Chapter 1.2 Finding Tae Gongshil

The Master's Sun 2.0 (The Star's Savior)
Finding Tae Gongshil
Chapter  I . 2
I held my eonnie’s hand tightly and about to close my eyes, but..
 

But the woman stopped and looked at the little girl while patting her head and shook her own head. I couldn’t close my eyes but to watch the scene. It looked like she was having a little conversation with the little girl, before the woman waved her hand to the little girl then suddenly the little girl vanished. The woman smiled and continued walking with the man beside her, hand by hand.

My eyes grew wider because of the scene I just saw. I loosen my grip from my eonnie’s hand. “Was she talking to that ghost? Could that be??”

“What’s wrong??” Soyu eonnie shook me, making me snapped back to reality.

“Eonnie ah.. Could it be that ahjumma is Tae Gongshil?” I pointed to that woman and man who are heading to our direction, actually.

Soyu eonnie looked up at the direction I pointed, “Waeyo?!”. She asked clueless.

“There was a little girl beside her.. uh, ghost. But it’s gone after she patted the ghost’s head and waved her hand to the ghost.” I explained, raising one of my eyebrows, still not really sure. “Could she destroy ghosts too??”

“Let’s just ask her!!” Soyu eonnie stood up, so I followed her. She smiled lightly and turned around. When we were about to take a step, the man and woman were already near us.

“Excuse me!!” Soyu eonnie quickly said, before they could walk past us.

They stopped and looked at me and my eonnie. “Ne?” The man asked raising an eyebrow.

“A-ahjumma.. Are you Tae Gongshil ssi?!” Couldn’t resist my curiosity, I immediately asked, looking at the woman nervously.

The man chuckled silently, “Ahjumma?!”. He then looked at the woman beside him, “Tae Gongshil, do you know this kids?”

“Oh she’s really Tae Gongshil?” I thought, tilting my head a little and sighed in relief. I’m so glad I found her.

The woman or I should call her Tae Gongshil stood there frozen, looking at me while blinked her eyes several times. “Anieyo.. Nugu- seyo??”

“Oh, joeseonghamnida.. Let us introduce ourselves, first.” Soyu eonnie bowed politely. “I’m Kang Soyu and here is my little sister, Kang Hanbyul.” She said and patted my back.

By that, I bowed to them also, even though it may seems awkward because I usually felt a bit awkward and uneasy whenever I’m in public places and with people I don’t know.

Tae Gongshil nodded and asked me, “So, what is it? What makes you.. come to me?”

“You know when people come to you, there must be something to do with.. you know, right?” the man easily said, looking at Tae Gongshil, making me looked up at him, frowning. But she hit his arm lightly.

I gulped and looked down a little, “T-that’s right.. I have something to do with.. that thing..”

“Ahh ne.. So, what can I do for you?!” Tae Gongshil nodded and asked, seems like she has no worries if those thing will come when we’re talking about them.

“Jagiya.. We have an appointment now.. Do it later?” The man whispered to Tae Gongshil’s ear, but I still could hear it.

“Is he the Mr. CEO? They must be really busy.” I thought, tilting my head a little. “If you’re busy now, I’ll come back later, ahjumma..” I looked down and bowed.

“Aniya.. Just tell me what can I help?! I will be glad if I could help you sooner..” Tae Gongshil ahjumma smiled at me, seems like she was excited actually.

“I-it’s not that emergency, ahjumma.. You can go, if you’re busy..” I shook my head and said softly.

“Geuraeyo??” Tae Gongshil said, frowning.

“She can see ghosts too..” Soyu eonnie suddenly blurted out, making me, Tae Gongshil and the Mr. CEO looked at her with wide eyes. Luckily she wasn’t too loud so people around couldn’t hear her. She held my hand firmly and looked at me, before turning to Tae Gongshil ahjumma. “But she doesn’t want to see ghosts anymore. Tae Gongshil ssi, could you help her?”

Tae Gongshil’s eyes were still wide open but she could manage herself to say, “Jinjjayo?!”. She then scratched the back of her head, “I’m not really sure about that.. But maybe I can help you..”

“Jagiya, her problem isn’t that emergency right? You can help her later.. Our appointment is more important!” the Mr. CEO said softly and smiled at Tae Gongshil.

Didn’t want to interfere their appointments, I decided to say, “Ne, ahjussi is right.. I’ll come back later when you’re not busy, ahjumma..”

“Ahh, is that so? Is it alright?” Tae Gongshil said hesitating, but suddenly she smiled and took out her phone and gave it to me. “Give me your number!! I’ll contact you as soon as possible.”

I was a bit hesitant, but I took her phone and entered my phone number since it’s the best thing I should do. After done, I gave back the phone and bowed, “Kamsahamnida..”

“Ne, kamsahamnida.. See you later!!” Tae Gongshil said, smiling but stopped as she remembered something. “Oh, don’t call me ahjumma juseyo!! Just call me eonnie, ne?”. She faked a sad face then patted my shoulder.

“A-ah.. N-ne.. Eonnie..” I said stuttered, forcing a wide smile since I felt a bit awkward, still.

Tae Gongshil nodded, smiling before she and Mr. CEO bowed and left me and my sister. We bowed back at them.

“Jeongmal kamsahamnida!!” Soyu eonnie shouted then turned to me. “Alright, where should we go now?”

“Mollayo..” I smiled and we started to walked to somewhere.

Just then I felt my phone vibrated, signaling that I had a new message, so I took it out from my pocket and quickly open it.

 


 

A man and a woman sat, face to face in an exclusive seats with some candles and drinks on the table, seems like a couple that having a candle light dinner. But beside, there was two other people with an unsure expression, sitting on the empty seats.

“Jagiya mianhae..” Tae Gongshil or known as Taeyang smiled in guilty while rubbed the hand of her one and only man, Joo Joongwon, “You know I can’t let someone waiting for my help, right??”

Joo Joongwoon sighed and made a hand gesture like he used to do to make Taeyang go away. But instead of saying ‘kkyeojyeo!’, he said “Go on!”, and nodded.

“Gomawo!! That’s why I love you!” Taeyang smiled happily then cleared and looked at the two girls she met earlier. “So, where should we start?!”

“Eonnie, can you make me to not seeing those thing anymore?” Hanbyul asked softly as she couldn’t hold it anymore. She really wants to stop seeing scary things.

“Ahh, for that.. I really couldn’t help. Mianhae..” Taeyang’s expression turned into a sad and guilty expression, but then brightened up as something came into her mind. “But, since when do you get the ability to see ghosts and how did you get it? Were you getting into any accident and coma, or?? Maybe those thing could help.”

Hanbyul looked at Soyu, not sure about telling her story. She asked her eonnie about what should she do by eye contacts. And Soyu looked back at her sister and nodded, reassuring her sister as she thinks it’s the best thing to do.

Hanbyul turned to Taeyang and gulped, “Anieyo, eonnie.. It was…”. Hanbyul started to tell about her story, how did she get the ability to see ghosts, when did she started to see those thing and also how it affected her live, as she was expelled from school even though it was her senior year or final year because of it. She wasn’t really sure that her story is logically acceptable, but she just told everything honestly to Taeyang. “I’m so scared of them. I always close my eyes tightly whenever I feel the presence of them.”

Joongwon raised an eyebrow after hearing Hanbyul’s story, thinking that her story was kind of a fairytale-like. But he could understand it since his one and only love was also talking no sense before he could totally understand her and her world.

While Taeyang, she just nodded after hearing the story, “So you’ve never talked to them?”

“Ne..” Hanbyul let out a light chuckle, “I couldn’t even look at them properly. When I feel they’re coming, I close my eyes tightly. Even though I see them, I always ignore them and act like I couldn’t see or hear them. But they will keep bothering me.”

Taeyang nodded again, “You shouldn’t ignore them.”. She paused and looked at Hanbyul seriously, “They know that you can see them. When you’re scared and ignoring them, they will be more interested to bother you.”

Taeyang looked around and stopped at a waiter figure that stood up beside the door. “There! Try to look at that!”. She pointed to the waiter.

Hanbyul, Soyu and Joongwoon looked at the direction that Taeyang pointed. While Soyu and Joongwoon looked at the direction clueless because they don’t see anything, Hanbyul quickly closed her eyes tightly as she saw a waiter or a waiter ghost with a red and white costume to be exact.

“Aniya.. Don’t close your eyes!!” Taeyang held Hanbyul’s hand, comforting her. While the ghost came closer to her. “Come on, open your eyes. He’s coming closer if you’re scared of him. His looks isn’t that scary, right? You should be brave!”

By that, Hanbyul tried to open her eyes slowly, even though she knew that the ghost isn’t far from her and she’s still afraid of it. Her heart beats faster as she finally forced to open her eyes and saw the ghost beside Taeyang and Soyu. Having a fearful expression on her face, she held Taeyang’s hand tightly, but keep open her eyes.

Feeling sorry to see her expression, Taeyang touched Joongwon’s hand and the ghost vanished all of a sudden, making Hanbyul’s eyes grew wider.

“Mianhae..” She patted Hanbyul’s shoulder. “I think I should teach you more. Are you okay?”

Exhaled heavily, Hanbyul looked at Taeyang, “Ne.. Teach?!”. She asked clueless, “But where did it go? Can you destroy them, eonnie?”

Taeyang and Joongwon chuckled lightly, “Destroy them?”

“Aniya.. It’s just a safety hideout’s job.” Taeyang smiled and looked at Joongwon. But then turned to Hanbyul again, “Just come to the Kingdom again tomorrow!! I’ll teach you everything and help you to be more brave.”

“Alright, eonnie.. I think we should go now..” Soyu finally said as she looked at her watch. Looking at Hanbyul, she gave her a sign to go home.

“Oh, you don’t want to have a dinner with us?” Taeyang kindly offered.

“Ani eonnie.. We had dinner at Kingdom earlier. Kamsahamnida!” Soyu stood up and followed by Hanbyul.

Being a quiet Joongwon, he finally showed his kind smile and said, “Okay.. Careful on the way!!”

“Ne.. Kamsahamnida.. Jeongmal kamsahamnida, eonnie.. Ahjussi..” Hanbyul innocently said before bowed to both of them.

Author's Note
Annyeong again~~^^ The second chapter here!! Alright, maybe the first two chapters are really bad and boring~T_T But I'll try my best, since someone's gonna appear in the next chapter!!^^ Guess who??^^ ㅋㅋㅋ Feel free to comment and criticize!! Help me to improve~ Kamsahamnida!!^^ Also thank you for reading and subscribing!! Jeongmal kamsahamnida!!^^
ps: Do you like the 1st person POV or 3rd person POV??