001

This Jerk is My Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell is this?!!” Kai muttered while glared at me. I glared back while patted little Mi Rae in my lap.

“Stop shouting… you will wake my daughter up,” I hissed. Kai scoffed and suddenly take little Mi Rae to his arm and began to walk to my room. I opened my mouth to pretest only to voice out a silent word before deciding to follow him still glared.

“What are you doing?” I asked soon after he put little Mi Rae in my bed and locked the door.

“We need to talk about this and… last time I remember she called me Dad, so it’s basically she is our daughter...” he answered, boldly said our in his sentence. I just crossed my arm and followed him sitting in the couch.

I am still uncomfortable being with him, of course. We are basically an enemy, and suddenly acting so close just because a sudden appears of our daughter doesn’t meant everything will be change afterward.

“So, tell me right now?” Kai commanding. I titled my head.

“Tell you what?” Kai sighed before he intensely looked at me through our eyes.

“So, did you seduce me and make me drunk? Or did you happen to me in the middle of the night or-“

“Stop stop stop...” I cut him off before he said those word who were obviously blamed me on this matter.

“Are you seriously think of me that low? Why would I seduce you? Did you think I am interested in you or something?” I shake my head. And mischievously, Kai smirked and leaned towards my ear.

“I remember… hearing you said how much you love me before,”

Instantly, memory about my first year at high school replayed in my mind. Replayed to the time when I confessed towards someone who didn’t even know what love is. I fighting argue to slap him at this time. Remembering how embarrassing the moment was.

 

It was the break time. Student mercilessly running, pushed someone who blocking the way and making their way to the cafeteria to feeding the animal in their stomach who already growled. Meanwhile, there this girl, me. Standing in front of a guy who were in the second year, meant basically is my sunbae.

“Ka-Kai oppa…” I said while looked at the ground in shame. I was always prepared for this day actually. After a few month knowing him, I just realize that I developed some feeling towards him called… love. We are not that close but we are a neighbor anyway so of course we aren’t that ‘far’. We are basically had a relationship more than friend but less than a lover. And today, I will era

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter