

EXO ONESHOT COLLECTION BATCH 1

"HANA! HANA! YA! OH HANA!!!!" Your friend called you but you didn't mind her. You were day dreaming again of your dream boy. He keeps appearing in your dreams every night for the past few weeks now but you still don't know who he is.

All of a sudden you felt someone hit you in the head making you snap back to your senses. 

"what the heck!?" You annoyingly complained as you rub your head. You then realize that your friend Yuri was standing in front of you her arms were folded in-front of her chest and she looks unhappy.

"Oh! Yuri, I didn't notice you, how long have you been standing there?" You sheepishly smiled at her.

"Pabo!!! I've been standing here and calling your name for almost fifteen minutes already!! but all you did was day dream!" Yuri shouted at you and immediately walked away.

 You were surprised so you hurriedly chase her and ask for forgiveness.

 

You are a college student Major in Culinary Arts. You love to cook and can cook almost everything but your name focus was on pastries. You love making cakes, cookies and a lot more of desserts. It was your dream to be a pastry chef like your parents and you wanted to handle your family's cafe. 

Today is your graduation day and you are taking the first step of fulfilling your dream. As part of one of the top students in your batch, your parents were very happy and proud of you. Even though being in the top wasn't new to you because ever since you were still in Grade School you always excel in your class but you were still happy that you made your parents so proud of you. Being the only child they provided you everything you needed and you were very lucky to have them as your parents.

But even having almost everything in your life you were still not satisfied with your life. Something was lacking in your life and that was the guy that keeps appearing in your dreams. You sometimes think if that guy really exist or is that your imagination is just playing with you but you still hope that someday you will finally meet Mr. Dream boy.

"Congratulations our Hana, Eomma and Appa is very happy that one by one you will fulfill your dreams" Your mom said to you as she pulls you to a hug.

"I won't be here if it wasn't for your hard work and support, Eomma, Appa" You responded giving them each a hug.

"Of course, our princess won't just be graduating without a graduation gift" Your dad said giving you an envelope.

You frowned a bit as you accepted the small envelope; you wondered what was inside it. They told you to open it and you did as what they told you to. The first thing that came into your mind that it was a gift check but when you finally took the paper out of the envelope your eyes widen in surprise to see it was more than what you expected it would be.

"WOW!!! Appa! Eomma! Is this real? A plane ticket? To Jeju Island!?" You exclaimed as you scan through the plane ticket.

Your parents smiled seeing you so happy. "And that is not all you, we also made a reservation for you in a hotel and resort, and it is for a week" Your Mom added.

"OMO!!! Kamsahabnida, Eomma, Appa, I really really love it, I love you so much" you cheered jumping for joy and giving them another tight hug.

 

You and your parents were on your way to the airport and you were already excited on your seat even you were still inside the car. Your parents could help but smile at you. Upon arrive at the airport you bid your parents goodbye and told them that you will be careful and enjoy your quick visit in Jeju. You entered the boarding area and happily waited for your plane to arrive.

 

"Will she be alright?" your mom worriedly asked your dad.

"I know she will, we just have to trust her, after all it has been a long time" your dad said.

 

You arrive in Jeju safely and when you went out of the airport you instantly saw the cab of the resort that you will be staying. It was a tiring travel form Seoul to Jeju, so after you have settled in your hotel room, you immediately took some rest. Without you realizing you had fallen asleep and when you woke up it was already 7pm. You were already hungry do you decided to head downstairs to look for something to eat.

You were on your way to the hotel's restaurant but all of a sudden a guy who was in a hurry accidentally bumped into you.

"Jeosonghabnida, I'm a bit in a hurry, I didn't see you" the guy said bowing 90º to you.

"Oh, it's okay, no harm done, you~~~~" you cut yourself upon recognizing the guy who had bumped into you. "Sehun? Is that you Sehunnie? Oh Sehun?" you asked.

The guy turned to you upon hearing his name and he was surprised upon recognizing you. "Hana noona?" he asked you and you cheerfully nodded to him.

"Woah! Noona, I almost didn't recognize you, how are you? You looked different from the last time we meet" Sehun said holding you hand.

