Ideas of this story (Part 1)

Home For Three
My personal notes:
 
1) I wished I could deactivate this account today, but I still can’t just... let it go. So hard, ugh, why? The fact that I’m still here makes me sound like a liar, so I apologize for my inconsistency. Unexpectedly my real life became cruelly demanding again, giving me almost no chance to remove my fanfictions and give my karma to those who need it. I know I’d given myself one week to take care of everything, I know I could have just left and disappear, but still... I’ve always been haunted by shame, by guilt, and it’s really hard to escape from the responsibility to wrap this story up since some of you really want to know the ending of this story. Previously, I was planning to give “HOME FOR THREE” away to somebody, but then I had to think hard about it again and again after you guys reacted in my comment box and private message. So this time I decided to reveal the summary of this story to you. For those who had shown me their interest to continue this story, I’m deeply sorry for disappointing all of you, since it seems like I need to give this story the real ending of its own. In reality I’ve been a cruel person, but here I’m even crueler. I’m sorry, so sorry. I just hope that you’re not sick of reading my excuses and repeated sorries yet. So I started to write the summary for HOME FOR THREE, but little did I know that it really took time while I even barely had time for writing in reality. Hiks, hiks, but it’s fine, I just need to force myself until the end. So probably this isn’t a summary, but a story-retelling? I don’t know. I even need to divide it into parts, since I haven’t finished typing the rest of the ideas of this story because of... yeah, time and energy. I’m sorry... I know I’m a er... :( :( :(
 
2) I’ve read all of your messages down there, but I’m sorry I haven’t replied to even one of them yet. Forgive me... I’ve been so mentally and physically tired this week, so I couldn’t type anything down no matter how much I forced myself. I’m so happy to know that I’m surrounded by amazingly supportive people... I feel like crying again now... I hope I can talk you to you more properly before I leave, because I just can’t answer you half-heartedly. I hope reality won’t be so cruel to me this week...
 
3) For those who had read until the very last chapter before I removed it, you can start reading the ideas of the story from number 21.

 

I  D  E  A  S
(Part 1)

 

1. Kim Tae Hyung, around 23-24 years old, had been away from home since he dropped out of school at 17, living a dangerous life as a member of street gangsters in Wall Blocks with a fearsome reputation. Wall Blocks, particularly the “Red Zone”, where most of the criminals “operated”, was known to be the harshest environment to live due to the very high rate of crime, located in nothern Orange Bay. In there, Tae Hyung managed to become one of the top pimps and was a wanted man for drug and arms smuggling, and also convicted of several murders.

2. One day, his sister, Tae Yeon, risked her own life just to see him again in his “headquarters”, begging him to return home since she still cared about him so much. But Tae Hyung refused, telling her to give up on him since he couldn’t come back to who and where he used to be. After a call from his subordinate that their rival gangs caused chaos in his territory, he then left Tae Yeon crying hopelessly. Soon he was involved in street gang war and got shot in the head. It happened on his birthday.

3. Now under police supervision, Tae Hyung was treated in a hospital, in a deep coma after the shot. His soul was lingering around his body, watching his sister crying every single day and night by his side. He was so regretful for what he had done, wanting to live once again to fix his mistakes but it was already too late. Then five death angels came to pick him up. To their surprise, God changed His mind and sent him back to life with a “borrowed” body and “borrowed” time as a five-to-six-year-old child. It was a second chance and a miracle, and he had to accomplish the “mission” God designed for him. It was all said through “those who open the door for you are your parents”.

4. In a different place, Jung Dae Hyun and Jung (previously Byun) Baek Hyun found that their parents left home for a secret honeymoon. Dae Hyun’s father, Hyun Soo, and Baek Hyun’s mother, Soo Mi, were newlyweds. It was Soo Mi’s idea to leave Dae Hyun and Baek Hyun together at home to make them close to each other, because she was aware that they didn’t get along due to a real personality clash. Dae Hyun was a stubborn, ill-mannered and rebellious type of son, only investing his life passion in a band he formed with his friends as a guitarist. Completely opposite to Dae Hyun, Baek Hyun was a soft-hearted, considerate and diligent type of son, and he was always said to be even more beautiful than girls. Since young, Baek Hyun passionately loved dancing, especially ballet. Because of this, Dae Hyun bullied him every single day (when their parents weren’t at home) and although he hated and defied Dae Hyun, he more often than not ended up doing what Dae Hyun said. The truth was Dae Hyun and Baek Hyun actually opposed their parents’ remarriage, but apparently they had no choice. Sometimes Dae Hyun behaved better, only to Soo Mi when she was around the house, after finding out that she was a nice woman. Ironically, he was disgusted by Baek Hyun, and he even hated his father so much more. In fact, Dae Hyun never had a good relationship with his father since he was young, because his father always seemed so busy and distant and cold to both of him and his mother. Consequently, he only had sweet childhood memories with his mother and stayed very close to her, until one day his father and mother were involved in a car accident. Tragically, his mother couldn’t be saved and he forever blamed his father for the death of the only person he held dear. On the other side, Baek Hyun still felt psychologically and emotionally attached to his father who disappeared after the divorce several years before. He loved his father and always kept his hope high that someday his father would return. Even though he didn’t know why his father suddenly left, he couldn’t ask his mother either since he didn’t want to make her sad and troubled.

