I Need A Date!

Be My Everything or Be My Nothing

"Ssantokki." GD whispered as he stood behind her.

 

Dara slowly turned around to face him as she closed her locker. "Nae?"

 

"I'm sorry for being such a jerk lately." He frowned as he looked down.

 

Dara sighed and shook her head. "It's alright, don't worry about it. And I'm sorry too..."

 

He lifted his head up slightly, holding up a teddy bear and a flower. "Will you please be my date to homecoming?"

 

Dara smiled lightly as she took the bear and the flower. "Alright, I'll go with you."

 

He smiled as he pulled her into a hug.

 

She hugged him back and chuckled.

 

GD kissed her cheek before pulling away.

 

"What about CL though?"

 

He sighed as he took her hand. "Let's just say I'm trying to fix something that never should have needed fixing." He smiled at her and caressed the back of her hand with his thumb.

 

Dara nodded and slowly looked down at the ground. "Ahh, I see."

 

He lifted her chin up and caressed her cheek. "Come on, let's head to the cafeteria."

 

She chuckled and pushed him away while sticking her tongue out. "Bleeehhhh!!" She began to skip down the hall laughing.

 

He shook his head and ran behind her. "Yah! Wait up!"

 

The two entered the cafeteria and walked in the lunch line together. In front of them was Taeyang.

 

Taeyang turned around to face them and looked down at Dara's bear. "Mine!" He grabbed the bear.

 

She began to pout as she folded her arms. "Give. It. Back."

 

He chuckled and handed it back to her. "There you go noona."

 

GD rolled his eyes playfully and put his arms around Dara's waist from the back. "Got a date for homecoming Bae?"

 

He sighed and shook his head while getting his food. "No, I don't since someone," he pointed at Dara's nose. "Bailed on me."

 

She growled at him and pouted. "Not my fault you had a girlfriend."

 

He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Yeah well that's over and nobody wants to go with me."

 

GD busted into fits of laughter as he got his food. "That's the biggest lie ever!"

 

"Eh?" Taeyang blinked.

 

"Every girl in this school wants to go with you." GD smirked as he rolled his eyes.

 

Bae quirked an eyebrow as he scanned the cafeteria and locked eyes on a very pretty girl. "Hmm..."

 

Dara grabbed his arm before he attempted to walk towards the girl. "Ask Chaerin."

 

GD growled lowly under his breath before walking over to a table.

 

"Why should I?" Taeyang questioned.

 

Dara looked over where CL was and then looked back at Taeyang. "Because, she really wants to go with you."

 

Taeyang nodded slowly and bit his lip. "Oh right, she has thing for me too."

 

Dara tilted her head slightly. "Wait, how do you know that? Did she tell you?"

 

He shook his head and chuckled. "No, I just know." He patted her head and walked away.

 

Dara shrugged her shoulders slightly and headed to GD. "Jiyonggie."

 

"Hmm?" He looked up at her.

 

"You know the dance is tomorrow right?" She sat down beside him and smiled.

 

"Nae, I know. Wae?"

 

She nudged his arm slightly and smirked.

 

He blinked his eyes. "What?"

 

"Nothing, nothing at all." She chuckled lowly to herself and began eating her lunch.

 

CL was sitting at a table alone with headphones in, and writing in her notebook.

 

"Cat." Bae sat beside her and nudged her arm.

 

She just ignored him because her mind was deeply set on her lyrics.

 

He peeked over her shoulder and read some of her lyrics while whispering them lowly to himself. "Boreumdari tteoda ganggangsuwollae 2ne1 i tteoda everybody sqalay i sesangeul myeoksareul..."

 

She blinked her eyes at him and took her headphones out. "Yah!" She closed her notebook and hugged it to her chest.

 

He chuckled as he looked at her. "Sounds good."

 

"Bleehhh." She stuck her tongue out and took a bite out of her salad.

 

He bit down on his bottom lip and cleared his throat. "I have a question."

 

"Hmm?" She looked up at him and smiled.

 

"Will you go with me to homecoming, CL?" He smiled back at her.

 

Her eyes slightly widened as she just stared at him. "Come again?"

 

He laughed lowly to himself and leaned closer to her. "Will you," he pointed at her. "Go with me," he pointed to himself. "To homecoming tomorrow night?"

 

She smiled cutely as she looked away.

 

"Ahh I see the blushing coming on. Oh my god, Lee Chaerin blushes! VICTORY!" He put his fist in the air.

 

"YAH! I'm not blushing!"

 

"Yes you are!" He playfully pulled her to him and kissed her pink cheeks.

 

"YAHHHH!!" She shouted and pushed him away. "Stop it!"

 

He laughed loudly at her. "So it's a no huh? Okay cool." He stood up.

 

"NO!" She shouted as she pulled him back down.

 

He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Well?"

 

"What made you ask me?"

 

He shrugged slightly as he whispered in her ear. "You're cute."

 

"Eww..." She groaned. "I am not cute."

 

"Yeah, you are." He nodded firmly and played with her hands. "So will you be my date?"

 

She smiled and nodded. "Sure."

 

"Phew!" He wiped the forming sweat off of his forehead. "I was for sure you'd say no."

 

She rolled her eyes playfully and began eating her lunch.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"AHHH!!" Bom tripped on her shoelaces and fell to the ground.

 

TOP rushed to her side and panicked. "Noona?!" He helped her up.

 

"I'm fine!" She groaned in pain as she stood up.

 

"Are you sure??" His eyes were wide while looking at her worried.

 

"Yes, yes I'm fine." She wiped her clothes off and put her backpack on.

 

He nodded and sighed in relief.

 

She looked at him and blinked her eyes a few times. "You're Choi Seunghyun, nae?"