You smiled at him and pinched his cheeks. "I'm actually good, wow, you too grown a lot, our Sehun is much more handsome now" You complimented.

"Aww shocks noona, you still haven't changed, oh by the way noona, are you with someone?" Sehun asked you.

"nope, I'm by myself, a trip here in Jeju Island is actually my graduation gift from Eomma and Appa" you explained.

"That's good to hear noona, but you won't enjoy your stay if you will be by yourself. Why don't you join me and my friends, I'm meeting them tonight at the restaurant" He suggested.

"Are you sure that it will be fine with your friends?" You asked and he nodded.

"Don't worry, they really won't mind promise, and it will be more fun having us around than being alone" Sehun answered.

You agreed with your cousin and the both of you headed towards the restaurant where his friends were waiting for him. As Sehun drags you along with him you suddenly felt a bit shy because you will be meeting new set of people but you keep a calm face not to be obvious.

Both of you arrive in the restaurant and Sehun waved at the men who were seated in the corner. You and Sehun approached them and you instantly noticed the shock in their faces.

"YA! Sehun-ah, you didn't tell us that you will be bringing your girlfriend with you" Sehun's friend said surprising you.

"YA! Jongin show some respect! She is not my girlfriend. She’s my cousin" Sehun defended then he turns to you. "Mianhaeyo noona, he is not really that civilized" Sehun apologize.

Jongin immediately stood up from his chair and bowed to you apologizing. You then chuckled and told him that it was okay.

Sehun then formally introduce you to his friends. The first one who was a bit talkative was Jongin And the one who was a bit silent was Luhan. Luhan is Chinese and he was a gentleman, he smiled to you and offered you a seat and you warmly accepted it.

"Have you ordered already?" Sehun asked.

"Not yet because we waited for you" Luhan answered.

Luhan then opened the menu looked for something good to eat. You and Sehun shared the other menu list and ordered. Once all of you had chosen a food to order Luhan called the waiter to get your orders, you noticed that Luhan had ordered food that was good for two persons making you wonder. You asked Sehun and he told you that Luhan also ordered food for their other friend Minseok or Luhan would sometimes address him as Xiumin.

"Btw, where is Minseok hyung?" Jongin asked.

"He just went back to his room to get something, he will be arriving any minute" Luhan answered.

You on the other hand just keep quiet on your seat listen to their conversation. even though that you already know their names they were still strangers to you

"Noona,are you okay? You seemed quiet on your seat, just relax no need to be tense around them Jongin and Luhan hyung are crazy and Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung are the same age as you" Sehun explained to you" You weakly smiled. "By the way Sehunnie, what are you doing here in Jeju?" You asked.

"Well~~~~"

"Oh! Minseok hyung is here!" Jongin cheered.

You turn to look who really that Minseok that they were referring to and as he was approaching the table your jaw slightly drop and your eyes widen in surprise seeing that Minseok guy. You felt your heart skip a beat that the Minseok they keep talking about really looks like the guy that keeps appearing in your dreams; your dream boy.

You didn't realize that were already smiling stupidly as you look at Minseok. Sehun called your attention snapping you back to your senses but also making Luhan, Minseok and Jongin chuckled. You started to feel embarrass because you just made yourself look stupid in-front of these men. Minseok laughed and said you looked very cute especially when you blush.

"So you're Sehun's cousin, by the way I'm Kim Minseok or you can also address me as Xiumin" Minseok Introduced himself smiling at you.

"N-Nice to meet you Mi-Minseok, I'm Oh Hana" you greeted him back.

"Maknae, why is your cousin cute while you are not?" Minseok teased Sehun making Jongin burst into laughter.

"Wae? Hyung why are you like that? Luhan hyung, Xiumin hyung is being a bully" Sehun said asking help from Luhan.

You tried yourself to hold on to your laughter because you never think that your cousin still acted so childish even at his age.

The dinner was great and you started to feel comfortable around your cousin's friends most especially Minseok. You felt you knew him before but to you it was impossible because this was the first time you had seen each other. But you feel so light whenever he speaks to you.