5. The child Tae Hyung, having no memories about his past life, knowing even nothing about his background, finally arrived at the door of the house of Jung family. There he met Dae Hyun and Baek Hyun and immediately “imprinted” them as his parents. Although Baek Hyun took pity on him, Dae Hyun was really displeased and he got even more embittered when Baek Hyun decided to let Tae Hyun stay until his real parents were found. Of course after Tae Hyung strongly refused to leave Dae Hyun and Baek Hyun and kind of made a “ruckus” in a children shelter owned by the government; and after Dae Hyun and Baek Hyun were finally given the custody of the child with supervision since they were both still high schoolers and their parents hadn’t returned home yet.

6. Their relationship started from there and Baek Hyun started to grow a deeper affection for Tae Hyung. Taking care of the child, he was constantly helped by his neighbor who was five to six years older than him, Chae Yoon, who also had a little brother at the same age with Tae Hyung named Yoon Gi. At her suggestion, Baek Hyun sent Tae Hyung to a nursery school that also provided a day care service, so he could still go to school then picked up the child after he was done with his activities at school. During that time, Baek Hyun rooted in “maternal” instincts and feelings for Tae Hyung, taking care of the child like his own son, just like he was nurtured and raised by his mother. And amazingly, Tae Hyung began to heal his broken heart after the long disappearance of his father, but things didn’t seem to go well with Dae Hyun. He despised Tae Hyung and wouldn’t hesitate to shout at the child and treat him unkindly. But although sometimes Tae Hyung was so scared of Dae Hyun, he longed to be close to him too, wanting to know more about him despite all harsh rejection.

7. Tae Hyung got his first friend who was a boy living next to his house. His name was Jung Kook. They accidentally met when Jung Kook played a ball although he was sick from smallpox. Jung Kook was a timid boy and had always been yearning for a sibling or a friend to play with. Since the day he knew Tae Hyung, he naturally became very cheerful and clung to Tae Hyung a lot, taking “fondness” to Tae Hyung to the point he would feel jealous if Tae Hyung talked or played with other children. Jung Kook was really scared of Yoon Gi, because Yoon Gi often did naughty things to him, and when Yoon Gi was around, he would hid behind Tae Hyung because Tae Hyung wasn’t easily frightened.

8. At the nursery school, Tae Hyung was placed in Sunflower class, together with Yoon Gi and there he got some new friends: Nam Joon, Seok Jin, Ji Min, Jung Kook, Ho Seok and Rin who was the only girl and the “most mature” one in that class. Their teacher was Tae Yeon and she grabbed Baek Hyun’s attention at the first sight for her motherly charm. Meanwhile, Tae Yeon knew that Tae Hyung was a “special” child since the moment she saw him, and she was in utter disbelief, because the child really looked his younger brother when he was young and they even had the same name. Ever since that day, Tae Yeon had been secretly and longingly watching over the child, haunted by both sadness and happiness because he always reminded her of her comatose brother.

9. Tae Hyung quickly became the center of attention in the class because of his cheerfulness and helpfulness, and his friends liked him very much. Even Ji Min, who usually cried in the class because he was afraid of the new surroundings and didn’t want to get separated from his mother, started to naturally open his heart since the moment Tae Hyung talked to him, until he could finally join with others and didn’t cry in the class anymore. Tae Hyung also developed a closer friendship with Rin who was a mute child since birth. Rin was always the sweet girl who treated her friends kindly, including the two-faced Yoon Gi, and she usually behaved like “the oldest sister” in the class, taking care of her friends anytime she was with them. Rin only had a father, who was actually not her biological father named Kris. Kris was a handsome man in his middle twenties, used to be a womanizer until he “repented” and decided to take care of Rin. He was a young successful businessman and quite a “possessive” father. He would gaze suspiciously at her “boy” friends, particularly at Tae Hyung, but actually he always felt happy for ever being blessed with Rin in his life. At the same time, he had silent admiration for Tae Yeon, although he knew that she was already engaged.

