Continuation(jongin/kai)

Hiding Inside Myself

Naeun move a bit from sitting when she feel his touch." I'm alright,Jongin...thanks," She said sarcastic. Jongin just sighed and walk away from her.

"I'm going back to jeju tomorrow. I cant stay here long,they need me in the ranch. And Jessica needs me too, and above all Seeun needs me," Jongin said while looking in the floor.

Naeun lifted her head and look at him when she heard another name from his lips. She wanted to ask him who is Seeun but she remain quite. Probably his girlfriend.

"I bought a roundtrip ticket when I arrive her in seoul,when I arrived in the airport I already buy you a plane ticket too," Jongin said that made Naeun frown.

"Are you really sure that I'm going to come with you?". She asked angrily. The arrogance of this man!.

"I already knew you wont agree to it, but I wont comeback unless I bring you with me. I am sure of that, Jessica needs you this time...."

"Don't threat me Jongin! You dont have the right to force me to go back there! Who gives you the right to decide for me?". She said angrily.

"I'm not threatening you, Naeun. I am still, your brother...."

"We are not connected!" She said.

"I'm trying my best to talk to you in a diplomatic way. If your still being stubborn then I will do what it takes for you to come with me," Jongin said with a serious threat on his voice.

"Diplomatic? Control? When did this guy used diplomatic and control? He must be out of his mind!

"It's your mother that needs you, and besides Seeun also needs you because Jessica is sick," Jongin continued.

Once again Naeun frown when she hear the name Seeun...." Who is....Seeun?" She asked angrily.

"I thought you'd  ever ask," He said annoyingly." She is my father and Jessica's daughters.  She's six years old."

"Oh!" Jessica had a daughter and yet she didn't even tell her. She feel bitter in her heart and also excited fills her angry heart.

" Our flight is 11 o'clock in the morning, I'll pick you up at eight in the morning,"He said to her in a serious tone. That made Naeun frustrated.

" I have work Jongin. I can't just leave it like that. You go first and I will follow later once I settle all things. And besides I have a lot of responsibilities..." She stop her words, she cannot tell him that their house and lot were already pawned buy the bank when her granfather get sick. And other debts.

"You're a free-lance commercial model,Naeun. You can get away from your commitment anytime. Before I came here, I had you investigated. You are moost popular and in demand model or even in cover girl for the past three years," He said with a smirk that seems like her job is only for ." You haven't signed any contract yet because of your grandfathers death."

Naeun dumbfounded." You....you...!" She looked at him in disgust. She wants to scream at his face that even if he dragged her out she wont come to him. But she knows she wont win. Well, some part of her still wants to see Jessica. He didn't frightened her anymore not same before. But Jongin is a guy who wont say no for an answer especially for her.

" And if ever you signed a contract, I can buy it out for you to comeback with me,".

"I can't say anymore Jongin," She said and had a serious look on her face." Now I know, there's nothing changed in you. Your still arrogant like before. You think you can buy  all things with money."

Jongin smiled with satisfaction." See you tomorrow,Naeun," Jongin walk away that made Naeun angrily. Jongin turn to her." And don't worry about your financial responsibilities, my lawyer will handle it." And he go out.

Jongin is gone but Naeun is still looking at the door. She can't believe in a spam of time seems like Jongin owned her whole being. It's true she wants to see Jessica, she is still her mother even if she knows the truth. And knowing she had a younger sister,she felt excited to see her. But not because Jongin force her to, she is not the same girl anymore who always obey what he said. Nobody ever make her angry done Jongin. Even if before she sometime feels annoyed of him but she still managed to obey him. And now, seven years has past and he cameback when she is grieving. Tha seems like she dont have any feelings at all. She is not the seventeen yr.old girl who is like crazy for him.

She sat down in the couch and closed her eyes, now she feel more tired

"Is your visitor gone already,Naeun?". Mrs.lee asked her .

Naeun just nod, Mrs.lee sat down infront of her.

"Ah, Naeun. I've been thinking on going back to my hometown. But I stayed here because yor grandfather is sick. Now that he is gone, I want to go back home,Naeun. My  daughter needs me and her grandchild," Mrs.lee said in a pleading voicd..

Naeun sighed, she felt relieve if Mrs.Lee going back to her hometown,the she will close the house.

"Okay, Mrs.Lee .its good that you told me. I'am also going to jeju tomorrow...."

"Is that what the guy came here?".

"Yes,".

"Well then, I wil prepare my things now and so I can go out with you tomorrow," She said and leave.

Naeun stood up from sitting and grab the phone to call her manager. Woohyun.

"I'm leaving, Woohyun..."

"Leaving?". The other line almost shouting at her. "What do you mean?".

"There....something bad happen to my mother in jeju. She needs me."She gulp.

"Jeju! Are you out of your mind,Naeun? How about the three contract that is waiting for your signed bec.you said you have to attend your grandfathers funeral first. Dear, those are all money....big money!".

"Listen,Woohyung. I dont want to go, but my...my stepbrother..." She explain to him everthing about Jongin. And what he will do if ever she wont come.

"So the stepbrother is rich,huh?".

"Right, I cannot escape from him".

"I'll be there first thing in the morning,Naeun. I will talk to that stepbrother of yours whoever he is. Maybe he dont knlw you are a big time model,poster girl, cover girl and such.!" He said irritatingly. He cannot just allow Naeun to leave him. And besides he likes Naeun. If Naeun just agreed to marry him.tsk.

"You are just wasting your breath,Woohyung. You can break a china wall but you cannot break Jongin. Anyway, if Jongin arrived her first tomorrow then goodbye,Woohyung." She said and ended their conversation..

Now she got no other choice, she'll have to see what will happen tomorrow.