 

You grew closer to Minseok as the days passed. He sometimes asks you out along with Sehun and the others or sometimes he would just ask you out to spend time with each other alone. You never get tired or bored whenever you spend time with Minseok, he was easy to talk to and you were just amazed that the both of you had the same likes.

One week passed by like blur but somehow you enjoyed staying and spending time with your cousin and his friends. You were already on your way to the airport and Sehun along with Minseok, Luhan and Jongin had decided to escort you.

You were about to enter the airport but before you went inside you bid them goodbye, Sehun told you that he will visit you when he returns to Seoul and you told him that you will expect him. 

Once you were inside Sehun and Jongin immediately left heading to where they wanted to go leaving Minseok and Luhan. Minseok followed you inside before you could enter the boarding area.

"Hana, wait!" Minseok shouted calling you.

You heard him making you turn to look where he was. You were just surprised that he was already embracing you.

"Be Safe" he said in a soft voice.

"I-I will, thank you" you answered shyly. Another surprise greeted you when he placed a kiss in your cheek making your heart pounded and you started to blush very hard.

"I'll see you in Seoul" he smiled to you.

"Ummm... yeah, see you t-there, umm... I b-better go inside or I might miss my p-plane" you said to him hiding your blush.

Minseok and Luhan didn't left the airport not until your plane had left Jeju. Luhan who was the closest to Minseok smiled seeing his best friend's action.

"You know what Xiumin, you should have told her before she had left" Luhan said.

"Just one step at a time Lulu, I will get there" Minseok answered.

"But you know what I noticed that she feels something for you, the way she blush whenever you talk to her, it's really different or should I say the same" Luhan explained but only received a smile form Minseok.

 

Few weeks had passed; you were now in-charge of the other café of your family while your parents were at the main café. It was like you were already the owner of the café because everything was under you. Your parents gave you the authority to run the place as what you think is the best and the café was a success. You even accept orders for personalized cakes and other pastries.

 

Even though you were the owner you still do things like arranging the products and making some of the costumer's orders.

You were busy arranging the products when you heard someone entered the café. You stopped what you were doing and greeted the costumer good morning but to your surprise they were no ordinary costumers. It was Minseok and Luhan who came to visit you. You started to feel your heart skip a beat seeing Minseok after you left Jeju.

“Sehun was actually right; this place is actually fantastic, right Luhan?” Minseok complimented as he scans through the whole café.

“Yeah I agree with you Xiumin, This place is absolutely awesome, you did a great job running this café Hana” Luhan added.

“Minseok! Luhan!” you shouted in excitement and without thinking you rush towards them and hugged Minseok. Luhan just smirked seeing the both of you hug in-front of him.

“Wow, you know what the both of you look together, like reunited lovers” Luhan teased.

You then realize that you were so stupid to act that way so you instantly pulled out from the hug and started to blush. Minseok on the other hand just chuckled and told you that you were still cute.

“Now that you two lover birds are reunited, let’s try some of your best products here Hana” Luhan said.

You blushed and nodded heading your way to the production room. Your staff asked you what was their order but you told them that you will be preparing it since they are your friends. Also Minseok and Luhan were your first costumers for the day.

After that they have finished eating they asked you how much was their bill but you told them that it’s all in the house. Luhan rejoiced because he won’t be paying anything. Minseok rolled his eyes and nudge him telling not to be rude and just be thankful.

“As much I wanted to stay a bit longer and join you guys, I have something important to attend to,  so that means I’ll be heading first and Minseok will stay here a bit longer” Luhan said.

“Well it was nice for you to come visit Luhan, come again I’ll be happy that you could come visit often” you said.

“Sure sure, but hey! No more freebies next time, Kind of ruining my manly image” Luhan giggled and bid you goodbye.

“Just go now Luhan” Minseok said showing his best friend out of your cafe.

Now that it is just you and Minseok and the café had started to have a lot of costumers, you told him that you will go to your office so that you can have more private time with each other. Minseok liked the idea and he instantly agreed with you.

“So why have you decided to visit?” you asked him.

“I wanted to see you so badly” he calmly answered.

“Really now? Are you trying to flutter me?” you asked.