10. Taking care of the house alone and Tae Hyung, Baek Hyun wasn’t only helped by Chae Yoon, but also by his close friends, Chan Yeol and Amber. Chan Yeol was quite an impulsive type of person, so straightforward that he could be considered very rude by the one he talked to, and sometimes short-tempered, especially when he knew that Dae Hyun did bad things to Baek Hyun and Tae Hyung. Unlike Chan Yeol, Amber was a “swaggy” tomboy who always reacted based on logic instead of emotions, playing the middle role as a balance between Baek Hyun who was easily trampled by feelings and Chan Yeol who often forgot how to care about others’ feelings. Despite her boyish look, Amber was really good at cooking and even Tae Hyung admired her. Secretly, she had a special feeling for Baek Hyun, not as just a friend, but more than that. But she was aware of the fact that she couldn’t be what she wished to be, so she kept it all inside and tried as much as she could to help Baek Hyun.

11. Both Chan Yeol and Amber knew about Baek Hyun’s feeling for his classmate, Rui Shu. Shu was the daughter of the wealthiest family in Orange Bay, but she was very humble in nature and never showed or boasted about her status. Baek Hyun first met Shu when he was in junior high school, when he unintentionally walked past an orphanage and there he saw Shu playing happily with those unfortunate kids, bewitched by her beautiful heart. Since that day Baek Hyun couldn’t forget Shu, following her secretly until the day he realized that he was “in love” with her. Five years later Baek Hyun and Shu became classmates and they were good friends to each other. But one day Baek Hyun discovered the shocking fact through a camera phone, getting so hurt as he heard that Shu felt disgusted by a “pretty boy”. Shu never explicitly said whom she was talking about, but Baek Hyun was deeply saddened and he never treated Shu the same way ever since. He began to seem cold and distant toward Shu, although he couldn’t stop what he felt for Shu, and although Shu still treated him warmly despite not knowing why Baek Hyun became so unfriendly all of a sudden. His strange behaviors made Min, Jia and Suzy—his friends in Ballet Club—rather mad because Baek Hyun acted distantly only toward Shu.

12. Dae Hyun didn’t really care about what happened at home. He left his house and returned as he liked, not even once thinking of his responsibilities as a “father” for Tae Hyung. All he ever cared about was his passion in music and he spent most of his time outside the house, practicing and having fun with his five bandmates whom he was close to, particularly Young Jae who had been his long-time friend before the band was formed. Dae Hyun and his friends—Yong Jae, Yong Guk, Him Chan, Zelo and Jong Up—were all delinquents at school and they believed that academic studying was completely useless. With this fact, they had repeated their second year in senior high school for two times already, not worried by the likeliness that they would be kicked out sooner or later. Together as a band, they usually performed in some bars or clubs in the town, pursuing the goal to sign with a record label. Among them, Him Chan was known to be the only son of a rich family, and he was the one who joined the band last after learning that he felt “more alive” when he was with them. Although not explicitly, Him Chan “kind of” had a feeling of admiration for Dae Hyun to the point he would do whatever Dae Hyun told him to do. He was also “the wallet” of the group, always treating his friends food and many things. Yong Guk was the sarcastic joker while Jong Up was a total ert. Then Zelo was the tallest one with bright pink hair who once met Tae Hyung. Unexpectedly, Tae Hyung “idolized” Zelo, calling him “Candyfloss Brother” that peeved Baek Hyun because Baek Hyun never liked Dae Hyun and his friends.

13. Despite his bad boy attitude, Dae Hyun had many female admirers and one day he slept with a girl named Ji Eun. Ji Eun had been secretly stalking him, until she started to show herself and persistently tell Dae Hyun that she loved him and wanted to stay by his side. Of course Dae Hyun wouldn’t take her seriously and he broke her heart by “defiling” her without even feeling guilty after that.

