Final

My Love Next Door

Come on, Sunny-ah. Forgive me already.” Kris begged and winked naughtily.

You know what, whether I forgive you or not. I just don’t feel like… Ugh. Just forget it!” Sunny exclaimed.

HEY! Don’t get mad at me! It was your entire fault. You were all dressed up and showing off your milky skin. Who wouldn’t seduced by that!” Kris said furiously.

I was just helping my mom at her karaoke bar! It’s just a bunch of decent people who loves karaoke. It’s not that kind of place that you think!” Sunny exclaimed.

As Sunny wanted to turn around, Kris held Sunny’s hand harshly. “YAH! Look at me! I want you, please.

Damn let me go, Kris!” Sunny pushed Kris hardly.

It’s okay, My Sunny bunny. No one is around.” Kris hugged her tightly and tried to kiss her forcefully.

NO, KRIS. Please Stop.” Sunny cried.

Come on, baby.” Kris was about to kiss Sunny on the lips.

STOP!” someone interrupted.

*DUSSHHHH!!!!* Someone kicked Kris away from Sunny. Sunny closed her eyes on that time but when she opened her eyes, she was shocked as she saw Kris fall flat on the ground.

WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!” Kris groaned angrily and rubbed his back.

As Kris turned his body, both Sunny and that person vanished. “Where the hell did they go?!” Kris searched for them.

That person pulled Sunny’s hand and both of them were hiding behind the bush. But Kris didn’t realize and he just walked straight.

Sunny saw her hand was held by a guy and immediately let go her hand from him.

Oh. Sorry, Fuh… Are you okay?” that guy asked.

I’m fine. I’m sorry about that and thanks.” Sunny smiled at him.

Suddenly, both of them froze. They stared each other quite long.

SUHO?!” Sunny surprised.

Sunny noona?” Suho widened his eyes.

What are you doing here?” Sunny asked.

I’m studying in this university, second year. What about you, noona?” Suho smiled.

Me too, but I’m in senior year.

***The quiet and cute Suho kid that left five years ago has returned here last month…

Noona, why do you go out with that jerk? You can find someone better you know!” Suho scolded.

We broke up.” Sunny sobbed softly.

Please stop crying, noona... You are ugly when you cry.” Suho teased.

Yaah, Suho. You didn’t mouth off like this when you were a kid.” Sunny punched his shoulder many times.

Alright. Alright, Noona. I’m sorry.” Suho laughed and defended himself by holding Sunny’s hand.

SUNNY-AH. WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU BETTER GET OUT FROM HERE! You’ll regret if you don’t.” Kris threatened.

Both Sunny and Suho startled. They were still hiding behind the bush and sat there quietly. They were relieved as Kris went away.

He is scary.” Sunny trembled.

What a stubborn guy. He is really a jerk!” Suho rubbed his fist due to anger.

Calm down, Suho-ya. Hmmm… How can I make him give up?” Sunny looked down and played with the grass.

Suho, do you have a girlfriend?” Sunny demanded.

What?!” Suho surprised and widened his eyes.

Well. Will you go out with me? Sunny stared him in the eyes and waited Suho to answer.

………..” Suho stared blankly.

CRAP! What the hell am I doing? I can’t just use him like this.” Sunny thought to herself.

Just forg...” Sunny paused.

OK.” Suho said shortly.

Huh?” Sunny confused.

I’m fine with it. Let’s go out, noona.” He said and faced down.

I wonder… Why he agreed so quickly.” Sunny was surprised by his answer and she felt really happy at the same time.

Well, let’s meet after class later.” Sunny stood up and cleaned her jean.

Alright, noona. I’ll wait you in front of the gate.” Suho nodded.

***As the class over…

Sunny saw Suho was standing in front of the gate and leaned his body next to the wall. Sunny approached him. “what the… Why am I feeling nervous right now?” Sunny thought.

Uh... Um… Suho-ya. Let’s go.” Sunny greeted nervously.

Alright, noona.” Suho smiled.

Is this really okay? Using him?” Sunny asked herself. They were walking side by side without talking. It was a bit awkward so Sunny started the conversation. “Suho-ya. Don’t you have someone that you like?” Sunny wanted to make sure. For some reason, Sunny felt really anxious and uneasy.

Um… well. Uh. It’s you, Noona.” Suho said bravely without facing her face.