“Are you fluttered? Well it’s really normal for me to say it since I’m telling you how I truly feel” He said.

Your eyes widen after hearing what he said and your heart started to beat fast again. You look at him as he keeps observing the contents of your office.

“You know what Minseok, I sometimes feel we have met already” You finally told him.

“Really? Why is that?” He asked you turning his gaze directly to you.

“Ummm… I don’t know… I just somehow feel it and I actually didn’t 

didn’t expect you would come today” You said.

“Are you expecting someone else?” He asked you.

“N-NO, I wasn’t expecting anyone” you shyly answered.

He approached you and smiled making your knees week just by his smile. He was such an angel and you couldn’t help admiring him. He was just like in your dream or even better and this time everything is not a dream this is reality.

“Hana, you know what I have this girl I love that I lost for two years now but now we’re finally reunited” He said to you making your heart ache.

“Well good for you, I hope the both of you will be happy” You said back facing him. You can’t believe that he has already someone he loves.

All of a sudden Minseok back hugged you. “M-Minseok?” You asked in confusion.

“Can we stay like this for a moment Hana?” He asked you but you didn’t answer, you just froze in his arms not knowing what to do. He was doing things that make you confuse. He said he found the person he love but why was he hugging you.

“For two years Hana, I thought I would meet you again, I’m really sorry for not being there by your side when you needed it the most” he said burying face in your neck.

You turn to him more confused than before, you had no idea what was he talking about and he was like talking to you like you two really did meet before but you just can’t remember. You remembered you had an accident but you really don’t remember him at all. Your parents never even told you about him but why do you feel that he was actually telling the truth.

The door of your office opened and your mom saw you with Minseok. You noticed she was bit shock seeing you with a guy that you haven’t even introduced to her and your dad.

“Eomma” you shrieked.

“Minseok-shi, you’re back” your mom said to Minseok making things even more complicated in your part.

You asked them what was actually going on and your mom explained to you everything. Minseok was your longtime boyfriend, the both of you loved each other so much and your parents supported your relationship. On the other hand his family was not approved with your relationship, they had decided to bring Minseok to China just to separate the two of you and that was also the time that you had a car accident. Your parents informed Minseok that you were in state of coma but when his family knew, they cut all the communication between your family and Minseok.

Somehow everything came back to you. The dreams you had about Minseok were actually memories of you together in the past. You were still a bit confused but somehow you kind of understand it a bit.

“I think Hana, sweetheart, I should leave you and Minseok alone to talk things more” Your mom said.

You smiled to her and she gave Minseok a hug before she left your office. You then turn to Minseok but you were still unsure what you should say to him.

“Hana, I’m very sorry for not telling you soon, I just wanted to take it one at a time, but I think I went a bit too fast” he said 

You were sitting on the chair and Minseok was kneeling in-front trying his best to ask for forgiveness. You look at him for a moment but didn’t say a word but instead you caress his cheeks and slightly smiled.

“Kim Minseok, Baozi” you said.

His eyes widen after he heard that you called him Baozi, you were the only one who address him like that and that was a signal to him that you somehow regain a little of your memories.

“Hana, what did you just call me?” he asked you as he held both your hands.

“B-Baozi, did I call you baozi before?” you asked back.

Minseok nodded and pulled you into a hug. You didn’t hesitate to hug him back because you feel in your heart that he really loves you so much.

“Minseok, that’s why I always see you I my dreams, you are the memory that I lost, can you help me regain all those lost memories with me Minseok?” you asked him.

“Yes, Hana, I will help you and also I want to make new memories for the both of us, let’s continue our love Hana” Minseok said and you nodded.

Before you could say more Minseok locked his lips to your making you melt in his kiss. You kissed him back and you felt a smile from him. Both of you feel happy to be back in each other’s arms and this time no one will separate you.

“I Love you Oh Hana”

“I Love you Kim Minseok”


Hi there Aeriren
Your request is done
my biggest apologies for the delay
I'm such a lousy writer huhuuhu

I hope you like the story
Comment if you have read request and do upvote if you think it's great

enjoy reading and thank you

Poster credited to: Crimation @ First Snow Graphics