14. One day Dae Hyun didn’t return home and when he did, he got into a physical fight with Baek Hyun after they debated about Tae Hyung. Tae Hyung accidentally saw the fight and he got quite “traumatized” by it. Day after day Dae Hyun became worse and he would abuse Baek Hyun and Tae Hyung either with words or actions. However, Dae Hyun was actually crumbling from the inside, haunted by the memories he had with his mother, and once he wanted to end everything in his life because he couldn’t bear the pain anymore. With Tae Hyung around him, he would remember how he wanted to be loved by his father back then, and that’s why he hated Tae Hyung so much, because Tae Hyung reminded him of his old pathetic self. Dae Hyun always believed that his father hated him. He never knew the love of a father, leading to the fact that he could be really cruel toward Tae Hyung. Just like how his father always treated him when his mother was still alive, and even after she passed away.

15. While hanging out with his bandmates, Dae Hyun unexpectedly met the woman he had been loving for years after her sudden disappearance that ever left him devastated in the past. She was an older woman named Thanh, used to be a e working for a top pimp in Wall Blocks. When they saw each other again, she revealed that she returned to his family in Vietnam and the only reason why she came back to Orange Bay again was to see the man she loved, not for Dae Hyun. The truth shocked Dae Hyun so much and in agony he followed Thanh to see the man she talked about. Much to his surprise and horror, the name of the man was Kim Tae Hyung and he had similar facial features with the child who stayed with him and Baek Hyun. However, he never knew that Thanh actually returned to Orange Bay because she was blackmailed by her old procurer, being told that Kim Tae Hyung would be killed if she didn’t do so. After the hospital visit, Thanh was picked up by her “boss”, Zico, who was none other than Tae Hyung’s enemy.

16. Finally Dae Hyun couldn’t stand the situation at his house anymore. He didn’t tell anyone about it, but he started to see Tae Hyung as a “threat” to his already shattered heart. It terrified him that Tae Hyung could touch the fragile side of him that he had been trying to hide. Helped by his bandmates, Dae Hyun looked for Tae Hyung’s real parents as he wanted to kick the child out of the house as soon as possible, while he couldn’t admit that the child actually made him feel so insecure. His reunion with Thanh and the unexpected visit to a comatose patient who really looked like Tae Hyung made him even feel worse. In his weakest state, he then found “a ray of hope”. Particularly, because of Him Chan, their efforts led to the important fact about a notorious criminal in “red-light district” and a weapon smuggler named Kim Tae Hyung. Kim Tae Hyung and the child Tae Hyung looked so much alike that Him Chan felt sure that it wouldn’t happen by accident. He furthermore implied that the striking similarities between the two Tae Hyungs could be related to “a genetic matter”, which meant that the adult Tae Hyung might be the “father” of the child Tae Hyung. As a top pimp in Wall Block, he could impregnate any woman he wanted. Hearing that, Dae Hyun became uncontrollably mad as he remembered Thanh and the fact that Thanh loved Tae Hyung, although nobody was sure who might be the “mother” of the child Tae Hyung.

17. Taking the role as a “single parent” for Tae Hyung, Baek Hyun had to strive hard between home and school to the point he felt physically and emotionally exhausted. He had to choose between Tae Hyung and his passion as a ballet dancer. Nobody at school and his ballet club knew about the hardship he was going through, except Chan Yeol and Amber who voluntarily helped to take care of Tae Hyung when Baek Hyun was forced by situations to return home late. One day, Baek Hyun was extremely worried, knowing that Tae Hyung might have been waiting for him in the nursery, rushing back home with his bicycle but he got into an accident on his way. Fortunately he met Shu and she helped him. Then he got the shocking information that Tae Hyung had been picked up by someone, and he couldn’t believe if that was Dae Hyun. Later that person turned out to be Amber. Baek Hyun hugged Amber and even cried in her arms in sheer relief, then Shu found them and she was saddened by what she saw because she actually had a “special feeling” for Baek Hyun. Although not as friendly as he used to be, Baek Hyun began to become “softer” toward Shu after that day, but Shu “changed” her attitude too. For some unknown reasons, she avoided Baek Hyun and it confused the latter. Then Chan Yeol figured out that Shu was actually bullied by some girls at school, and when he wanted to tell Baek Hyun about it, Baek Hyun pretended like he didn’t care about Shu and it maddened Chan Yeol.