What?!” Sunny mumbled.

I’ve always liked you ever since we were kids.” Suho confessed. He was embarrassed and somehow felt really relieved because he already said it out. He didn’t want to keep his feelings any longer. He actually missed her.

 “…….” Sunny gulped. Sunny was speechless, she didn’t know what to say. She was shocked and didn’t expect this to happen. While Suho was waiting for her to answer, Kris appeared from nowhere.

SUNNY-AH, There you are!  WHAT THE…” Kris stopped as he saw Sunny with suho.

Let’s go, noona.” Suho clasped Sunny’s hand and pulled her closer next to him. Sunny was not yet answering his confession. They walked faster. “His hand has turned into a man’s hand.” Sunny thought and took a glance on their hands.

I like you, noona.” Suho said while walking. Sunny blushed.

What is this feeling? Am I happy? I don’t know.” she asked herself.

Suho-ya, why’d you like me?” She demanded.

Um… I don’t know. It’s just… When we were kids, everyone made fun of you because you had no dad and your mom works at karaoke bar. The kids teased you but you fought back and you also cried when you were alone. It made me really want to protect you. I’ve always thought that.” Suho explained and shyly turned his head down. Suho eagerly awaited her reaction but Sunny was just stared at him. This made him more awkward and blushed more.

Oh god! I’m such a bad person. I was just using him to get rid of my ex-boyfriend. Suho, you are such an angel. You don’t deserve someone like me. I’m such an idiot.” Sunny thought to herself and cried without her knowing.

What’s wrong, noona?” Suho panicked and wiped her tears.

Huh? Nothing. I’m fine. Come, let’s go home.” She smiled forcedly.

I’m sorry, Suho. I’m sorry… I do like you but I couldn’t tell you the truth.” She mumbled to herself.

***Next day…

I must tell him the truth no matter what… He is Suho, he’ll understand. Won’t he?” Sunny questioned herself. She walked down the stairs and looked for Suho. She saw Suho was talking to his friends and she signaled him to follow her. Suho nodded understand and made an excuse to his friends.

What’s the matter, noona?” Suho asked curiously.

We need to talk. Um… Suho-ya, please don’t hate me.” Sunny said with deep breath. Suho nodded worried.

Actually, I…” Sunny paused as someone was interrupted her.

Wow… look who’s here? Oh… its Sunny bunny.” Kris appeared behind them.

What do you want? Just leave us alone.” Suho demanded. *Geez, he is really annoying.

Oh, don’t worry. I’ve given up on Sunny already. Anyway, you always changing boyfriend. Isn’t that right, Sunny?” Kris smirked. “As your ex, I’ll give your boyfriend some warning. Hey, shorty kid… She’s that kind of girl. She’s using you man. She’s good at making man feel good. She dressed up all fancy and hang out with them at the night clubs. You know~ HAHAHAHA!” Kris winked and laughed.

SHUT THE UP! If you say one more word… I’ll ING KILL YOU!” Suho warned Kris.

Oh! So scary~~” Kris teased.

I don’t need your advice. I understand Sunny noona than you ever could!” Suho said angrily. Suho found out that Sunny was crying. He hugged her and her back to calm down. “It’s okay, noona. It’s okay. I’m here to protect you.” He kissed her forehead. Sunny felt really touched and cried even more.

I’m sorry, Suho. Please trust me… I’m not that kind of girl. I’m just helping my mom at the karaoke bar. I didn’t do anything stupid.” Sunny sobbed harder.

It’s okay, noona. I knew you were using me. I’m fine. I didn’t care as long as I had a chance to be with you. Forget what that jerk said. I’m here to protect you. I trust you. I believe you.” Suho tightened his hug. Sunny broke the hug and stared Suho deeply.

I’m Sorry and I love you…” Sunny stood on tiptoe and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Suho smiled widely.

I love you more, noona.” Suho caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

 

And they live happily ever after… Aww~ so classic. kekeke. \(>o<)/

The end...

__________________________________________________

So, what do you guys think about this story? Feel free to comment. ^^

BUT, Pleaseeeeeeuuu… don’t hate Kris. T__T I just thought that Kris would fit the bad guy character. I feel bad about this. It’s just I don’t know who else can fit the bad guy character in this story. So, don’t hate Kris! Love Kris. kekeke… 

THANKS FOR READING. :D