 

He smiled and nodded as he held his hand out. "Nae, I am. And you must be Park Bom?"

 

She shook his hand while smiling back. "That's me!" She giggled.

 

He chuckled and looked around. "Are you walking home?"

 

She nodded and huffed. "Yes."

 

"I can give you a ride if you want?"

 

She bit her bottom lip and shrugged slightly. "Sure thanks!"

 

The two walked toward his car and her opened the car door for her. "No problem."

 

"Omo..." She got inside the car.

 

He walked around to the driver's side and got in as well.

 

"Gentleman you are."

 

He laughed a bit. "Ahh, I guess." He started up the engine and drove off campus.

 

"So, you're new here?"

 

He shook his head. "No, I've been going to Seoul Beat High for two years now."

 

"Oh." She nodded slowly. "How come I haven't seen you around before?"

 

"I kind of stay out of the spot light." He chuckled.

 

"Spot light?"

 

"I avoid all the attention and keep to myself in school."

 

"Ahh." She nodded.

 

"Where do you live?"

 

"She pointed to the street on the left. "Down this road, fourth house on the right."

 

He nodded and followed her directions, stopping in front of her house.

 

"Thanks for the ride!" She smiled.

 

"Anytime." He nodded.

 

Before she got out of the car, she thought to herself for a minute.

 

He quirked an eyebrow at her. "You're home noona." He chuckled softly.

 

"Oh right!" she flailed a bit and turned to him. "Hey, do you know about the homecoming dance tomorrow night?"

 

"Everyone does."

 

"Right..." She scratched the back of her head. "Do you have a date?"

 

He shook his head. "Dancing is not really my thing."

 

She frowned slightly.

 

He tilted his head a bit as he looked at her. "Why did you ask?"

 

She just stayed quiet.

 

"Noona?" He poked her arm.

 

"I know we just met and all but I was going to ask if you'd want to go with me. BUT! If you don't want to, I completely understand!" She quickly grabbed her stuff and went to get out of the car.

 

He chuckled lowly to himself. "You're cute."

 

"Cute?" She turned back to look at him. "Cute?"

 

"Yes cutie, I'll be very happy to go with you."

 

"Omo...chinja?!" She gasped.

 

"Nae." He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow night. Sound good?"

 

She smiled and nodded. "Nae, sounds good." She got out of his car and waved. "Bye."

 

He smiled back and waved before driving away.

 

She screamed loudly as she ran into her house.

 

Mrs. Park dropped her book on the floor and jumped up from the couch because she was startled. "Bommie?!"

 

"UMMA!!!!!" She ran to her excitedly. "GUESS WHAT!!!"

 

"What, what?!"

 

"I'm going to homecoming!!"

 

"With Taeyang?"

 

"No umma." She pouted sadly. "We broke up."

 

She folded her arms. "And you just now tell me?! DETAILS!!" Her mom acts like one of her friends most of the time. Bom and her mom have a very good relationship with eachother.

 

"It's a long story umma."

 

She huffed and scrunched up her nose. "Then who are you going with?"

 

Bom smiled excitedly and took her phone out, showing her a picture of him. "Lee Seunghyun!"

 

Her mom looked at the picture and smiled. "Aww, he's cute."

 

"They call him TOP though." She nodded.

 

"TOP?"

 

"The Official Pimp."

 

Her mother's eyes grew wide. "WHAT?!"

 

"Umma! He's not really a pimp!"

 

Her mother sighed in relief. "Okay good."

 

Bom stared at the picture on her phone and giggled. "He's so hot."

 

Her mother blinked. "Bom..."

 

"Nae umma?"

 

"Why do you have a picture of him in your phone?"

 

Bom began to stutter as she looked away. "Um, b-be-ecause..."

 

"STALKER!" Her mother shouted.

 

"A girl does her research!!" Bom ran to her room.

 

Her mother rolled her eyes playfully. "Teenagers."

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Dara took the batch of cookies out of the oven. "They're ready!"

 

GD paused the game he's playing and ran into her kitchen.

 

She chuckled when she seen him. "MY COOKIES!"

 

"Noona!" He whined as he reached for them. "I want some!"

 

She took a cookie and began to eat it in his face. "Mmmm so delicious."

 

GD saw that they were chocolate chip which were his favorite. "Noona!"

 

She grabbed the plate of cookies and hissed. "Mine!"

 

He sat in the floor and began to pout angrily.

 

She laughed at him. "Get off the floor."

 

"NO!" He shouted. "Not till I get a cookie."

 

She rolled her eyes playfully and held a cookie out to him. "Here you go you big baby."

 

He grabbed the cookie as he stood up and began to nom on it. "Mmmm!"

 

"They're good nae?"

 

He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him. "Very."

 

She smiled.

 

"You're such a great cook Ssantokki."

 

She giggled as she looked down. "Thanks."

 

He kissed her cheeks and smiled then reached for another cookie.

 

She sat up on the counter top and got one as well.

 

"so, are you over Bae?"

 

She shrugged slightly. "I don't know."

 

He nodded slowly and finished the cookie. "Ahh, I see."

 

She looked at him and poked his cheek. "Yah."

 

He looked up at her and quirked an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

 

She puffed her cheeks at him.

 

GD poked her cheeks, making the air come out. "Ha ha."

 

"Grr..." She huffed in his face. "Are you over CL?"

 

He shrugged his shoulders and looked down at the cookies. "I don't know either."

 

She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

 

"Do you hate me?"

 

She blinked her eyes a few times. "No, I don't hate you Jiyong."

 

He cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. "I am sorry."

 

She just sighed lowly as she stared back into his eyes. "I still love you, Jiyong."

 

He smiled gently at her. "I still love you too, Dara." He gently pressed his lips against hers.