18. One day Ji Eun came to see Dae Hyun to tell him that she had given up on him, and that she wouldn’t stalk him anymore. Still mentally unstable because of the shock from his encounter with Thanh and Kim Tae Hyung, Dae Hyun “used” her to let go of his anger and hopelessness, hurting the girl’s heart once again by trying to break her body against her will. Then Chae Yoon entered the house unexpectedly as she wanted to help Baek Hyun do the house chores. She stopped Dae Hyun but he already lost his senses. Yoon Gi watched what happened and the child quickly came to rescue his sister although he was actually scared. Ji Eun finally could leave the house, as well as Chae Yoon and Yoon Gi, leaving Dae Hyun alone with the worst feeling he thought he could die. Then Young Jae came after following his worried feeling about Dae Hyun, comforting his close friend as he always did.

19. On a different occasion, Tae Yeon visited her comatose brother as usual and later found that he got a visitor named Thanh. Thanh then revealed that she was a e who worked in Wall Blocks. Since that day, Tae Yeon and Thanh became closer as Tae Yeon wanted to know about her brother’s stories from her. One day, Tae Yeon and Thanh met and to her she poured all the things she knew about the man she loved. Outside Wall Blocks, Kim Tae Hyung was known to be a top criminal, but Thanh said that he was respected by some “unfortunate” people who lived in the neighborhood. He was the bad guy who murdered bad guys to save people, but Tae Yeon was instead completely displeased by what she heard, believing that Tae Hyung wasn’t the same person she used to know and that he had been so totally depraved since he left home. She was so angry at what Tae Hyung had done, especially when she knew that Tae Hyung tried to “save her from someone she knew”, shooting that person although he finally let him live. Thanh didn’t know whom Tae Hyung shot, but Tae Yeon could figure it out immediately. Little did Thanh know that Tae Yeon would come back to the hospital and try to “punish” her brother. So mad that she lost her sanity and rationality, Tae Yeon took a gun from a police officer and tried to shoot her brother dead.

20. Meanwhile, Tae Hyung was “gifted” with the ability to see what people couldn’t see. He found that he was always followed by five men in black suits. At first he was wary since he thought that they were total strangers, but then he grew accustomed to seeing them appear around him at unexpected times. They always comforted Tae Hyung when the child was feeling down and guided him when he was confused. One night, Tae Hyung awakened in the middle of the night and found that Baek Hyun slept on the floor again. He was then helped by one of the five men to put Baek Hyun back on the bed, telling them before that he was worried about Baek Hyun and that he would do anything to not become a trouble for Baek Hyun. Then he went to kitchen alone to get some water. There he was confronted by Young Jae who intimidatingly asked him many questions about where he came from and who his parents were. Later Dae Hyun came and joined Young Jae instead, scaring the hell out of the child. When Tae Hyung insisted that his mother was Baek Hyun and his father was Dae Hyun, Dae Hyun lashed him heartlessly, making the child depressed and eventually lose his mind. Baek Hyun finally heard the noise and he came to save Tae Hyung. All of a sudden, Tae Hyung’s old memories returned and he said that he wasn’t supposed to be in that house, but in the hospital. It shocked everyone, particularly Dae Hyun who suddenly could see “five men in black suits” who stood near Tae Hyung. He still could remember them all. They were death angels who ever came to him once. The next day Tae Hyung and Yoon Gi fought after Yoon Gi told him that he was nobody’s son and that he didn’t belong to the house where Baek Hyun and Dae Hyun lived. Hearing the news later, Baek Hyun was so shocked and he completely didn’t know what to do.

21. With nobody knowing Dae Hyun returned to the hospital to see Kim Tae Hyung, but then he found that he had been moved to a different room by the police authority and nobody was allowed to see him anymore. Feeling hopeless, Dae Hyun sat down on a bench at the hospital park and recalled the past when he was once in a life-and-death situation. So a few years ago Dae Hyun was almost killed by a street gangster as he kept sneaking into Wall Blocks to see Thanh and try to take her out of that place. He was stabbed three times in the stomach, but a miracle surprisingly happened and he survived.

22. For Dae Hyun, Thanh was a very important person as she used to be her mother’s regular client. Back then when Dae Hyun’s biological mother was still alive, she worked as a professional plastic surgeon and Thanh often visited her clinic to get her face and body done. That was how Dae Hyun met her and during that time she acted like his “older sister”. When Dae Hyun’s mother was dead in the car accident, Thanh would stay by his side to console him. With all her heart she helped him through the lowest level of his life. Even when he repeatedly went into a heated relationship with his father after his mother’s death, Thanh always treated him kindly. Day after day,  Dae Hyun developed a stronger feeling for Thanh as she could fill the empty hole in his heart with her genuine compassion, putting pieces of him back together again. Foolishly he promised that he would give his life to nobody but her and that he would save her from the hell kind of life in Wall Blocks. Knowing that Dae Hyun had misunderstood her kindness, Thanh decided to avoid him completely, not wanting him to mess up with her “dirty” life. Besides that, Dae Hyun would be in danger if her boss, Zico, found out about his attention. But it was already too late, much to her horror. Dae Hyun refused to leave her alone and his blind stubbornness resulted in him being “warned” (stabbed) by Zico’s subordinate. In a moment when he believed he stopped breathing, he saw “five men in black suits” telling him that he was given a second chance to live “for a purpose”.

23. After his fruitless attempt to see Kim Tae Hyung, Dae Hyun decided to keep moving on with his passion in music. Not completely, but just a bit, Dae Hyun treated Tae Hyung “normally” since the night he saw “five men in black suits” appear around the child and smile at him. When he could finally talk to Tae Hyung, he found out that Tae Hyung fought with Yoon Gi at school and the child told him the reason why he did that. Instead of getting angry or disinterested as usual, Dae Hyun said told Tae Hyung that he had done the right thing for shutting Yoon Gi up with a punch on his face. He convinced that Yoon Gi deserved it and that he didn’t need to feel sorry about what he did. Of course it confused Tae Hyung, but he noticed that Dae Hyun became a bit “different” toward him somehow. On the other side, Baek Hyun was deeply frustrated by what happened and he continously apologized to Yoon Gi, Chae Yoon and their parents for the thing that Tae Hyung did. When Baek Hyun returned home, Tae Hyung told him everything about his conversation with Dae Hyun. Tae Hyung said that it wasn’t his fault for punching Yoon Gi on the face. Hearing that, Baek Hyun got angry not only at Dae Hyun, but also at Tae Hyung to the point that he shouted at the child and made him cry in fear. But Baek Hyun was filled with regret afterward, then he hugged Tae Hyung and told him that he was sorry for yelling at him.

24. Treated in the hospital after what she did to Tae Hyung, Tae Yeon refused to talk and eat, still mentally fragile and even hallucinating about her childhood when she had sweet memories with Tae Hyung. Then her father came to visit her in the hospital, telling her that she could come back home and she should have just given up on both Tae Hyung and her boyfriend. Of course she would talk back to her father, blaming all things on him, telling him harshly that she would never come back home, that his “too much pride on himself” was the reason why her mother left him and her children for another man, why she became so broken that she couldn’t fix herself, and why Tae Hyung ended up in a deep coma as a criminal. Without saying anything her father then left her alone, shedding tears secretly as he had been living by himself so long away from the warmth of a family he wished he could get. But it was too late and he realized that it was his mistake. After that, her boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong (seriously, I had always been planning to involve G-Dragon in this fanfic; too bad that he never appears until the end) who had apprenticeship in a different town finally came to see her. Tae Yeon was encouraged to live again with him coming back to her side and little by little she could return to her normal self. Sadly, Ji Yong knew that Tae Yeon was treated in the hospital because of a miscarriage. She still didn’t know about it and he didn’t know how to tell her about it. One day she asked him if his leg was alright, because a couple of months ago he was shot by an unknown person. From Thanh’s story, she then knew that Tae Hyung was the one who shot Ji Yong and she couldn’t bring herself to understand why he did that.

25. Together with Rin, Kris paid a visit to Tae Yeon in the hospital. When Kris finally met Ji Yong, he was dismayed a little but then again he felt relieved since Tae Yeon looked better. However, while taking care of Tae Yeon in the hospital, Ji Yong would secretly go to Wall Blocks and meet someone who was none other than Thanh. Before Thanh ran away to Vietnam, Ji Yong had already been her “regular customer” and he was glad to know that Thanh had returned to Wall Blocks. Ji Yong didn’t know that Tae Yeon and Thanh knew each other. And Thanh didn’t know that he was Tae Yeon’s boyfriend and that Tae Yeon had lost her baby. Ji Yong knew that what he did was unforgivable, but he couldn’t stop himself from finding “warmth” with another woman. He still cared about Tae Yeon actually, but sometimes he couldn’t stand the relationship he had with Tae Yeon since she, in fact, had bipolar disorder. Back then, although Tae Yeon said that she loved him, she would only talk about Tae Hyung over and over again. She was “so obsessed” with getting Tae Hyung back. While Ji Yong understood the reasons for her actions, he was just an ordinary man who couldn’t bear that kind of relationship, until he finally found solace in Thanh and would secretly met Thanh while lying to both her and Tae Yeon.